Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React (44941 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by KanwuliaExtra: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Only bushmeats will find Omotola's words offensive.

Yet, she is still married and going STRRRRONG in matrimony!

Wey una own wey nor dey go market? undecided

Sheeeeesh!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Millichamp(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Omotola, u r a yoruba woman for crying out loud, don't knw of any other tribe but u knw right frm d beginning our forefathers believe it's an abomination for a man to do such a thing.
Thanks for TECHNOLOGY, what d forefathers see as an abominatn is nw a normal thing to do for some of our Nowadays husbands.
Dear, u can proudly say it wenever ur husband does things lyk dis, but not for the reason u gave.
STATUS? So what! Pls don't be deceived, ur husband is only doing it cos he loves u!
My friends hus does'nt hav any work n he still orders the wife who is a banker around.he even report her to me of recent that she refuses to wash his undies.
So stop bragging, ur hus ll nt lyk it.
God ll continue to help ur marriage.
Cheers
Lol. He orders her around and he doesn't have money, Hahahahaha! The man get mind o! His wife must be a dunce

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ShugaAnnie: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
afroxyz:

Oh just STFU you righteous prick. If she goes to the market she can't get any shopping done. She would be mobbed. People hardly know her husband probably that's why he does the shopping. Besides he may even be doing the shopping in a mall. Its just understand between them. For someone whose marriage has been.free from scandal and divorce for about 18 years, I think you should learn a lot.
mobbed?? Na thief?? Abegi make I see road...even c. Ronaldo d go buy something from mall/market. Status rubbish.!!! She don fall her husband hand. Waiting for the explanation of that statement from her.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ShugaAnnie: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Sheeeeesh!!!
we are not saying that a man goin to d market is "wrong" although some may see it as "inappropriate" (we are Africans) but the reason she stated as to y he does that is just dumb!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Sheeeeesh!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
it's just hype.some of These so called naija celebs have just refused to believe that they are every day human.chris brown is a celeb and he lives with neighbors.. He walks out of his crib and these Lil kids playing wer like "hey yo Chris!!" and he responded "wadup Lil men" with a thumbs up and drove out!! But naija celebs smh.
Stop saying what you don't know undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
what we do at home should stay at home....that's how it should be ...decorum!!....do you know a lot of influential indviduals do this..how. Many have you seen talk about it?...she should have kept shut...media can ask questions,what you will say is left to you.

she saying it publicly doesn't mean anything even to her hubby now, it can't n it won't change anything.... And besides, derez nothing wrong if the husband do the buying for her since they both understand their standards.... Again sir, she didn't deserve to be called a 'Shameful ' woman since her husband never tot of that to her.

Shallom!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
we are not saying that a man goin to d market is "wrong" although some may see it as "inappropriate" (we are Africans) but the reason she stated as to y he does that is just dumb!

please what's dumb dere??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
mobbed?? Na thief?? Abegi make I see road...even c. Ronaldo d go buy something from mall/market. Status rubbish.!!! She don fall her husband hand. Waiting for the explanation of that statement from her.

Lolzz, and some ppu will carry other people matter for head like plantain chips wen the hubby sf is not complaining..

No offence Pls o...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ShugaAnnie: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Henycymama:

please what's dumb dere??

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lolz, bin laughing with the lots of comments have been seeing, like seriously?? Naija I hail thee, and we go carry other people matter for head like human hair,
I haven't seen any coma in what this woman has said, they both know dere standards, Her hubby going to the market to gt Sumtin for the family ain't a bad thing, they know what's good for themselves, Her husband has been going for the past 18years ago, so why we con carry their matter for head like dodo Ikire like dz??

E beware oo.. Eheh!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=ShugaAnnie post=44677878][/quote]
perventured too much of sense you have is making you go malfunction
I just asked a simple question, that shouldn't bring about the rudeness
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by DealZ(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
This omotola like to de form perfect life too much, because she marry rich man early nobody go hear word again. Well wat she shud know is dat if anything seems too perfect den its a lie or too gud to be true. ur husband go market to de buy foodstuffs!! Mstcheww

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by tipsieoladj(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
All these celebrities trying to feel great are just deceiving themselves because i have seen many of them and no one ever cared if they existed. Na mostly those that are jobless that will start runnin like cheetar because of celebrities
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Henycymama:

she saying it publicly doesn't mean anything even to her hubby now, it can't n it won't change anything.... And besides, derez nothing wrong if the husband do the buying for her since they both understand their standards.... Again sir, she didn't deserve to be called a 'Shameful ' woman since her husband never tot of that to her.

