Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is He After My Body Or What - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He After My Body Or What (3343 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He After My Body Or What by layla129(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
gbens2000:
grin grin grin,Layla ohhhhh,u will not confuse with laff,I didn't mean that oh before @op collapse. angry

How can refusal to send her nudes affecting
their relationship? He asks, she refuses, case closed. He's not genuine angry
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by gbens2000(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

i understand u,just cool down first.to u and ur innocent conscience its small.but to the boo is eaten him up the reasons u wouldn't want to do that as his love,u try to solve ur my anxiety and curiosity before its builds to reasons.
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by layla129(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
gbens2000:
i understand u,just cool down first.to u and ur innocent conscience its small.but to the boo is eaten him up the reasons u wouldn't want to do that as his love,u try to solve ur my anxiety and curiosity before its builds to reasons.

undecided
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by gbens2000(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

undecided
solve ur Guy's anxiety and curiosity before its generates to reasons,hope u get me nw.
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by layla129(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
gbens2000:
solve ur Guy's anxiety and curiosity before its generates to reasons,hope u get me nw.

Let it degenerate. Sending no nudes angry
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by osesology(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pls, what is kitty cat?
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by gbens2000(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Let it degenerate. Sending no nudes angry
okay I rest my case sad
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by ammamat(f): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
honestly I don't understand oh......someone said travelling without calling. ..I sch there...I did not Just travel to meet him....what curiosity ? I don't really see this as a big deal oh...am ready to walk away if he still take it as a do or die affair
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by MRBrownJ: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
as if your name and ID will be attached to such photo, bwaaah! so long as there is NOTHING that can identify you, send him the pic, r better yet download one from the many p0rn site on the internet, and send it to him... end of nonsense!
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by schumastic(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

he has issues and i feel he is only into her cus of the sex, read her previous thread.
to me i feel the issue of her not sending the pix shouldn't make him angry and if she says she can't, he just have to respect her or send his first with his face showing, at least lead by example..
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by ammamat(f): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
if he still give me d same crab as I want to go talk to him again....I just know that something is wrong and I won't bother him any more...ia will Just let him be period
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by olac21(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
osesology:
Pls, what is kitty cat?
Obo=virjinia
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by halfricanadian(f): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
He is after your soul tongue
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by debetmx(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mtchew.
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by Csami(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
ammamat:
.I travel for a week pluse and my guy as been asking me to send my pussy for him

Is it detachable?
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by osesology(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
olac21:

Obo=virjinia
What is obo-virginia?
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by TamedWolf90: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

You try that nude shiit with me, i breakup with you
Keep mute jare. What are you portraying?
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
It's best you don't send him the pic. If you do it will prolly end up on naijauncut.
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by xtervaganza(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

You try that nude shiit with me, i breakup with you
stop lying to yourself

Ok?

1 Like

Re: Is He After My Body Or What by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
ammamat:
Good morning all, plz I need help here...I travel for a week pluse and my guy as been asking me to send my pussy for him which I refuse and he kept on asking and I told him that I can't snap since my phone has no flash light....
Must you use flashlight? Abi nepa take light 4 ur pussy? grin
Re: Is He After My Body Or What by ammamat(f): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
menhhhh....the guy is still taking this thing too far oh

honestly I don't really see what worth all this trouble since morning
... he said his very very angry with me oh...well I can't say am sorry again coz am tired....am ready for anything he want to do.after all its my body and I choose what to do with it and his my boyfriend not my husband yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Touching: First Class Nigerian Student And Only Son Publicly Admits He Is Gay / Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him / A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.