Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React (44940 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
hmmn,honest and direct.impressive I like that grin
grin
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Lionsclaw: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:
so you have to broadcaste it to the world, respect your husband..woman
my dear its not about the broadcasting sef. Let her go to europe and see prime ministers, mps, and celebs doing shopping in the same shop as ordinary folks.
See nonesense o! So her own is to come out when she has a show? Status my foot.

People who have real skill are living humble lives this one when dey do 'acting play' dey give herself status

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
someone should be tickling that clit not this gist, I smell cheating here angry

Naughty boy kiss
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2016
[/color]
kilode100:

Naughty boy kiss
[color=#990000]nw am blushing and shy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Lionsclaw:
my dear its not about the broadcasting sef. Let her go to europe and see prime ministers, mps, and celebs doing shopping in the same shop as ordinary folks.
See nonesense o! So her own is to come out when she has a show? Status my foot.

People who have real skill are living humble lives this one when dey do 'acting play' dey give herself status
yea...its not really bad for him to help out in that aspect, but degrading the man is my annoyance, she should have kept it to herself and let people see him doing it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Lionsclaw: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
What is wrong in what she said for God sake ?

Her husband is not complaining and their marriage is one of the most succesful in nollywood..

Why...

Because her husband understands her.... Is it not true that shopping in the market with her status will bring undue attention..

However i feel it should have been stated that he does it out of love and if such a statement should rather come from the husband..

As long as the husband no vex,he no concern me

Oga attrndant,why this que go reach me ?
No guy dont have that kind of mindset.

Here is why most of us are mad and its the same reason why Nigeria may never be great. Unnecessary pride!
The man can go to the mkt granted ie if she is busy but so can she too. What is the meaning of 'my status'??

Does the status mean she is too fine or she is yeye nollywood actress abeg what is the status? Are you telling me all other nollywood celebs dont go to mkt again. So she is now a god lol. Wonders shall never end. If she has better skill i will understand but its just acting everyone can act but some her more fortunate she is not fuc.king mark zuckerberg

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
its okay,but as a woman u don't air such in public if it's the man that even uttered such its pardonable,and besides if we don't debate on issues like ppl wouldn't learn no matter how humble that man is this would Neva go well with him but am sure his a mature man so he would keep it in house,cuz that's wat marriage is about.no third party.

OK dude!

As she said it on air, is it gonna change anything or make the hubby dumb?? we are just taking this stuff to an extra mile which is not going to change the fact that they both know their standards...
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by danasjoe1: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2016
kilode100:

Omg o... I haff laugh tayad mehn..

See the so called men whinning and throwing spit everywhere because man wey him wife dey feed waka go market.

I love this post mehn..
Kilode who tell u say him wife dey feed am,shebi the man dey claim to be pilot abi na omotola body he be pilot for?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Henycymama:

OK dude!

As she said it on air, is it gonna change anything or make the hubby dumb?? we are just taking this stuff to an extra mile which is not going to change the fact that they both know their standards...
u don't know u can't say for them,but any normal man in this country would not be happy with that statement.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kadmidesmith: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2016
When you understand that a man is made for a woman, when both meets, the chemistry lives forever. I know this couple personally and the love and respect they have for each other is out of this world, i remember working for her, the first thing i realized is the fact that she is who she is outside the home inside it, she is a very REAL woman. Other women or celeb form what they are not outside their homes, Omotola ain't that person, she laughs, get moody and rack for anyone outside the way she does it at home, Captain going to the market thought me the very morals of marriage, which is respect and understanding. The person Omotola respect most after God is her husband and her kids, she doesn't mind quitting a job to go cook for her husband, yes cook for captain, i love that part of her. To me they are the best couple in the entertainment industry in Nigeria and they both understand what it takes to keep it real forever. SInce i got married, my wife hardly goes to the market, YES i go buy pepper and meat for my wife, don't get it twisted, i have the most wonderful job in Nigeria and i love shopping for my wife. God bless captain for the few lesson in marriage he thought me.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
u don't know u can't say for them,but any normal man in this country would not be happy with that statement.

