Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class (1307 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by poksmahn(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
I get it. You've been dating this girl since you guys were in Year 1 and you probably have lofty plans to marry her right after graduation and live happily ever after.

GUESS WHAT?

It's never going to happen. I'm sorry if i sound like a prophet of doom but it will be easier for Nigeria to win the World Cup than for you to tie the knot with that girl. Only less than 2% of school sweethearts get married and stay together[don't get divorced]. It's a shocking statistic considering how many boys are planning to jump the broom with their sweethearts after graduation. So here's why I think you should not chase a classmate.

YOU WILL BE HEART BROKEN; After five years of college, you will watch the love of your life run into the arms of a man much older and more accomplished than you are. It's not your fault bro. Blame the system. The odds of you getting a job right after graduation is getting slimmer everyday because the economy is wobbling and schools are churning out graduates everday plus the Second Class Lower[2.2] you are probably going to get makes your odds slimmer. While your neck deep job hunting, a rich, bald, and pot bellied man with a thick Yoruba accent will woo the girl of your dreams in less than a month. Believe me, she'll say yes. Then one Tuesday evening, she will call to invite you for her wedding. At that moment, you will question the reason for your existence. You will sink to the lowest ebb of depression and DIE!! Hahahaha.

Bro, it's not her fault. All her friends are getting married and raising beautiful children while her biological clock is ticking away because she's waiting on you to land the NNPC job. Her folks are putting pressure on her and her friends teasing teasing her constantly. She's nearing a psychological breakdown but conceals it with a charming smile. Then.. Bam!!! She meets Prince Charming-the rich, bald, and pot bellied Yoruba man. If you are going to commit suicide, do not use rat poison. That stuff doesn't work at all.

SHE WILL LOOK OLDER THAN YOU; Let's assume for a minute than you jumped the broom with you school babe[which is unlikely], get ready for the shocker. Within ten years of the marriage, she will look way older than you. The firm body that you once craved for will transmogrify into piles and piles of flabby fat and you will hate your self for shooting yourself in the foot. According to wikipedia, a man's skin has a higher collagen content which means less wrinkling while a woman who is roughly same age as you is already looking like your grandma. However, there is a way you can prevent this predicament...DO NOT MARRY YOUR CLASSMATE. Go for someone who you are older than so both of you will age gracefully. That's the way Mother Nature designed it and any one who messes with the design of nature faces her wrath. Look at your parents, I can wager my last 10 litres of fuel that there is at least a five year difference in their ages. SO learn from your wise old man.

SHE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU RESPECT; Assuming you guys get married, there is going to be a day when she's going to talk back at you in the most disrespectful way imaginable simply because you guys were ex classmates. She will remember the day you kissed Jane behind the Academic Block over 15 years ago when you were young and immature and she'll use it against you till you rue the day that you met her. She knows all your dirty secrets and shameful deeds which she stores in her brain and it will be used as justification for her own deeds and in the end, it will end in a messy divorce. All men will choose respect over love ten times out of ten and the only way to guarantee the respect you crave for is by getting married to a younger sweet heart who is not your class mate.

So boys, do the needful. Stoop down and peruse your books, collect your 3 points without the emotional attachment, graduate and do not marry a classmate. Keep being the man your father always wanted you to be. Cheers!!!

P.S. My grand father met his wife in high school and they lived happily ever after.https://poksman./

2 Likes

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Who does that in this century Just chop and clean mouth angry

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by cruzita(f): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
undecided mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Chop and clean mouth I swear

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Initially, when I saw class, I thought OP meant social class. Lol.

@OP all you posted is true. A girl who is done with school, is likely to get married in the first two years after her graduation, but for a guy, he has to first get a job that provides him a stable source of income, get a house, get a car, and be ready to handle what comes with being a husband and a father, before he thinks of marrying. And this takes over 3-4 years in most cases. By that time, his classmate he is hoping to marry, would have already tied the knot with an established guy and probably even had a kid.

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by czarr(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2016
No truer words have been spoken grin

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by Fabulousmark(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
So true.....But i keep getting attracted to ladies older than i am..... Is that a problem?

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by ClassCaptain(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Lol.
I really enjoyed the use of humour and tone of the thread ...

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by Emac34: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2016
op still dey learn

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by damilareoye: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy

What a thread. grin

I want to be OPTIMISTIC.

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by Maxi112: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2016
op u r right

Noting pass chop clean mouth bye bye

1 Like

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by poksmahn(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2016
lol. nice meme
BreadandBeans:
angry
Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by poksmahn(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Nope. it's perfectly normal unless you are attracted to grandmothers. every guy secretly wishes for a mature older lady. It is called gerontophillia.
Fabulousmark:
So true.....But i keep getting attracted to ladies older than i am..... Is that a problem?
Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by poksmahn(m): 12:22am On Apr 14, 2016
thanks bro
ClassCaptain:
Lol.

I really enjoyed the use of humour and tone of the thread ...

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by vicstar(m): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2016
ok undecided

Re: BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class by poksmahn(m): 2:05am On Jan 12, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware When A Girl Says "I Have More Male Friends Than Female" / Urgent Attention... / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.