Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. (4314 Views)

Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abumaryam012(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Barrister Inibehe Effiong wrote:
"Because of foolish and blind hatred for Buhari, some Nigerians from the South South and the South East regions do not want the current administration to bring developmental projects to the two regions.
They do not want anything that will tend to prove that Buhari is not anti- South South and South East as they have always postulated.
The comments of some people on the Calabar - Lagos rail project controversy has clearly shown that bitterness and hatred has taken some people's senses. The one they call their brother (Goodluck Jonathan) did not do anything meaningful for their regions. But here is a man they just hate for nothing doing what their "brother" could not do, yet, these people will rather die than see anything good in Buhari. Is it not pathetic and shameful?"

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Time will judge them, the president should do all he can to touch positively life of every Nigerian including the 5% and IPODs

12 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by rusher14: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Many Nigerians are evil bigoted cretins.

How you would prevent development coming to your doorstep due to partisanship beats the imagination.

Poverty and suffering must surely be the siamese of some.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
nobody dislikes a good man; it implies that if buhari was good 80% of 9ja population would love him.

11 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by YouthsPC0: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Maryam I think you should just shut up

Northerners including you and me are the worst when it comes to blind hatred ,

We should be grateful to the south west for making one of our own President but what did they get in return , long queues , black outs , herdsmen attacks and unprofitable foreign trips.

We hated GEJ for no just cause , he gave us 9 of the 11 universities he created , he took millions of Almajiri off our streets he build bridges, irrigation Dams , and encouraged the private sector to set us agricultural produce processing plant to stop our produce from wasting but what did he get in return we called him Kafiri and mai malfa .

The North central where Buhari won Well is also paying heavily for this decision despite their support for one of our own the President does not seem to care Agatu is clear example!

What does one gain from hating Buhari ?

You think all the youths he promised 5k and school children he deceived still like him.

Rusher14 Abusing Nigerians won't help your life

Nigerians are now bigoted cretiens because they complain about blackouts and long queues?

Nigerians know Good governance when they see one the suffering in the land is evident to the blind so stop abusing citizens and go back to your cage

Op This your thread is simply the most Useless thread of this year

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by omenka(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2016
The PDP politicians and their supporters from those regions would do anything to sabotage any government action likely to expose the demonic lies they've fed their people with since Baba assumed power.

The heart of an average PDP politician is desperately wicked as stated in the Bible.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:

We should be grateful to the south west for making one of our own President but what did they get in return , long queues , black outs , herdsmen attacks and unprofitable foreign trips.

We hated GEJ for no just cause , he gave us 9 of the 11 universities he created , he took millions of Almajiri off our streets he build bridges, irrigation Dams , and encouraged the private sector to set us agricultural produce processing plant to stop our produce from wasting but what he get in return we called him Kafiri and mai malfa .

The North central where Buhari won Well is also paying heavily for this decision despite their support for one of our own the President does not seem to care Agatu is clear example!

You think all the youths he promised 5k and school children he deceived still like him.

This your thread is simply the most Useless thread of this year

Nothing more to add or subtract

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2016
walcut:
nobody dislikes a good man; it implies that if buhari was good 80% of 9ja population would love him.
They do. The haters are very few

2 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by opeaceo: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2016
and this is what is impeding the growth and development of our dear country. Sentiments, tribalism, nepotism runs through our veins.

2 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:

We hated GEJ for no just cause , he gave us 9 of the 11 universities he created , he took millions of Almajiri off our streets he build bridges, irrigation Dams , and encouraged the private sector to set us agricultural produce processing plant to stop our produce from wasting but what he get in return we called him Kafiri and mai malfa .

Nigerians are now bigoted cretiens because the complain about blackouts and long queues?

Nigerians know Good governance when they see one the suffering in the land is evident to the blind so stop abusing citizens and go back to your cage

Why won't you type this nonsense, when he created boko haram in the north to kill innocent lives. Nonsense.

Blackouts and long queues have always been there. And as soon as those refineries are built, that problem would be solved permanently

About the 5K, arentt you one of those that kept saying its a waste of money, this and that? This is hypocrisy!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2016
They can continue to hate but one thing I know is that any day one of their own tries to contest in an election, we would treat him the same way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by TippyTop(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:
They can continue to hate but one thing I know is that any day one of their own tries to contest in an election, we would treat him the same way.

