Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (36285 Views)

Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / Calabar-Lagos rail omission Fallout: Saraki Begs Southern Senators / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by billyG(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Barselonia:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/calabar-lagos-rail-dont-resign-pdp-tells-amaechi/
Cnt u pple leave Hatred aside d once & fight for d common good of SS & SE pple,look how d north remove a juicy meat frm yur mouth,& add to their own soup,cooked with yur so called "oyel money"...no people or Kun3 move 4ward if they never 4give & work together.....japan,germany who suffer d brunt of WW2 wuld hav been underdevelop like N.korea & palestine is they are still sulking & breeding hatred.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Iyalla1987(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Obuah and his Cultists Gang wreck havoc in Onelga and They are the true enemies of the South South. Namashobiri

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Bgorgeous: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Lol , or else who are u pple to make him resign. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Kyase(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
mekonglobal:

Na who d thunder wan fire? Pls choose the available options
A....Buhari.
B...Amaechi.
C...The NASS.
D...Devil.
Mass and PDP, wetin concern devil here
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2016
fejicruz:
Who your care don help?
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2016
fejicruz:
Who your care don help?
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2016
my care wont help you thats why i needed to remind you no one gives a hoot weda you are loving amechi more or not. Even amechi doesnt give a dime of care. tongue
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by free13: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Felix Obuah is the PDP rivers state chairman. He should be talking ideology not regionalism. Everybody has an interest, but if you are basing your interest on tribe, then, minority tribes can as well kiss elective position in both state and federal positions good bye.
Politics is a combination of interests, numbers, guile and lots more.
hey when you hear politics is a game of interest what do you think the interest means? "Felix should be taking ideology and not reginalism", that sentence doesnt even make a comprehensible sense to the issue at stake. We no longer have nationalists in nigeria. Everyone now in politics is there for one interest or the other except for the core interest of the nation. Going by your monika i know you are from ngwa and might have voted for ikpazu, if this is the case i can assure you that you voted him cos he too is from ngwa. Because if you rate him from his performance when he was in ASEPA you know his performance was very poor, and as such shouldnt smell the position of a governor. So when you hear interest in politics it ranges from interest of the nation which only a few has,personal interest,regional,even religious interest,etc.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2016
fejicruz:
Who your care don help?
yea my care no fit help cos even amechi doesnt care if you are loving him more or not.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Abbiguy4real: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2016
smiley

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by omoleyeib(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Barselonia:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/calabar-lagos-rail-dont-resign-pdp-tells-amaechi/
na wa for this rivers state people. They dont like themself, they hate development for there area. Like money pass their life, ready to kill their brother bec of prensent things,they dont bother to eat the future of their wards. No wonder GEJ did nothing there thro out 6yrs. Be wise b4 its to late for u, when 1 barren of oil will be $1.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Princewell2012(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2016
mytime24:
niaja polithiefcian they resign undecided
Ok let mi ask saraki angry
Don.t mind them.
They should ask saraki to resign first, he is the one who supposed to resign.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by omoleyeib(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Barselonia:

omoleyeib:
na wa for this rivers state people. They dont like themself, they hated development for there area. Like money pass their life, ready to kill their brother bec of prensent things,they dont bother to eat the future of their children. No wonder GEJ did nothing for there thro out 6yrs. Be wise b4 its to late for u, when 1 barren of oil will be $1.
Barselonia:

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by rajeto: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
The taste of the PUDDING ,they is in the EATING,before appoint of Amaechi,he tasted honey,but now,it seems different
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by rajeto: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
The taste of the PUDDING ,they say is in the EATING,before appoint of Amaechi,he tasted honey,but now,it seems different
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Fourwinds: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
just look at what a thug in Rivers state wrote...smmh
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
hey when you hear politics is a game of interest what do you think the interest means? "Felix should be taking ideology and not reginalism", that sentence doesnt even make a comprehensible sense to the issue at stake. We no longer have nationalists in nigeria. Everyone now in politics is there for one interest or the other except for the core interest of the nation. Going by your monika i know you are from ngwa and might have voted for ikpazu, if this is the case i can assure you that you voted him cos he too is from ngwa. Because if you rate him from his performance when he was in ASEPA you know his performance was very poor, and as such shouldnt smell the position of a governor. So when you hear interest in politics it ranges from interest of the nation which only a few has,personal interest,regional,even religious interest,etc.
Your post is full of a lot of assumptions.
Felix Obuah is a party leader and that statement of his is capable of brooding bad blood. He acted like an amateur there.
I know didn't vote Ikpeazu Cox I was not a in Abia then, I neither did I know about his profile cox am not resident in Abia.
I will only vote some one I know his past portfolio and performance and if you go through my old posts, u will know I support A. OTTI

1 Like

Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Your post is full of a lot of assumptions.
Felix Obuah is a party leader and that statement of his is capable of brooding bad blood. He acted like an amateur there.
I know didn't vote Ikpeazu Cox I was not a in Abia then, I neither did I know about his profile cox am not resident in Abia.
I will only vote some one I know his past portfolio and performance and if you go through my old posts, u will know I support A. OTTI
you are right my post SEEM full of assumptions. That was why i was careful to use the term MIGHT when i made reference to who you might have voted for. And this was because most people from ngwa were like they better hav him cos he is their brother than hav some one else. And that happen to be their own interest. Unfortunately almost all politicians in nigeria are guilty of what you accused felix of,and dis is not how its supposed to be.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
you are right my post SEEM full of assumptions. That was why i was careful to use the term MIGHT when i made reference to who you might have voted for. And this was because most people from ngwa were like they better hav him cos he is their brother than hav some one else. And that happen to be their own interest. Unfortunately almost all politicians in nigeria are guilty of what you accused felix of,and dis is not how its supposed to be.

Most politicians are guilty, not all.
Even the president made a blunder with his 5% comment concerning the easterners
Our utterances can betray our most sincere intentions.
It is unfortunate that Nigerian politics is still in its teething stage.
I hope we can overcome Politics of sentiments.

N. B It's good coming across people who want to discuss objectively once in a while, like the good Nairaland of old
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Most politicians are guilty, not all.
Even the president made a blunder with his 5% comment concerning the easterners
Our utterances can betray our most sincere intentions.
It is unfortunate that Nigerian politics is still in its teething stage.
I hope we can overcome Politics of sentiments.

N. B It's good coming across people who want to discuss objectively once in a while, like the good Nairaland of old

you are right,not all are guilty,and there are just few of them that are not.

its been good having you. have a great day.
Re: Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

you are right,not all are guilty,and there are just few of them that are not.

its been good having you. have a great day.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.