Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (40531 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Holywizard: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Udofire:
[/s]
[s]

sharrap! Go and play with sand. Sorry slip of tongue[s]
sharrap! Go and play. Sorry slip of tongue[/s]

[s]

[/s]
[s][/s]
sharrap! Go and play with sand.
Oops sorry, slip of tongue.
this is de side effect of giving a baby cowbell milk instead of breazt milk
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Thecholeric(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2016
What are you waiting for...madam go get a shavewink
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Senna: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Oh.. I see where this is going. I'm not going with you.

It's too early in the morning huh undecided

Ok. After a coffee or whatever you drink first thing maybe your funny bone will wake up. I was joking with you undecided and you going places hahaha grin my funny bone is up grin grin grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Mikylopez(f): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2016
M hairy on my legz n itz sexy...kee ur sef....witch kor edo airline ni
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by kloser(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2016
They come from the south east
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wtfCode: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2016
they're wicked.
more beard more wickedness.
i hate seeing beard ladies angry angry
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wtfCode: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2016
kloser:
They come from the south east
i can see u like trouble mumu human being
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Synzu(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Senna:

It's too early in the morning huh undecided

Ok. After a coffee or whatever you drink first thing maybe your funny bone will wake up. I was joking with you undecided and you going places hahaha grin my funny bone is up grin grin grin

Erm.. Okay? Perhaps I misunderstood. Sorry bout that.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Ada9103(f): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Am hairy oooooooo......but not wicked na.........
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by toprealman: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
OP why this epistle? Are you seeing one of them or is it an obsession? Whatever rocks your boat bruv.
I'm outta here menh!!!
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by hawk05(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
Op u know they human too undecided
I know some men who actually prefer hairy women
Hairly women? No problem. But BEARD? chai.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by buskie13(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wat should we do abt it now sad cuss I got beards
Lol....for waftown...woman wey dey get biabia dey wicked grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by teaser101: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Am hairy that even my female friends admire my leg, and I can never forget how I met a pilot that couldn't control himself ova my legs smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by 1stlorenzo(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Add me on Instagram ZorlenBlue
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Seventeen(f): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Senna:
Calm down and reach for the wax... razors are your friend. Its once a month job girl. Hair on the body is close to uncleanness and as a woman you wanna run around like a dude wiv hairy arms.

But hey please don't mind me its your body so kontinew grin but don't make it sound like it's crazy that MEN don't like It. The same way some MEN (your husband) "Love it"

Every female has body hair but it's what she does with it that matters in your case its nothing...

u are unbelievable... having a little more hair on my arms and legs than other females means uncleanliness? Seriously? Is that sarcasm too.. I hope u know we are not talking about armpits and pubics here. Well like u said its my body, u gat that very right.. and am not planning on waxing or scraping my hairs off anytime soon. tongue

I wonder where i sounded like i think its crazy that some men dont like it. It would be dumb to expect that everyone should like hairy women. I dint use to like it much myself when i was younger probably cos of these sterotypical beliefs but like i said ealier, now dat i am older i am comfortable and confident in my skin. At this point in my life I honestly dont care what ppl like u think. grin

Good mornin to u too

2 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2016
goingape1:
you can't never see two captain riding a ship!

Hairy WOMEN are men in nature, just that they have an added bonus which is breasst and lipsrsealed

God forbid me holding a hairy WOMAN as my girlfriend and be bold enough to tell my fellow people that I'm dating a hairy girl undecided

NEVER!

HAIRY WOMEN ARE TO STAY IN THE FOREST WITH THERE FELLOW APE EATING BANANA, NOT IN THE CITY.

I find the bolded so hilarious. grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Ada9103:

Checking her profile cheesy hmm! U dont have beards na
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by goingape1: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Seventeen:
Bros No one said u must like hairy women oo but we hv come to stay okay.

Sorry, I hv no genetic link with APE... and by the way, thats not a nice thing to say to someone.

Are you serious? Ofcourse yes, I am happy with the way God deemed it fit in his eyes to create me. There is nobody in this world i would rather be but myself... SMH.. U must be funny. So i am supposed to be unhappy with my hairs, wont that be the height of stupidity, when some ppl are born blind, crippled and a host of other deformities.

And No, my husband has no complex issue bro, he is good to go, trust me.

Thanks and good luck with ur 'conspiracy theory', whatever that means, btw.
science said you have genetic link with APE not me!

