Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Guyszone: How To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Always. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyszone: How To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Always. (3084 Views)

Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guyszone: How To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Always. by mavtrevor(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
Guys you know its fun when your gf misses you and values your presence next time she is with you. So lets use this thread to discuss how you can make your gf miss you.
Re: Guyszone: How To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Always. by md4real(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
love her like never before! even if it means lying to her. give her the koko well.
Re: Guyszone: How To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Always. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2011
no ideas, i guess.

only two replies, if you add my own.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men / ??? / Stupidity Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.