Do that and we stop the oil supply. We've been feeding your people since independence.

8 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by rusher14: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Nigerians are now bigoted cretiens because the complain about blackouts and long queues?

I would insult anybody who would choose suffering as against development for the sake of bigotry.

I can recollect years ago when I provided state government funded boreholes in a certain part of Nigeria.

The day we arrived a location, one jobless youth asked why we were carrying out investigations even in the presence of the village head.

We explained what the purpose of our being there was for. The dimwit then went ahead to say his community did not need anything from the governor and that's why they didn't vote him in.

To think this was a community ravaged by Guinea worm.

Needless to say he was quickly packaged by his own catchment. I know for a fact he eventually paid a fine to the traditional hierarchy for his indiscretion.

I repeat, only a cretin would prevent development coming to his very community especially on the basis of bigotry.

Jonathan's government has come and gone people should learn to live with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2016
abumaryam012:
[s]Barrister Inibehe Effiong wrote:
"Because of foolish and blind hatred for Buhari, some Nigerians from the South South and the South East regions do not want the current administration to bring developmental projects to the two regions.
They do not want anything that will tend to prove that Buhari is not anti- South South and South East as they have always postulated.
The comments of some people on the Calabar - Lagos rail project controversy has clearly shown that bitterness and hatred has taken some people's senses. The one they call their brother (Goodluck Jonathan) did not do anything meaningful for their regions. But here is a man they just hate for nothing doing what their "brother" could not do, yet, these people will rather die than see anything good in Buhari. Is it not pathetic and shameful?"[/s]

WORTHLESS GIBBERISH THAT IS EVEN UNWORTHY OF THE TRASH BIN!

4 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Aufbauh(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:
[s]Maryam I think you should just shut up

Op This your thread is simply the most Useless thread of this year[/s]

From your tune i can decipher that you're one of those Northern supporters of Jonathan who benefited from his 'buffet regime' through a paymaster.

It is noteworthy that a man cannot or should not speak beyond the level of his knowledge otherwise he lies. you can't a general conclusion of how people are regretting voting PMB in the NC and giving an instance of Agatu mahelm without any statistics.

In as much as the government at different levels did not do well enough about the Agatu massacre.
It is also instructive to know that the clash between the fulani herdsmen and Agatus out date the Buhari's regime. Scores of attack had happened in Agatu under the nose of your beloved GEJ with our own man the Devil's Mark as the No 3 citizen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Why won't you type this nonsense, when he created boko haram in the north to kill innocent lives. Nonsense.

Blackouts and long queues have always been there. And as soon as those refineries are built, that problem would be solved permanently

About the 5K, arentt you one of those that kept saying its a waste of money, this and that? This is hypocrisy!
incase you have forgotten, boko haram is a creation of the north, by the north and for the north. I also hope you are have not forgotten why they created boko haram, financed it and defended. I will also finally remind you that their intensions paid off even at the risk of total annihilation of their tribe. You are barking up the wrong tree bingo.

10 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Luckylife(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:

May God bless anyone of us that thinks and reasons the whole truth like this Bro that made this above wonderful statement.

8 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by months: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
It is fair to say the writter or commentattor is a Buhari ass licker and cock sucker.

Buhari is president afterall.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by PAINGAIN: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2016
I read what some people write and i shudder. For the record, igbos do not hate buhari bcus he is the president of nigeria, nope we hate him bcus he is an igbo hater period. After buhari carried hia coup in 1983 he put shagari, who was the president under house arrest but kept ekwueme who was the vice president, in prison. During his time as head of PTF he never carried out one single project in the east. He has done a lot of things that has shown the igbos that buhari only cares about the fulanis. Immediately he was elected the president he made it obvious that igbos that gave him 5% of vote should not expect anything from him. He stopped the on going work at the 2nd niger bridge. He transferred boko haram prisoners to the east. By his silence it was clear that buhari is in support of the killings of innocent ipob demonstrators. We know who buhari is. And truth be told, even if we voted buhari he would still not do anything for the igbos. Jonathan was hated by the rest of nigeria bcus he has igbo names. God has blessed the igbos and no one can curse us. Buhari should help the rest of nigeria. Igbos are developing our east. So u people should just let us be.

