Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview (50071 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by coolitempa(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ffk blasted her....that is no biggie..... grin....kini big deal....this is public knowledge...... cheesy....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by FFKfvkDAUGHTERS: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
FFK, aka T9sky and RAUMDEUTER, NA YOUR OBSESSION WITH HIS WOMAN GO KILL YOU
YOUR IPOB ALBINO DON GIVE YOU PIKIN YOU DEY FOR COMPUTER DEY PURSUE ANOTHER WOMAN

NA SO YOU GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT ONE DAY AS TOU DEY THINK OF THIS WOMAN
GO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR ALBINO, I GO HELP YOU FVCK AM SEF.

SHYMEXX MY FOOT!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by T9ksy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
frisky2good:
What is so special about FFK impregnating Bianca to warrant all this controversy? Was Bianca married then? Even if she was, na new thing? Abeg make we hear beta word joor.

They surely pi.ss.ed off that a bloody Yoruba plucked their first lady's cherries long before their hero came on the scene to

eat his left-overs. Whenever Ojukwu goes down on bianca, i bet he musta smelt FFK's Yoruba iron hood grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
WHy are people getting their boxers in a bunch

Its common knowledge that Bianca is a village bicycle and dashes pum out willingly. The number of men wey don smash am is countless

From Jonathan to peter Obi to FFK to Atiku even while Ojukwu was sick one guy Uju Robert Okonkwo was smashing her in Ojukwus house

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
He wanted to take the opportunity to inform the Igbo community that he has
information that Bianca, Okonkwo and Onyemelukwe are currently conspiring to
murder him and his brother Emeka Jr. If anything happens to me, my brother Emeka
or anyone in Ojukwu family you should all know who is responsible.
He also says he has evidence that Bianca's children Afamefuna, Nwachukwu and
Chineme are Robert Okonkwo's biological children
He also said that APGA Party Chairman Umeh can confirm that Ojukwu died from methyl iodide
poisoning as indicated in his autopsy and the toxicology report. He hinted on
this in his interview with Sun News

http://dailypost.ng/2012/11/12/who-killed-ojukwu-apga-chairman-victor-umeh-vows-expose-november-26/
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=571186119619488&id=537498376321596

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
It was during this entire incident that Bianca also moved into Ikemba’s home with her boyfriend, Uju Robert Okonkwo, a member of Gov. Peter Obi’s cabinet from Nnewi and a cousin to the Ojukwus. Uju Okonkwo, our investigation unearthed, was one of the first people to visit Ikemba and Bianca in London.

Friends of Bianca who spoke to Saharareporters under the condition of anonymity said that she was tired of living under the shadow of two great men, her late father, Chief C.C. Onoh, a former governor of Enugu State, and Ikemba. One friend quoted her as saying that, “the time of both men is gone. It’s my time to shine.”

http://saharareporters.com/2011/07/13/gov-peter-obi-and-bianca-abandon-ikemba-england

Bianca the village bicycle after fucckingg FFK moved to Ojukwu and later even fuccked Ojukwus cousin She is really keeping it in the family

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by SirShymexx: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
FFKfvkDAUGHTERS:
FFK, aka T9sky and RAUMDEUTER, NA YOUR OBSESSION WITH HIS WOMAN GO KILL YOU
YOUR IPOB ALBINO DON GIVE YOU PIKIN YOU DEY FOR COMPUTER DEY PURSUE ANOTHER WOMAN

NA SO YOU GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT ONE DAY AS TOU DEY THINK OF THIS WOMAN
GO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR ALBINO, I GO HELP YOU FVCK AM SEF.

SHYMEXX MY FOOT!

But seriously though, who hit it first: FFK or Ojukwu? - bwahahahahahaha

On the real, FFK needs to write a book on how to be the first to hoist ya flag on the future wife of the next Igbo hero. That will be a bestseller.

Anyway, you sound like the type that will cry every morning when you find out some Yoruba nyggah beat ya chic before you. So, rather than keep crying all over this thread - go hide ya chic before a next Yoruba nyggah back that arse up. Dem Yoruba nyggahs are natural born snipers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by FFKfvkDAUGHTERS: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2016
FFK, I SAY MAKE I REMIND YOU AGAIN
OGA T9sky, RAUMDEUTER
Na so I dey still tell you
NA YOUR DEAD BROTHER SPIRIT WEY YOU KILL DEY PURSUE YPU
IT GO PURSUE THAT PIKIN WEY THE ASHAWO ALBINO BORN
I DON TELL YOU, WHEN YOU WAN REST SMALL, I GO HELP YOU FVCCK AM,
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Ikechu12781: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2016
T9ksy:

You be one real ode o. And all this epistle for wetin?

If you truly believe your first lady was telling the truth, ask her to follow up with her threatened lawsuit.

Let her swear under oath that she's never met FFK, I dare her.

