Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics (73932 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by glossy6(f): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]how many men Don fùck this olajumoke sef? [/size]

Are you one of the men?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Joyce28(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
litetias:

Like seriously?
No
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Niyinficient(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Abeg, wetin d husband come dey do now as work?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by pinkiberry(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mexyz:
Then pls go and modify your post.. saying you know that feeling is like telling us you are married and you once had that feeling... BTW you are beautiful.
tnx
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]how many men Don fùck this olajumoke sef? [/size]
all this area boys wey dey buy bread from am don tear tear the toto with quickie, we all know how agege bread sellers so much love long thing.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by permanentgrace(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:
I thank God for her life but in all of this, what was her husband doing before she rose to fame? Some men can be proudly shameless.

undecided

What do you mean? Like were they not surviving at whatever condition they were before the luck came. Do you ask to know how the man was toiling together with her just to make sure they eat? You see how women reason? So if the luck was to run on the man, 'she' wouldnt be shameless? The man should be shameless now cos luck ran on her?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by yinkslinks(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
sis i see things. you will marry an edo man
Nixiepie:
chaiii....how did u knw undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Bollinger(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ariel20:
I thank God for her life but in all of this, what was her husband doing before she rose to fame? Some men can be proudly shameless.

undecided

Be careful how you judge people. Not everyone would have the same opportunities you have, had and possibly could have. You don't know if he was an orphan at an early age and never had the same level playing field to succeed. There are so many factors to consider. It is not as if his wife owned/owns a company. She is just opportunned at the moment to be at the center of a media frenzy.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by gotousa2013: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
I pray God give the man a Job
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nixiepie(f): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
sis i see things. you will marry an edo man
God forbid
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
nani212:
hmmm Thats why its called marriage. Two people come together and become one. That she's luckier, richer and more famous than her husband doesn't mean the man has been idle. When God decides to bless a family, it can come from the husband, wife or even kids.

You are wise.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by diva90: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
From grass to grace, nice one....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by bigtt76(f): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mr husbane nor go begin step up eh? Isssssorite o! Now wen Sujimoto don take style say house na 5 years free so make porsin nor begin cry thereafter shaa tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Trexnemesis(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
she isnt looking happy cus she has cheated on her hubby grin grin grin grin grin

Bad mouth. End-time mouth no dey get break. Werey.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by labamo07(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
henrydadon:
keep on hating on someone successful destiny
Ode! caption of her content is getting dry........
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by yinkslinks(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
your father is cursed. ode
Trexnemesis:

Bad mouth. End-time mouth no dey get break. Werey.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by nani212(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

You are wise.
It takes a wise man to know a wise man
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by endove(f): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
God na beg I dey beg oooo

please answer my call
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by engrjacuzzi: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
I wish she gives back to the society, manage every investment/endorsement properly with the best of wisdom.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by dayowunmi(m): 1:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided
May God forgive you, you don't even know the man or what he does for a living and you are here yabbing him. Hows he shameless by the way? What should he have done before or presently that he didn't do that warranted this your shameless tag. Na wa for you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Mattex001(m): 3:35am On Apr 13, 2016
This looks like a rented apartment! undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by ayusco85(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

When will u start commenting like normal people do on nairaland without lines?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by kehnton(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Why moving from rent to another rent From slavery to slavery! Why no get her a freehold place even if its a 2bedroom flat Shior!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Pheals(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
ayusco85:

When will u start commenting like normal people do on nairaland without lines?

when u have sense !! ....since am not normal right ssshh

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ariel20:

undecided
sister that's so harsh, shameless how? Do you know if the man was also struggling to make ends meet,? All fingers they say are not equal
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinkiberry:
I know she will be wishing she arnt married with kids. I know that feeling.
smiles, expansiate pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.