Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Should I Let Her In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Her In (495 Views)

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let Her In by Kelly2713(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
there is this girl i met few months ago (monika). i appeared as a broke nigga to her. after some week of mingling with without telling her who i be, she ran away. today she saw me with my newly bought car and my dressing sense. few minutes in my office she called to apologize. na that make to come here for help.
Re: Should I Let Her In by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Some of them will say not all girls are the same.. grin

It's laughable

Guy, just freestyle with the babe, play along.. Chop clean mouth waka.
Re: Should I Let Her In by Kelly2713(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=44636643]Some of them will say not all girls are the same.. grin

It's laughable

Guy, just freestyle with the babe, play along.. Chop clean mouth waka.[/quote

thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Your Advice / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Your Benefactor? / Unique Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.