Anything else is besides the point but am sure Bianca would not go to court because she knows she dated FFK and her lies would be laid bare in front of everyone.

Anyway, what's the big deal? Am sure, ojukwu was aware that bianca wasn't a virgin when he started dating her when she was 27 and he was 61.

Enough story.

We want PICTURES, Proof, evidence, like he does everything else in his life.

Why is he hiding this one? Shebi no be story teller on media him be. He no shame to embrass his daughters and ex- wife (his family) on the media but shame don catch am to embarrass the woman who "lied" on him (a non family member) grin grin grin grin grin story that touches the heart grin

He meant no harm by doing so and neither did he at any point make references to having had any sexual relations with any of these ladies when they were associated with him as is being suggested by some members of the public,” he said.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142801-fani-kayode-apologises-to-bianca-ojukwu-two-ex-girlfriends-named-in-controversial-essay.html

From your brother's mouth himself after getting threatened hell be sued

Where is our PICTURES
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Ikechu12781: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

But seriously though, who hit it first: FFK or Ojukwu? - bwahahahahahaha

On the real, FFK needs to write a book on how to be the first to hoist ya flag on the future wife of the next Igbo hero. That will be a bestseller.

Anyway, you sound like the type that will cry every morning when you find out some Yoruba nyggah beat ya chic before you. So, rather than keep crying all over this thread - go hide ya chic before a next Yoruba nyggah back that arse up. Dem Yoruba nyggahs are natural born snipers. grin grin

See consoulation!!!!!

The highest your yoloba brother can get is gold diggers that aren't even ashamed or disguising they are using him

I mean Bleep, during his reign as a minister..he turned a f2king prostitute into a politician. The bitch even narrated how she used him to upgrade her status.

Now back to what we are saying about bianca : tell you bro to give us PICTURES. It's been three years, we've yet to get not even one evidence. ONE oooo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Ikechu12781: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2016
FFKfvkDAUGHTERS:
FFK, I SAY MAKE I REMIND YOU AGAIN
OGA T9sky, RAUMDEUTER
Na so I dey still tell you
NA YOUR DEAD BROTHER SPIRIT WEY YOU KILL DEY PURSUE YPU
IT GO PURSUE THAT PIKIN WEY THE ASHAWO ALBINO BORN
I DON TELL YOU, WHEN YOU WAN REST SMALL, I GO HELP YOU FVCCK AM,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They living out their fantasy from FFK, not knowing FFK dey fantasize too.
You can't help but feel their pain

T9sky...I'll help you and tell you exactly how FFK got Bianca. First: Download Bianca's pictures on google, get tissue, get lotion. Go to your room and have your intimate relationship with her like your FFK did. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by T9ksy(m): 1:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Enough story.

We want PICTURES, Proof, evidence, like he does everything else in his life.

Why is he hiding this one? Shebi no be story teller on media him be. He no shame to embrass his daughters and ex- wife (his family) on the media but shame don catch am to embarrass the woman who "lied" on him (a non family member) grin grin grin grin grin story that touches the heart grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142801-fani-kayode-apologises-to-bianca-ojukwu-two-ex-girlfriends-named-in-controversial-essay.html

From your brother's mouth himself after getting threatened hell be sued

Where is our PICTURES

But why didn't bianca "animashaun" ojukwu sued FFK if she's sure he didn't pluck her cherries as he alleged?

If you m.o.r.o.ns truly wants to see proof, ask your first lady to sue FFK as she initially threatened with her WALL STREET ATTORNEY?

Wall street ko, back stroke ni. Your first lady is nothing but a lying bi.tc.h who can't keep her legs closed.

Forget about FFK, you guys should be asking bianca to take a DNA test to prove she truly had all those kids for your silly eze wuruwuru in his old age when it's doubtful he can get it up long enough to satisfy such a beautiful ny.m.ph.omaniac in her prime.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by FFKfvkDAUGHTERS: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2016
SEE AS YOU DEY BEHAVE LIKE ZOMBIE,
NA YOUR DEAD BROTHER WEY YOU KILL DEY DO AM TO YOU
NA SO YOU DEY FVCK YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS
SEE HOW YOU NO FIT REST, DEY PURSUE SHADOW
NA SO YOU GO DIE, ZOMBIE.FFK,akaT9Sky, RAUMDEUTER
BEFORE THEN I GO COME FVCK HELP YOU FVCCK THAT YOUR ALBINO.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Abibaa: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Bianca, you just say the truth. FFK = no job and dasuki million to take him to efcc jail. grandmamma kemi = no job, no money no hope and in need of free publicity.
Naija journalist no do even investiagation. All I see is that it is clear that ffk and kemi are real olodo dullard at school. imagine two 1diots claiming that they are in school with someone far their junior in school. I beg, grandmamma kemi, if you go to school on time, by the time Bianca is in university you should be doing your nysc, abi?
and as for OLODO dullard ffk, is it too much weed your papa grow that make you fantasy about Bianca that you do not know reality again? Your cannot be in school with someone 10 years your junior. Get a brain pleeeze.
SHOW US DE EVIDENCE OLODO. SHOW US EVIDENCE BECAUSE IF NOT, I HEREBY PROCLAIM THAT WHEN YOU WERE A BOY, YOUR FATHER USE YOU TO GET FAVOUR FROM ALL THE HOMO$ TO GET MONEY. PROVE ME WRONG. I STAND BY THIS CLAIM. OLODO.

