Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React (44939 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
She has been paid by an American women empowerment group to champion gender equality in Nigeria.

This narrative is all wash. What happened to cooks and support staff in the house. So pilot go fly plane finish land enter market possibly cook and then sharpen his joystick for collection only for Omosexy to call that she is shooting a movie at night.

She then goes on to instruct further on what to make for breakfast otherwise no show. Gentleman remembers the rambast ass and decides to calm down while focusing on the prize.

Morning comes she says "honey I am off to Abuja for a meeting don't worry we will catch up sometime in the week, please don't forget to wash my underwears in the bin basket".

Oga answers with a plastic smile over FaceTime saying "don't worry, I am very happy to do the laundries and cook your specialty when you return"

He dashed off in joy remembering that he will get to sniff the pugnant smell from the discharge deposited on the underwear. Satisfied with this, he hurries off to the bathroom to pick up waste holder from inbetween the wife's thigh and heads off to lie quietly in bed sniffing and fondly himself with the help of durex play.
Pictures of Omosexy flashies and then the cook knocks on the door.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by edi287: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
sukkot:
grin the captain is the one who prices tatashe and ata rodo and egunsi at the market shocked grin

castrated eunuch
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
obizzy:
she's opening up on her personal life too much these days.

Nigerians steadily swalling satchets of panadol for another man's headache. Chill died a long time ago on twitter Nigeria grin

The very rare specie called the"chill"has been placed on the endangered species list of Nigeria grin
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Beremx(f): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sayelabola:

Truly the husband isn't complaining.

But they should have long gotten an errand girl entrusted to those errands.

I guess Omotola might not want to risk leaving a female helper at home with her hubby while she's out of the country.

I swear it seems they've got no or less trust in people.
Omotola lives at Ipaye, iba in Ojo. She doesn't live at Lekki or VI. If she does, she will be going to the market. If you know Ipaye very well, it's not the kind of place she ought to be residing for her status.

When you get to Ipaye bus stop along LASU- Igando road, ask anyone about Ekeinde street. That's where she lives and the street is named after her husband.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
I hope captain hasn't eaten too much vegetable and using straw to suck kpekus. Keep your family secrets secret woman
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Blackops(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Don't believe this shii... The market she might be talking about might be shopping malls not the market wey get craze for head. I don't think the husband can survive the hustle and bustle of Lagos Markets. She has a maid that does that.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Onyitina(f): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Its the way she take talk am sef for tv..she don too dey overhype hersef oo
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
the only thing I can say is this is "abuse of care",women are out there who are looking for men who will show just a little bit of care,I don't see why she has to tell the world about it and why she thinks she " can't",she is very lucky to have such a man,but I feel she is abusing what she has

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by guttentag(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
must she tell the world that her horse-band is a Donkey

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by fuckpoverty(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
both she nd her status na craze dey worry dem,if him like make him help am shit dats is der bizness....mitcheeew

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Topestbilly(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
If Omotola went to market.....crowds of people would surround her, crying for autograph, selfies, money, Nollywood contracts,etc.

And she won't be able to get any shopping done.

RMD once said that one regret he has about being a star is that he can no longer stop at his fave groundnut seller, price groundnut and chat. Fans would recognize him, and start screaming......

She can employ someone to do d market thing jare... being popular is not an excuse.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beremx:
When i heard her make that comment in an interview,i was shocked!

Anyway, it's her business. If her husband enjoys going to the market,who am i to judge her?
Right? It can be a shared responsibility. If the hubby is on the road, and closer to the store or market, I see no problem if the hubby picks up some groceries from the store.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by mekaboy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
She can't be the bread winner and at the same time go to market. Let her husband go to market while she makes the money, simple.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by holywota: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
baby pls don't forget to wash that my red okirika pant!.........ehnm u said omotola said what....really.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by searchng4love: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
bae you live in the North. We are talking about the South.

kennygee:
Ghen ghen.

With how civilized we claim to be, I can see we only choose areas we want to be civilized?

Is the market an abominable place for a man, font men sell in the market, or is the market a place solely for women?

I was at Wuse market one day and Shan George was there too. It was around the same time she featured in one super story, you needed to see the way market women surrounded her and started asking her how the super story ended.

Imagine if she has to go thru that all the time. So what's wrong if ur husband offers to do that for u if he understands and doesnt want to put u thru that stress?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchng4love:
bae you live in the North. We are talking about the South.