Shallom!
ok
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Fanirandele: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nigeria is a very backward Country angry while other countries are adapting and making progress Nigerians have chosen not to develop. Sad that anyone would think there's something wrong with a man going to the market undecided very pathetic bunch

Omotola your husband is one of the few with sense. You married well
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm telling u. U knw yorubas nw, they ll tell u Oko lolori aya( men r always d head). She's bn enduring base on that.may God have mercy.
Millichamp:

Lol. He orders her around and he doesn't have money, Hahahahaha! The man get mind o! His wife must be a dunce
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Deen77: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
I really respect you, but you Bleep-up madam.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by henrybomb(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Halleydavid:
So, Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde in a recent interview said that her husband is the one that goes to the market to get things for the family because she herself can't go due to her status (as a celebrity I guess) .The statement has since sparked an outrage on twitter. See what she said and people's reaction below

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/twitter-users-come-for-actress-omotola.html
shebi na her husband,all dis social commentator sha
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2016
OMo again, this time I just confirmed now, Oga Capt na shoe shiner
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by KanwuliaExtra: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2016
ShugaAnnie:

What reason did she state?
Please, remind me. wink

Is the HUSBAND complaining? undecided

Yep! Some may see it as inappropriate.
The BUSHMEATS!!!! kiss
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Chai..... A well trained pilot will be going to the market to buy food stuffs, while the wife will be at home chiilaxing in the name of social status..... there's God ooo #GenderEquality hmmm.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by tharaomo(f): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2016
She toks too much .....lik shut up
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2016
kilode100:

We have since taken over and this is just the beginning... This gist tickles my clit aswear.

It hurts, we know but it feels good Anyway..

You Guys just got served!!
someone should be tickling that clit not this gist, I smell cheating here angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2016
cekhoe:
you used the word "I" meaning your opinion, and I have mine too,I just think certain things should be kept between you and your spouse and even friends don't need to know not to talk of the entire country, am not married and no celebrity either,but in my opinion this issue is off limits to a third party
thank you fine gal
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Henycymama:
Lolz, bin laughing with the lots of comments have been seeing, like seriously?? Naija I hail thee, and we go carry other people matter for head like human hair,
I haven't seen any coma in what this woman has said, they both know dere standards, Her hubby going to the market to gt Sumtin for the family ain't a bad thing, they know what's good for themselves, Her husband has been going for the past 18years ago, so why we con carry their matter for head like dodo Ikire like dz??

E beware oo.. Eheh!!
its okay,but as a woman u don't air such in public if it's the man that even uttered such its pardonable,and besides if we don't debate on issues like ppl wouldn't learn no matter how humble that man is this would Neva go well with him but am sure his a mature man so he would keep it in house,cuz that's wat marriage is about.no third party.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

I agree with you.

her husband seems no to have a problem with her not going to the market because of her status. yes, she is a celebrity. he does not mind. he understand the demands of the job and he is ready to work with her to resolve such issues that might arise, which include not going to the market. Her celebrity status is her career. Left to some insecure and egotistical husbands , they would have given her an ultimatum because they do not want to go the market. Yet, I haven't seen how going to the market has affected Omotola's husband.

I believe that is what marriage should be about.
my dear I agree with u,but one very pivotal thing u need to know about marriage is Neva involve the third party.marriage is an in house thing,coming out to say these knowing the kind of country u stay in is the bombshells,becuz u too should know how many marriages these media has destroyed.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
my dear I agree with u,but one very pivotal thing u need to know about marriage is Neva involve the third party.marriage is an in house thing,coming out to say these knowing the kind of country u stay in is the bombshells,becuz u too should know how many marriages these media has destroyed.
You are right too. I agree to the no third part argument but any other argument is dead on arrival smiley
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are right too. I agree to the no third part argument but any other argument is dead on arrival smiley
smiley,reliant on priorities.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by BeingGabriel: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
She needs to read Leke Alder's Letr2Jil tongue
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
smiley,reliant on priorities.
Yeah grin. You don't expect me to agree to other argumentsgrin grin
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by gbens2000(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
Yeah grin. You don't expect me to agree to other argumentsgrin grin
hmmn,honest and direct.impressive I like that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.