Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics (73931 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by labamo07(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Olajumoke dis Olajumoke that, the strory is becoming boring sef...........................................

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Stanbeto: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
O boy see groove
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by KINGinWAHALA(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
From a bread seller to a bread giver. That's what happens when baba God picks your call. And i'm praying, wishing that the same happens to me. I want to progress from selling okirika pants to selling quality, Italian bras!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by adimoh99(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:
I thank God for her life but in all of this, what was her husband doing before she rose to fame? Some men can be proudly shameless.

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Lilimax(f): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lovely!
I hope her husband also gets enrolled into School like her to catch up with her educationally
to avoid stories that touch embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
She would be better off with a house she bought.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
See as the guy dey like stranger,I can see inferiority complex!

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
God please answer my call just the way you answered her.

Money good oooooo

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by 4nobody4every1: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bossforeva:
What was ur Fada doing b4 U joined Nairaland? 2go? He should have been in Investment Section, funding Nairalanders that wanna startup something.
grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Mayflowa(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:
I thank God for her life but in all of this, what was her husband doing before she rose to fame? Some men can be proudly shameless.

undecided

I don't understand this comment. She didn't do anything to rise to fame. It was stroke of luck. What do poor family do in Nigeria rather than to live by until they die.

Haven't you read that the husband has the two little kids in Obun while the wife was hustling in Lagos? Do you know what it means for a man to care for two little kids? What will you have in do? At least he kept the wife beautiful and in shape. He never disfigured her look by any form of abuse!

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by moderatorr: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Hades2016(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice one
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Oluwatosin18(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
cheesy
pinkiberry:
I know she will be wishing she arnt married with kids. I know that feeling.

like play like play,you spoke my mind cheesy[quote author=pinkiberry post=44640401]I know she will be wishing she arnt married wit

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by GodblessNig247(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
pinkiberry:

What rubbish feeling is that? Is she getting younger?

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by kenchop: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
COULD SOMEONE DEFINE LUXURY APARTMENT PLEASE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided
did you say this just to be intentionally controversial ?? No thinking being can say such

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Mayflowa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
pinkiberry:

I don't think u hv kids yet! I don't think so. Ain't married? I could agree. Without kids? No way. Every mother cannot trade her kids. She can even give up this fame if there is a choice BTW the fame and her kids.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nixiepie(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
she isnt looking happy cus she has cheated on her hubby grin grin grin grin grin
chaiii....how did u knw undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by gbens2000(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided
hian see yarn oh.this bae your own na sorry I pity ur future husband,if he see this ur comment b4 he says I do,na slap e go use drop u for altar.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by 2ts: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided
thats not nice, i am sure he has his own story too.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Joyce28(f): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
She looks so surprised & still feel happy.
Shine on Girl and be hapi kiss kiss
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
wao
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by 9jatatafo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Happy for her and her family

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by iamauxin(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
pinkiberry:
seems you've been in her shoes.... not the fame though, I mean having kids wink
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by tbliz: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
her husband alone
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by dammziesola: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
You guys should check out this ycee empire picture done by a graphics designer

1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Truthisit: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Enemy of progress. Stop this evil allegation.

odinese:
[size=16pt]how many men Don fùck this olajumoke sef? [/size]
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'm so happy for her.

I am only worried they might use and dump her.

I hope she sustains it.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by justi4jesu(f): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
pinkiberry:

Hmmmmm angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by yvonneG: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]how many men Don fùck this olajumoke sef? [/size]

U don check urself see say u no follow fark her? angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why her neck long like Di'ja neck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.