What's the difference tho?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by searchng4love: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
you left out the carefully selected and delectable air hostesses

MIPNIG:
She has been paid by an American women empowerment group to champion gender equality in Nigeria.

This narrative is all wash. What happened to cooks and support staff in the house. So pilot go fly plane finish land enter market possibly cook and then sharpen his joystick for collection only for Omosexy to call that she is shooting a movie at night.

She then goes on to instruct further on what to make for breakfast otherwise no show. Gentleman remembers the rambast ass and decides to calm down while focusing on the prize.

Morning comes she says "honey I am off to Abuja for a meeting don't worry we will catch up sometime in the week, please don't forget to wash my underwears in the bin basket".

Oga answers with a plastic smile over FaceTime saying "don't worry, I am very happy to do the laundries and cook your specialty when you return"

He dashed off in joy remembering that he will get to sniff the pugnant smell from the discharge deposited on the underwear. Satisfied with this, he hurries off to the bathroom to pick up waste holder from inbetween the wife's thigh and heads off to lie quietly in bed sniffing and fondly himself with the help of durex play.
Pictures of Omosexy flashies and then the cook knocks on the door.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by searchng4love: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vast amariyah

kennygee:

What's the difference tho?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nweike1: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
to me sha, na the man dey at fault
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by miqos02(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Oga attrndant,why this que go reach me ?
fuel don finish
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchng4love:
Vast amariyah

?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by searchng4love: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
in da North commodities are mostly sold by men, and most northern women are on a lockdown.

kennygee:

?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchng4love:
in da North commodities are mostly sold by men, and most northern women are on a lockdown.

I live in Abuja. Abuja is a liberal city with people from all over Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by searchng4love: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
yet you complained of okada guys pinching you where...

But that's by the way... she's not been discrete by openly exposing that man to public ridicule...
kennygee:

I live in Abuja. Abuja is a liberal city with people from all over Nigeria.

btw I know where you live
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by tatucci: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
so she cant afford a maid to do that or what?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by maestroferddi: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
lawyer:
What is wrong in Omotola's husband going to the market on behalf of her family? Are they not married? Most women coming out here to abuse omotola are not married meanwhile when they are in a relationship, they would wash the guys boxers, wash his car, do everything to please him but outside they would be forming as if they they won't do anything to please their man. Meanwhile the single guys abusing Omotola too would do anything to please their babes but Pretend outside as if its a taboo to do the unexpected for her.

20 Years of Marriage is no joke and if its a system that works for them fine! Besides she must also do things for the man that makes him extremely pleased to go shopping on behalf of his wife.

But wait o, Maybe she meant (SUPER) Market not market because thinking of a pilot dragging the price of Kpomo and Bitter leaf with those market women in Mile 12 is hilarious to say the least. grin
You didn't get it, did you?

No-one is concerned with how they run their family but for her to hit town with the story that her husband is the person that goes to buy things at the market because of her "status" is as ill-advised as it is dumb.

The last time I checked Omotala is no Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel or Dilma Roussef. These women got married before leading their countries and they never let their exalted positions get into their heads. The respected their spouses in words and in deeds.

The way Omotola sounded, do we need to master rocket science to deduce who is wearing the trouser in their household?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by 124mumsy: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
anyway your husband may have a good job but he is a less busy man, and that makes him jobless if not I don't see any reason why you should let the world know that he is womanrapper
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Abeg which airline that mumu pilot dey fly for?, Im concerned for my safety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
She should be ashamed of herself
How dare she?
A man cannot go to the market when he has a wife
it is derogatory for a husband to go to the market when he has a wife

WHERE ARE THE MOR..ONS? THE ONES THAT WANT TO DIE ON TOP SENTIMENTS!
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kikikikikik cheesy cheesy cheesy

Way to go girl... Una never hala grin

Ndi ara tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
maestroferddi:
You didn't get it, did you?

No-one is concerned with how they run their family but for her to hit town with the story that her husband is the person that goes to buy things at the market because of her "status" is as ill-advised as it is dumb.

The last time I checked Omotala is Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel or Dilma Roussef. These women got married before leading their countries and they never let their exalted positions get into their heads. The respected their spouses in words and in deeds.

The way Omotola sounded, do we need to master rocket science to deduce who is wearing the trouser in their household?
Enemy of logic and common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.