4 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Beeman1(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Beeman1(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Shataap there severusnape. U are a northern christian that's why u hate Buhari with passion cause he is a muslim. It baffles me sometimes,why u allow religion and hate to blind your eye. People like you are the current problem we are facing in northern Nigeria right now,cause for people like you,religion comes first before anything. I have been observing your comments here with different monikers chanting,ranting,insulting Buhari and muslims but you know what,it's only ends here and nothing more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2016
it is really disheartening how our people are defending those northern senators just because of stupid partisanship.

3 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2016
BeardedMeat:
incase you have forgotten, boko haram is a creation of the north, by the north and for the north. I also hope you are have not forgotten why they created boko haram, financed it and defended. I will also finally remind you that their intensions paid off even at the risk of total annihilation of their tribe. You are barking up the wrong tree bingo.
These is just an opinion of a typical ignorant wailer. Why do you think sheriff is the new pdp chairman? Why do you think the boko haram mostly attacks mosques, villages and markets dominated by muslims? Why do you thing jonah-daft was careless about boko haram and even called them his brothers? Why do you think they attacked buhari? Why do you think azazi was bombed after accusing pdp of sponsoring boko haram?

We Can all see why pdp created boko haram. To reduce the voting power of the anti-pdp north and use insecurity as an excuse to steal money(dasuki). You don't know anything jare!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:

Do that and we stop the oil supply. We've been feeding your people since independence.
grin
If you stop it, we will go back to our farms just like how things were before your oyel came. On the other hand, you would be dying of pollution, your soil will become infertile and you will be getting arrested by security men. Who loses?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Beeman1(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Aufbauh:

From your tune i can decipher that you're one of those Northern supporters of Jonathan who benefited from his 'buffet regime' through a paymaster.

It is noteworthy that a man cannot or should not speak beyond the level of his knowledge otherwise he lies. you can't a general conclusion of how people are regretting voting PMB in the NC and giving an instance of Agatu mahelm without any statistics.

In as much as the government at different levels did not do well enough about the Agatu massacre.
It is also instructive to know that the clash between the fulani herdsmen and Agatus out date the Buhari's regime. Scores of attack had happened in Agatu under the nose of your beloved GEJ with our own man the Devil's Mark as the No 3 citizen.
That guy never benefited anything from GEJ. Who dash monkey banana? That's guy is a northern christian,his is just pure hatred cause Buhari is a muslim. Many of his type are here on nairaland claiming to be ipods. Northern nigeria was never like this before and I don't know why some our brothers who are christians think we are not one. A northerner is a northerner irrespective of his/her religion view but this bigots think other wise. This is one of the reason why Omenka will always be a role model to emulate.

4 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by cktheluckyman: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2016
abumaryam012:
Barrister Inibehe Effiong wrote:
The comments of some people on the Calabar - Lagos rail project controversy has clearly shown that bitterness and hatred has taken some people's senses. The one they call their brother (Goodluck Jonathan) did not do anything meaningful for their regions. But here is a man they just hate for nothing doing what their "brother" could not do, yet, these people will rather die than see anything good in Buhari. Is it not pathetic and shameful?"

the last time Ichecked both Danjuma Goje and Hon Jibrin are APC members from the north and not from the SS/SE!!! btw How come noi one is even mentioning SW APC senators abi the rail lines didn't pass through their states too

3 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Beeman1(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Abdul forget that guy. Just read what I said about him and you will understand.

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Beeman1:
Abdul forget that guy. Just read what I said about him and you will understand.
Done

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by drss1(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:
assuming una northern almajiris start using groundnut oil to fund una budget.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2016
drss1:
assuming una northern almajiris start using groundnut oil to fund una budget.
You people brag as if you get the oyel with hardwork. Oyel is a gift from God and it belongs to every almajiri, mallam, or abokii in Nigeria.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by triplewisdom: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2016
okada, drop me for hia.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by YouthsPC0: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You see another foolishness

Now which sane President will create a monster like book haram

The problem with zombies is one of empty skulls , this same perception is what we kept saying in the mosque and our people believed it but deep down we knew it was a lie

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? / Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers / The Unity Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.