Advice- stop smoking weed. Kemi, find Aro psychia ward very fast. good advice.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Abibaa: 1:59am On Apr 14, 2016
By the way, T8 and T9sky, everybody know you are ffk. O boy, are you not too old for this forum? Your mates are ministers and ambassadors and guv'nors and you waste time on nairaland for youth. Why now?
You are too old. Please. we are begging you. a man of 60 like you is almost pensioneer. it is enough.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Ikechu12781: 3:34am On Apr 14, 2016
T9ksy:

But why didn't bianca "animashaun" ojukwu sued FFK if she's sure he didn't pluck her cherries as he alleged?

If you m.o.r.o.ns truly wants to see proof, ask your first lady to sue FFK as she initially threatened with her WALL STREET ATTORNEY?

Wall street ko, back stroke ni. Your first lady is nothing but a lying bi.tc.h who can't keep her legs closed.

Forget about FFK, you guys should be asking bianca to take a DNA test to prove she truly had all those kids for your silly eze wuruwuru in his old age when it's doubtful he can get it up long enough to satisfy such a beautiful ny.m.ph.omaniac in her prime.

Well well well. The way this thing dey anger you..It is safe to conclude that they are righ...FFK=T9sky. Wow!!!!! That's all I have to say. I'm even now more ashamed of that ashawo wey call herself precious chinwendu or whatever she calls herself. Because of gold digging that slut is engaged and had a baby with a bonafide tribalist. What a complete ediot. Her parents must be proud of her. God knows when I have a daughter, I'll make sure I don't have a dumb slut like that chick that's for sure. My kids are definitely going to school so they won't belittle themselves like that wh0re. Kudos to precious....You took the stupid award of the century.

Now back to what I was saying: Nigga GIVE US EVIDENCE!!!! Where's the picture of even both of ya'll in the same class sef..we'll even take that even. grin grin grin grin Why you salty now? Did I or anyone here ask you to mistake tissue paper for pussy? stop wasting our time with stories...WE WANT A PICTURE!!!!!! like you do for everything else in your life.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by andyanders: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kemi has been a sick person just like FFK who has been a drug addict and once a product of Yaba Psycho home for those on drug abuse.

No sane person would be talking trash about the the person he dated during his youth when he is aware that that person has been legally married and have children.

FFK has been an irresponsible fellow who NEVER kept his earlier marriage to a woman who gave birth to the children of whom he also denied that he fathered them.

Both Femi and FFK are sick people and the world knew about this.I pity the woman he is now to and I know she is there because of the flow of cash he made or has.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by meccuno: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ikechu12781:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They living out their fantasy from FFK, not knowing FFK dey fantasize too.
You can't help but feel their pain

T9sky...I'll help you and tell you exactly how FFK got Bianca. First: Download Bianca's pictures on google, get tissue, get lotion. Go to your room and have your intimate relationship with her like your FFK did. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by meccuno: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
andyanders:
Kemi has been a sick person just like FFK who has been a drug addict and once a product of Yaba Psycho home for those on drug abuse.

No sane person would be talking trash about the the person he dated during his youth when he is aware that that person has been legally married and have children.

FFK has been an irresponsible fellow who NEVER kept his earlier marriage to a woman who gave birth to the children of whom he also denied that he fathered them.

Both Femi and FFK are sick people and the world knew about this.I pity the woman he is now to and I know she is there because of the flow of cash he made or has.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Abibaa: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
To all those who say Kemi is telling truth, let us check other FACTS from Kemi:
a. Pastor Adebayo is GAY
b. Pastor Adeboye is a MURDERER
b. Pastor Oyebode is GAY
c. Kemi's mother is a RITUALIST
d. Kemi's father olunloyo dedicated Kemi to satan as a child
e. Kemi's mother is high priest of ritualists
f. Tiwa Savage stole her boyfriend
g. American gov't has promoted Kemi to queen of America
h. The Queen is looking for Kemi to be William's wife
I. Linda Ikeji is chasing Kemi's man
j. The Devil called Kemi and gave her secret power to go mad in the street.

SO ALL THE ABOVE IS TRUE BECAUSE ... KEMI MADWOMAN OF IBADAN SAY SO. SHIKENA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.