Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React (44917 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Halleydavid: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
So, Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde in a recent interview said that her husband is the one that goes to the market to get things for the family because she herself can't go due to her status (as a celebrity I guess) .The statement has since sparked an outrage on twitter. See what she said and people's reaction below

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/twitter-users-come-for-actress-omotola.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by midehi2(f): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
so you have to broadcaste it to the world, respect your husband..woman

232 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Some of the yeyebrities the older they become the dumber.

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by obizzy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
she's opening up on her personal life too much these days.

Nigerians steadily swalling satchets of panadol for another man's headache. Chill died a long time ago on twitter Nigeria grin

39 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lesson : Keep your personal life PERSONAL ...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ClassCaptain(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
What is wrong in what she said for God sake ?

Her husband is not complaining and their marriage is one of the most succesful in nollywood..

Why...

Because her husband understands her.... Is it not true that shopping in the market with her status will bring undue attention..

However i feel it should have been stated that he does it out of love and if such a statement should rather come from the husband..

As long as the husband no vex,he no concern me

Oga attrndant,why this que go reach me ?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by itstpia8: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Airforce1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
if my future wife like , make she be president of NIgeria
Na she go still go market.

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by cruzita(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided what nonsense ,men una don suffer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Beremx(f): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
When i heard her make that comment in an interview,i was shocked!

Anyway, it's her business. If her husband enjoys going to the market,who am i to judge her?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by optional1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Weytin self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
If Omotola went to market.....crowds of people would surround her, crying for autograph, selfies, money, Nollywood contracts,etc.

And she won't be able to get any shopping done.

RMD once said that one regret he has about being a star is that he can no longer stop at his fave groundnut seller, price groundnut and chat. Fans would recognize him, and start screaming......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Shameless woman......Linda go soon come. For you naw...aproko one of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by chukslawrence(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
R
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Omotola, u r a yoruba woman for crying out loud, don't knw of any other tribe but u knw right frm d beginning our forefathers believe it's an abomination for a man to do such a thing.
Thanks for TECHNOLOGY, what d forefathers see as an abominatn is nw a normal thing to do for some of our Nowadays husbands.
Dear, u can proudly say it wenever ur husband does things lyk dis, but not for the reason u gave.
STATUS? So what! Pls don't be deceived, ur husband is only doing it cos he loves u!
My friends hus does'nt hav any work n he still orders the wife who is a banker around.he even report her to me of recent that she refuses to wash his undies.
So stop bragging, ur hus ll nt lyk it.
God ll continue to help ur marriage.
Cheers

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by siegfried99(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kwakwakwa cheesy
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by rozayx5(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided undecided

whats so special about her??

i see people more beautiful than her, daily , why the hype undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Aviero: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
ATL 1 : 0 Barcelona. FT

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Sirmuel1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
You can't? grin

Na wa oh grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by wethebest(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
ehen. tell me more

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ghen ghen.

With how civilized we claim to be, I can see we only choose areas we want to be civilized?

Is the market an abominable place for a man, font men sell in the market, or is the market a place solely for women?

I was at Wuse market one day and Shan George was there too. It was around the same time she featured in one super story, you needed to see the way market women surrounded her and started asking her how the super story ended.

Imagine if she has to go thru that all the time. So what's wrong if ur husband offers to do that for u if he understands and doesnt want to put u thru that stress?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by BCJAY(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
She should see that as a favour from the husband and not spoil such with the status stuff. My husband helps me do that for years now but I see it as a privilege not a must for him to the extent of broadcasting it, will his family be happy with such show of love? It's good but in secrecy, my take though

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Codedrock(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by 100Cents: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing bad. But it is not his job.

That word, " I cant ".. is a limiting word.

Who told you that you cannot go to market because of your status ?

Womem will always be women.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by lawyer(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
What is wrong in Omotola's husband going to the market on behalf of her family? Are they not married? Most women coming out here to abuse omotola are not married meanwhile when they are in a relationship, they would wash the guys boxers, wash his car, do everything to please him but outside they would be forming as if they they won't do anything to please their man. Meanwhile the single guys abusing Omotola too would do anything to please their babes but Pretend outside as if its a taboo to do the unexpected for her.

20 Years of Marriage is no joke and if its a system that works for them fine! Besides she must also do things for the man that makes him extremely pleased to go shopping on behalf of his wife.

But wait o, Maybe she meant (SUPER) Market not market because thinking of a pilot dragging the price of Kpomo and Bitter leaf with those market women in Mile 12 is hilarious to say the least. grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by dulux07(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes, we understand, but she should not have said that publicly.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Jamiubond009(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Which stupid status prevents her from going shopping for her family?the Kim Kardashians of this world go shopping and are more popular than this Nigerian yeyebrity and she's here spewing forth trash.na wah ooooo. People and their funny sense of self . status ko, HIV ni!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by AlexCk: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Biko, why say creepy things like that.
"Respect" is becoming a rare trait these days

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kini big deal biko nu?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by 100Cents: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

whats so special about her??

i see people more beautiful than her, daily , why the hype undecided

I wonder.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by sukkot: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin the captain is the one who prices tatashe and ata rodo and egunsi at the market shocked grin

castrated eunuch

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.