Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics (73935 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
MadCow1:
5 years rent!!

Jumoke had better quickly buy a house before this her fame wears out o!
I swear... she needs to set up a business asap..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by olarhtunji(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]how many men Don fùck this olajumoke sef? [/size]

see u after d Ban grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by odinese(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
olarhtunji:

see u after d Ban grin
I no sure for nairaland mods.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
BoboYekini:
Poor guy.
cheesy. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by crackhouse(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
i
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by crackhouse(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
I wonder whether her husband go fit Fu.*ck her again. because she go dey see her husband now as a never-do-well and a lazy mofo that doesn't deserve sex.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by henrydadon(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]how many men Don fùck this olajumoke sef? [/size]
so a woman cant be successful without u mentioning the word Bleep..u must be an idiot

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by henrydadon(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
labamo07:
Olajumoke dis Olajumoke that, the strory is becoming boring sef...........................................
keep on hating on someone successful destiny
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
D kind Bleep wey Sunday go give jumoke to break d virginity of dat house, na only God knw grin angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by nani212(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:
I thank God for her life but in all of this, what was her husband doing before she rose to fame? Some men can be proudly shameless.

undecided
hmmm Thats why its called marriage. Two people come together and become one. That she's luckier, richer and more famous than her husband doesn't mean the man has been idle. When God decides to bless a family, it can come from the husband, wife or even kids.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by charleslifted(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
May God's favor and grace continue to flow in the family.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:
I thank God for her life but in all of this, what was her husband doing before she rose to fame? Some men can be proudly shameless.

undecided
What was ur Fada doing b4 U joined Nairaland? 2go? He should have been in Investment Section, funding Nairalanders that wanna startup something angry

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by charleslifted(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
crackhouse:
I wonder whether her husband go fit Fu.*ck her again. because she go dey see her husband now as a never-do-well and a lazy mofo that doesn't deserve sex.
very myopic mind that needs special attention.. Omniknowest
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Mexyz(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
pinkiberry:
I know she will be wishing she arnt married with kids. I know that feeling.
You know that feeling? Why did you rush into it(marriage) then?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by grandlexuz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
kenchop:
COULD SOMEONE DEFINE LUXURY APARTMENT PLEASE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS angry angry angry angry angry angry

A luxury apartment is one that has lux soap in the bathroom..Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by whitebeard(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

pls help me tell them..!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
If only all these companies and entities showed just a little compassion for the poor as they are showing for the bread seller maybe Nigeria wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is now angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by whitebeard(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
kenchop:
COULD SOMEONE DEFINE LUXURY APARTMENT PLEASE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS angry angry angry angry angry angry
thank GOD I am not the only one that thinks this way..just drag my attention all the way here..I tink say an mansion abeg ohh..!!

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by pinkiberry(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mexyz:
You know that feeling? Why did you rush into it(marriage) then?
bros I never marry.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Santiago3636(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
pinkiberry:
I know she will be wishing she arnt married with kids. I know that feeling.

See talk,smh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Mexyz(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
pinkiberry:
bros I never marry.
Then pls go and modify your post.. saying you know that feeling is like telling us you are married and you once had that feeling... BTW you are beautiful.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I swear... she needs to set up a business asap..

She has endorsements bringing in money!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by olsmade(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided

So husbands of all breadsellers are shameless? Or how is Olajumoke's husband different? You do not know anything about him or how he is keeping or running his home and the next thing is that he is shameless because he stands by his wife. Oh, I forget, you would rather he disowned her or distanced himself from her new found fame as per african man ego that does not do anybody good.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by blazetitov: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
amiskurie:
Pheals or Phelps.... Well don o

The mod that will ban u is shittin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by thorpido(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided
What's the husband's offence here?He was probably working as an artisan or something.I'm sure he wasn't just sitting at home.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by cashcity: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided
Ur type can kill ur husband at a slightest failure in his career. It's in u.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by missyadorable(f): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
See as the husband dey "loyal" like say....

Imagine he was the one who "hammered" this way

By now,Olajumoke would have been shown the way out while another woman enjoys the new house and money....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by litetias(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Joyce28:
She looks so surprised & still feel happy. Shine on Girl and be hapi kiss kiss
Like seriously?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by mistyebby(f): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Skateboard:

She has endorsements bringing in money!

Endorsements don't last a life time, especially when one party isn't benefiting. I pray God sends her a financial advicer from her family in order to save for the future. And hope she doesnt get carried away.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by frankblinkz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thunder fire u dia stweeepid foool,i wonder hw u reason self....Are u God,to detect a mans destiny,as if u don already hammer self,mtcheeew..go die
Ariel20:

undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by CHERIPH: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Logician:
Where is the luxury in the apartment?

Abio oooooooo..I find am I no c

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by mira4u: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin see how they sat like visitors. They still cant believe its real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.