Cut that SMELLING thing around your hand and leg and that will make you look more attractive not walking the streets oppressing men and be happy.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by goingape1: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Senna:

Going by your moniker you'd have to be an expert in these matters.

lol!
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

..ellacute45 from Nairaland use to have beard.......thats why she very agresssive and enjoy cusssin innosent people undecided

gringrin u eh!
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Seventeen(f): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
goingape1:
science said you have genetic link with APE not me!

Cut that SMELLING thing around your hand and leg and that will make you look more attractive not walking the streets oppressing men and be happy.
cheesy. Good mornin bros.

I honestly dont care what u think bros.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Ada9103(f): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
wristbangle:

Checking her profile cheesy hmm! U dont have beards na

My bf had none......so I transferred mine to him
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
buskie13:
Lol....for waftown...woman wey dey get biabia dey wicked grin
isss true undecided
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by goingape1: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Seventeen:
cheesy. Good mornin bros.

I honestly dont care what u think bros.
morning hairy WOMAN!

At some certain stage ya husband might get tired of you and start looking for hairless WOMAN outside. cheesy

Start caring how you look like now.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by goingape1: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2016
wristbangle:

I find the bolded so hilarious. grin
my orga at the top!

Morning
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by alaskido(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2016
I once had a hairy lady for a girlfriend. She is very hairy and has a lot of beard that she shaves. When we make love and get to a climax, most of her beards end up in my teeth and I have to use tooth pick and my fingers to remove them. I had to call it quit. But she sabi bang sha.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by wristbangle: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Ada9103:

My bf had none......so I transferred mine to him

Lol. How is that possible? How did u do it?
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by focus2727(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2016
wristbangle:
People tend to have strange thoughts when they spot ladies with beards believing that these kind of ladies are somehow dangerous, mysterious or perhaps, genetically abnormal and this erroneous way of thinking is the main reason why most guys don't even bother to approach let alone woo or marry a hairy lady no matter how beautiful she maybe as they consider her as a big turn off

More emphasis on the stereotypical beliefs about ladies with beards and hairy body are discussed briefly.

1. They are unromantic

Most times when guys spot ladies with obviously hairy body they are concluded to be unromantic beings. This notion boils down to the fact that they believe these ladies will be emotionless, careless and rigid in expressing love. To me, I feel this is just a fallacy to paint them bad. I don't think such feature in a lady holds enough evidence to conclude about her romantic life.

2. They are intimately aggressive

It's indeed funny to wallow in the mentality that a hairy lady will be aggressive when it comes to bleeping and that the chances of satisfying her is very slim.. Even a friend of mine explained his ordeal to me on how a hairy lady rubbished him because he couldn't handle her thirst of pleasure.

3. They are evil and fetish

We live in a society where people believed that, a lady having beards, is one of the salient features of an evil lady, she's being tagged a witch. In fact, people will make all sorts of derogatory comments just to show their disinterest in such a lady.. There is even one in my area that has little or no male suitor. Even my konji-fied guys no dey look her twice.

4. They are ugly

I don't know why some guys condemn and ridicule an overly hairy lady to the extent that they compare her to a monkey. However, sometimes, when guys summon the courage to woo type of ladies and she turns them down, they will be like " this one wey I wan manage sef dey do shakara".

5. They are unfashionable

No matter how good looking hairy ladies maybe, some dumb skull dude will still have this notion that they are not classic and fashionable. To make matters worst, when these ladies wear bump short, guys go begin burst laff seeing the hairs on her laps and perhaps, buttocks. grin

6. They are men beater

The way some people think a times baffles me a lot. I mean it's quite funny to conclude that a lady with beards will not hesitate to trash her husband when provoked. Though, there is one living next to me who's even got six pack and anytime I go inside her room to borrow her charger, my friends will be like, "guy, u wan date person whey go dey beat you?" Honestly I don't know the reason behind this belief.

7. They are arrogant and disrespectful

Even though one must not judge a book by its cover, some guys still judge a lady by ordinary hair. To worsen the case, if the babe get beards come get moustache join am, she's automatically stereotyped an "arrogant and disrespectful" fellow, hence, a big turn off for most guys.

8. They will be desperate to have a husbands

People do believe that a lady with beards may not really receive invitation from guys to date let alone married proposal. So as a result of this, she's seen as a desperate husband finder cheesy
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:
...undecided...naso una hate us reach?

well am only hairy on my legs,hands and head!....my banana island boyfriend like am like dat!cheesy
chai!, U Go Soon Grow Bear Bear B Dat Nau...
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Ada9103:
u R Wicked Joor!, werent u d qal dat poured hot water on mi body the other day i came to look for yo' sis..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.