Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (36284 Views)

Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / Calabar-Lagos rail omission Fallout: Saraki Begs Southern Senators / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by mandax: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
What's Amaechi resigning for?

Truth is that Calabar to Lagos standard gauge rail lines to run on the sparsely populated cosstal towns were designed to fail from conception.

The design was meant by Arewa to further separate the south east from the south south and thus easily channel oil resources from the south south to Lagos for easier and onward transmission to the north, as well as move in and out the oil workers from the south west where oil companies headquarters are located.

It's designed to further exploit the south south to total paralysis.

But why couldn't the first standard gauge rail line in Nigeria not start to be built in the south south, instead of first in the north, that's the Kaduna to Abuja standard gauge rail lines that are about to be commissioned?

A standard gauge rail lines from the coastal towns of the south south to Aba to Onitsha to Benin and down to Lagos should have been easier to build and maintain.

But those who conceived the Calabar to Lagos route had bile and exploitation as the motive.

Politicians from the south south and south east must not be fooled by this ruse of coastal rail lines. Calabar to Lagos coastal rail route is a flying proposal not meant to be captured in any budget proposal until Lagos to Abuja standard gauge rail lines are completed and joined to the Kaduna to Abuja standard gauge rail lines that are ready and about to be commissioned soon.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Chanchit: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
That's the last thing Amaechi would even do, you don't have to tell him.

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
e
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Eboski(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
House of Reps don go wake the sleeping dog..

Ameachi the trouble maker

Wike can rest now

Ameachi if them refuse you the rail project pls just add the rivers monorail inside the budget....

rail na rail and make your money from dem

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by precious1967(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Amaechi ll surpass his detrators by d position he is occupying 4 now. ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by dtruth3(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Amechi is dead politically in rivers state!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by fejicruz(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Continue hating Amaechi. Who your hate don help? The more they hate Amaechi, the more I admire him.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by flokii: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Una head don dey correct small small..

North for take that slot from Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Anijay1212(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jidibia:
Rubbish news
Very nonsence news.

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by searchng4love: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
go and read and stop being a zombiie
flokii:
Una head don dey correct small small..

North for take that slot from Rivers

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Lordtrillion(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Barselonia:

that get me laffing either
Exactly. Coz I was shocked & surprised when I saw the headline but after reading it, _____. Hehehehe, PDP get bad mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Atittude: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ameachi will never apologize to the senate he is a proud fellow.

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Dcomrade(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Anijay1212(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
blackpanda:
So pdp still has mouth to talk These goats and yam eaters are truly shameless!
Dia matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Barselonia(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Atittude:
Ameachi will never apologize to the senate he is a proud fellow.
apologize for what?
He owns no Senate any apology my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by flokii: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
searchng4love:
go and read and stop being a zombiie

I don't need to read all that to know it's tactical..

na Wailers dey get comprehension problem na.. you guys can't think outsyd d box

no be d same PDP wan probe Amaechi??... why else would they want him there

or better still... you wey don read am

summarize am for us make we see

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by coolbis: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
blackpanda:
So pdp still has mouth to talk These goats and yam eaters are truly shameless!
yoiu wont blame them, just blame their good-for-nothing chest beaters whose lives depEnd solely. On the party's survival.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by emmykk(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
i was the typist,felix obuh told me to remove the sentence below:

Ameachi is the noisy generator that wike switch off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by stonemasonn: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
This insult is getting too much, what kind of betrayal is this for Chris sake. When did SS people learn to hate their own??

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by searchng4love: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
I don't understand you?
stonemasonn:
This insult is getting too much, what kind of betrayal is this for Chris sake. When did SS people learn to hate their own??

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
saintopus:
Somethimg appear wrong here
everything is wrong with pdp, they are d problem that must die this year for nigeria to work, God bless amaechi

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Obuah said “I am happy that Amaechi has carried his antics of setting brother against brother to the very Senate that screened and confirmed his ministerial appointment.

When will this people realize that this is politics, not sharing land.

This alone proves why Amaechi is hated. Not because GEJ was better, but because he was our brother.
of course,everyone that votes has a reason for voting who ever they choose to vote. Its all a game of interest. All the almajiris that voted pmb why did you think they voted him if not for the mere fact that he is their brother.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by ipreach: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
why not open another thread for this nonsense ?

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by searchng4love: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
ddippset:
See this tout +criminal +illiterate +cultist opening mouth to talk. so in his mind he is speaking in irony abi? Obua is just crumbs off amaechi's table. he speaks like a motor park tout {agbero). The shame will be upon all of you. amaechi will supervise that railway. I hope it passes through omoku so Obua and his cultists can see amaechi take the glory. we are no longer hearing from Mr integrity livingstone nwechie nowadays,it's Félix Obua. of course amaechi won't resign, he is in China chilling with Mr president while you are in omoku chilling with cultists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Proudlyngwa post=:
Obuah said “I am happy that Amaechi has carried his antics of setting brother against brother to the very Senate that screened and confirmed his ministerial appointment.

When will this people realize that this is politics, not sharing land.

This alone proves why Amaechi is hated. Not because GEJ was better, but because he was our brother.
of course,everyone that votes has a reason for voting who ever they choose to vote. Its all a game of interest. All the almajiris that voted pmb why did you think they voted him if not for the mere fact that he is their brother.

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
undecided
fejicruz:
Continue hating Amaechi. Who your hate don help?
The more they hate Amaechi, the more I admire him.
who cares?
fejicruz:
Continue hating Amaechi. Who your hate don help?
The more they hate Amaechi, the more I admire him.
who cares?
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
dtruth3:
Amechi is dead politically in rivers state!
for been a good guy.. God bless amaechi

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by ddippset(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=searchng4love post=44649280][/quote]e pain Obua abi? the attention amaechi is getting currently is too much for wailers and Obua to handle
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Pidggin(f): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Amaechi is disliked in the SS. He is a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by searchng4love: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
ddippset:
e pain Obua abi? the attention amaechi is getting currently is too much for wailers and Obua to handle

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by mandax: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
Rt Hon Rotimi Chubuike Ameachi's matter giving the PDP sleepless night since March 29th 2015.

Again i ask, why this much bitterness and anger for Ameachi? Did he killed the former president GEJ? Did he 'Kanorize' the election against the 'Egbesu riverine results meant to defend the Fortunato?

Politics is an interest and not necessarily brotherliness, for there is a friend that is much closer than a brother.

Ameachi has chosen a path he considered more honourable and befitting so they should free the Honourable Minister.

Lol, from your horse's mouth, politics is guard of interest, so Amaechi is protecting his own interest with his brand of politics, not the interest of his people.
Guy, you spoke horribly. Politics is never about guarding your own personal interests, but is for guarding the interests of your followers and those who voted you.

But see how you gained the highest likes from your most 'Shofischicated' Horroba brothers and friends.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Felix Obuah is the PDP rivers state chairman. He should be talking ideology not regionalism. Everybody has an interest, but if you are basing your interest on tribe, then, minority tribes can as well kiss elective position in both state and federal positions good bye.
Politics is a combination of interests, numbers, guile and lots more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement / Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.