Lolzz, will not be Happy?? won't he aware of the reason bfor ni?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolzz, will not be Happy?? won't he aware of the reason bfor ni?
will ur husband be giving u head den u will now announce it on social media that ur husband gives u head anytime u want it.marriage is bigger than wat most of us see it has.one has to thread with care so the media or third parties wouldn't destroy the marriage.dont forget there is love and there is hate.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
will ur husband be giving u head den u will now announce it on social media that ur husband gives u head anytime u want it.marriage is bigger than wat most of us see it has.one has to thread with care so the media or third parties wouldn't destroy the marriage.dont forget there is love and there is hate.

Lolzz
can't stop laughing
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
kadmidesmith:
When you understand that a man is made for a woman, when both meets, the chemistry lives forever. I know this couple personally and the love and respect they have for each other is out of this world, i remember working for her, the first thing i realized is the fact that she is who she is outside the home inside it, she is a very REAL woman. Other women or celeb form what they are not outside their homes, Omotola ain't that person, she laughs, get moody and rack for anyone outside the way she does it at home, Captain going to the market thought me the very morals of marriage, which is respect and understanding. The person Omotola respect most after God is her husband and her kids, she doesn't mind quitting a job to go cook for her husband, yes cook for captain, i love that part of her. To me they are the best couple in the entertainment industry in Nigeria and they both understand what it takes to keep it real forever. SInce i got married, my wife hardly goes to the market, YES i go buy pepper and meat for my wife, don't get it twisted, i have the most wonderful job in Nigeria and i love shopping for my wife. God bless captain for the few lesson in marriage he thought me.
baba all this things u mentioned are wat a sensible wife and husband cando or would do,u are holding brief for her already.coming out on social media to say wat she said is cowardice.it doesn't mean she doesn't love him or neither is she a good wife.no one is above mistakes she is not above mistakes.i wish u a happy married life.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolzz
can't stop laughing
grin,abi I lie ni?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Aleora(f): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
it's a lie,y ll a busy man go to market?housemaid don finish dis woman can lie for world oooooo
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ShugaAnnie: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

What reason did she state? Please, remind me. wink
Is the HUSBAND complaining? undecided
Yep! Some may see it as inappropriate. The BUSHMEATS!!!! kiss
nairalanders pls

1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by afroxyz: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
mobbed?? Na thief?? Abegi make I see road...even c. Ronaldo d go buy something from mall/market. Status rubbish.!!! She don fall her husband hand. Waiting for the explanation of that statement from her.
You can rant all you like. If her husband goes to the market for her and she has kept her marriage for 18 years in a society where men are prone to being egoistic and women are been cultured to be submissive, maybe there is a lot you need to learn
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by robosky02(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
bae where are you....................
Angelberry:
What is wrong if he goes to the market to get stuffs for the family?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ShugaAnnie: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
afroxyz:

You can rant all you like. If her husband goes to the market for her and she has kept her marriage for 18 years in a society where men are prone to being egoistic and women are been cultured to be submissive, maybe there is a lot you need to learn
culture is culture!! That her husband goes to the market for her is not wat has kept her marriage, I believe love has. But, U Dont have sense! She said she can't go to the market becos of her status. Isn't that a silly thing to say?? in public? Smh. FYI MEN are egoistic by default! WOMEN must be submissive!
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
robosky02:
bae where are you....................
I'm back from Nl prison
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by robosky02(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
ohhhhh sorry dear
miss you thou
welcome back
Angelberry:
I'm back from Nl prison
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Unnecessary hyping.. Who ask am?
My neighbour upstairs, the husband goes to the market and shop for her and their kids .. He buys everything while she stays at home to take of the kids ..
She no be celebrity ooo

But its what the husband like doing on weekends and when coming back from work.
Their choice, their marriage , their home.. But she no dey broadcast am..its even the husband that joyful says it when gisting with friends and neighbours.

So Omo T.. Its not about Celeb status oooo
Before u go over hype yurself.. Trying to be revelant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.