Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview (50017 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Addmass: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
THIS PRESS STATEMENT WAS ISSUED BY AMB. BIANCA OJUKWU'S PRESS SECRETARY EARLIER TODAY:

12 April 2016

PRESS STATEMENT FROM HER EXCELLENCY, AMBASSADOR BIANCA ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU

RE PULSE TV NEWS INTERVIEW APRIL 2016

The attention of Her Excellency has been drawn to an interview granted by a media character Ms Kemi Olunloyo, a deportee from Canada, and a fugitive from justice in the United States of America, whose sole existence centres around online character assassination. Her victims have ranged from Bishops, General Overseers,Presidents, Ministers, Hardworking Musicians and real media Personalities down to her own family members including her mother, father, stepmother and siblings.
It is rather unfortunate that it has become the practice for anyone seeking publicity to add Her Excellency’s name to their stories, fantasies or delusions, and none more so than this mentally unstable internet troll whose insane need for attention is well known to Nigerians.
This unhealthy obsession with Her Excellency for some time now, a situation most public figures can identify with, has been glaringly evident in her posts, and is indicative of a more serious underlying condition. It is quite clear that her delusions and fantasies have become her reality, and her lack of gainful employment and hours spent online focusing on other people’s lives have exacerbated her already strained sanity or lack thereof.
It is obvious that Ms Olunloyo needs urgent psychiatric attention
Her Excellency extends her sincere sympathies to Ms. Olunloyo’s family, and urges those who are able, to ensure that this mentally challenged individual receives the crucial psychiatric help she is so desperately in need of in order to contain her excesses.

Signed

Uchendu Onuoha
Media Liason Officer to Her Excellency
Amb. Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu.

12th April 2016

http://pulse.ng/local/kemi-olunloyo-she-needs-psychiatric-attention-bianca-responds-to-fani-kayode-pregnancy-claims-id4914223.html

See link where the allegations were made https://www.nairaland.com/3043453/kemi-olunloyo-fani-kayode-impregnated-bianca-ojukwu

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by PRYCE(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol! So that guy literally said Ojukwu's wife was Olukayode's biatch?

Anyway,....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Topleague(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
you could have address the message instead of this insult.

185 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Presidiotbuhari: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Classic reply to a deranged fellow. Infact, her exccellency should'nt have stoop this low in dignifying mentally unsteable and out of touch kemi with a reply.

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by maupe: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mrs Bianca should not soil her dignity by dignifying this publicity stunt with a response. She should instead, act with grace and decorum, by being silent on the matter. She is a lady of substance and rubbish statements such as that alleged by Mrs Olunloyo, are best left ignored. In this matter, both women are totally wrong. They are simply giving Nigerian men something silly and misogynistic to wetdream on. They should be brainstorming on how to help the girl child find her place in the world. Instead they are wasting valuable time, helping restore FFK's pride.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
They shouldn't have replied. Every (sound) person knows our dear aunty Kemi is not well.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why dignify that bipolar woman with a response? Did anyone hear Pastor Adeboye talk when she said those egregious things about him? A doctor is what she needs as was rightly advised.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by pdppower: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
It is obvious that Ms Olunloyo needs urgent psychiatric attention.
That is very true. Yaba left straight, omo akoo gba

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Meanwhile FFK is chilling like a boss watching 2 women exchange insults over him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by babyfaceafrica: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
We know the dated and probably did skelewu....the p is that did she really abort for him?......ffk and se gals....the gusy really knows how to take care of them....kudos to the parrot called ffk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Their can't be a better way to reply a mental retard. .

A deranged maggot like that woman.. God forbid if I mention her name..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by seunmsg(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Just like FFK, Kemi Olunloyo is an attention seeking nut case that shouldn't be taken seriously. Unfortunately, they are both getting the attention they crave for from Ipobians who promotes them anytime they spew rubbish against the government and the people of south west.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Elnino4ladies: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
But she didn't address the issue...mitcewww

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by BarclaysV(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
We all know aunty is mentally derailed. U should rather help this bug called kemi to get her lagathin than to subscribe to her attention-seeking intention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by NobleAngell(f): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
It's FFK's response that I await. He should be able to give a more epic response being her colleague in the attention seeking department.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by NobleAngell(f): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Their can't be a better way to reply a mental retard. .

A deranged maggot like that woman.. God forbid if I mention her name..
ROTFL. Chaiiiii!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by zolajpower: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
there's is no better way to respond to accusation from a cheap publicist ,whose sole aim is to soil a dignify woman such as bianca in public . her aide was so quick to responding to that ,if not I know the Igbo 's for who they are ,she would v'e been banished like iwogu from the south east .

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
kemi, kemi, kemi, kemi..

Ahhhh...this one wey dem yab don do now. Respect yourself for God sake and stop stalking others and face your own damn business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by mightyhazel: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why wud she evn boda responding 2 dat stinky old cross eyed sow??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
ROTFL. Chaiiiii!!!

WTF is ROTFL..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by NobleAngell(f): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

WTF is ROTFL..
U know what WTF is but u don't know ROTFL? C'mmon mehhn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
U know what WTF is but u don't know ROTFL? C'mmon mehhn!

Pls I don't know, teach me..

I can't know everything on earth.. I am not God mehn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by NobleAngell(f): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Pls I don't know, teach me..

I can't know everything on earth.. I am not God mehn..
Ok it means Rolling On The Floor Laughing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ok it means Rolling On The Floor Laughing.

Wow, I saw and learnt this one today for the first time ohh.
But come to think of it, u and I have something in common in that regards.. "rolling on the floor"

I like rolling on the floor too grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by NobleAngell(f): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Wow, I saw and learnt this one today for the first time ohh.
But come to think of it, u and I have something in common in that regards.. "rolling on the floor"

I like rolling on the floor too grin
Yeah. Except mine is due to intense laughter, dunno about yours.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by JustCurious: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
#JustCurious

Is this really an official letter from the table of 'Her Excelency'? No, it must have been forged. :/

The use of words are disappointing, appalling. There are better ways to handle this. I thought silence was golden.

Next time, maybe you should try to learn from Pst. Adeboye, he never dignified the accuser with a reply. There are better notes to write with your official pen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
Yeah. Except mine is due to intense laughter, dunno about yours.

Mine can be triggered by ur Avatar or u say ur profile DM..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by NobleAngell(f): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Mine can be triggered by ur Avatar or u say ur profile DM..
Oh I c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
Oh I c.

Oh, you see what?
Drop me a line and I shall make efforts to see ya soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by hylyne(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
please does Ms Kemi Olunloyo, same as Mrs Kemi Olunloyo,. If not, that means she is single..... Please I need ur quide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by NobleAngell(f): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Oh, you see what?
Drop me a line and I shall make efforts to see ya soon..
It's not that simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing / Special Forces Arrive Southern Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.