Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages (14028 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / $15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief / Alleged N2bn Bribe: Saraki Begs Judge To Deliver Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Akshow: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by odutolu1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Poor headline. El Zak not filing a law suit, IMN is
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Nbote(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Make somebody kuku email PMB make e add 2bn to the loan wey e wan collect from the Chinese so dat he doesn't have to travel again to borrow oo. Dis IMN for kuku say make govt include dem as pads or project for the budget instead, atleast dey'll have stood a good chance of getting something out of it.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Semper247(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
yanabasee:
I know some zombies will justify Buhari's action towards the leader of shiite....

You can't be a leader with a hateful attitude...

Come to think of it... Is Buhari a president to revenge or to lead?

Don't see any leadership quality in him... He's so tyranic and dull at the same time, stup1d!

And I see some wailers would have condemned him if he hadn't taken any action against the guy. People like u would have tagged him a sectionist and a sentimental ruler saying he can't jail his Muslim brothers....

It beats my imagination what you wailers really want ...
U have called him all sort of names but he remains the president at least for the next 3yeara and possibly 7years. Don't die of hate before then because your wailing will never have effect on him....

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Brugo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
When a terrorist sues the government, you know the world is going mad. Throw the foolish case out.

How many of his victims who are maimed, subdued or even dead can sue this Shiite for damages? Nonsense. This man was a kingpin, a real terror in his community.
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Litmus: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
The adventures of Nigeria continues undecided

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by ultraGM: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
This man may end up paying more than Nigeria Budget, if the case was received by court, I believed over 500 people from Zaria alone can witness against him in court
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
herbie27:
So that man is still in their custody

You voted a dictator as president, serves you right.
True talk!
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by jaykaylegend(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
Yes and for pesticide, herbicides and all other -cides. Mtchew
even insecticide
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by nigeriafilm(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't know what the government of PMB stand to gains in this issue, ideally this matter would have been long dead with adequate compensation to IMN considering the loss of lives and properties. I pray this does not bring us any bad omen.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by bejeria101(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Which mouth you take talk am? Bros! The next bullet!.....you wont see it.
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by akinsbaba2015: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
yanabasee:
I know some zombies will justify Buhari's action towards the leader of shiite....

You can't be a leader with a hateful attitude...

Come to think of it... Is Buhari a president to revenge or to lead?

Don't see any leadership quality in him... He's so tyranic and dull at the same time, stup1d!
So in your crooked mind the president is Elzakzaky's enemy. We are still waiting for Iran to deal with Nigeria
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by krak101(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
I hope the court grants their plea it will teach those trigger happy soldiers that they job is to protect Nigerians not murder them
Ignorance. Ignoramus. Ignorant. How are you supposed to disarm miscreants who clearly are posed for battle. Did you even see those videos about the incident on you tube My brother those people clearly understood the dangers of their actions before embarking on it. BTW you can join the Army so you can teach them how to protect Nigerians not murder them
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by bajirao(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
shiites are their wahala undecided the guy will loose the case he is guilty of many things

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by bishopkay: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amberon11:
The FG committed genocide which is very bad, but let's not also forget the numerous atrocities carried out by this man, along with his followers. This man ran a parallel govt for heavens sakes, beheaded and killed people, stole from innocent people, raped women, and did all manner of unspeakable things including blocking Atiku's convoy from moving.

All the while, the local police couldn't interfere out of fear of being subdued by El Zakzaky's "army". The records are there. Even the Emir testified to some of the allegations leveled against him.

The man is bad Yes. He's a thief Yes. But the government shot themselves in the foot by not charging him to court since arresting him.

I don't support and will never support him but the law will cos somebody refused to keep; rather burn his dirty military khaki!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by udumosam23(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amberon11:
The FG committed genocide which is very bad, but let's not also forget the numerous atrocities carried out by this man, along with his followers. This man ran a parallel govt for heavens sakes, beheaded and killed people, stole from innocent people, raped women, and did all manner of unspeakable things including blocking Atiku's convoy from moving.

All the while, the local police couldn't interfere out of fear of being subdued by El Zakzaky's "army". The records are there. Even the Emir testified to some of the allegations leveled against him.

And the women and children too are part of the rebels and rapist quo? continue

And DSS has become the judge and jury I think? no worry.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Montaque(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
I hope the court grants their plea it will teach those trigger happy soldiers that they job is to protect Nigerians not murder them
Will the fg yield to court orders?
Thats the problem. When nigerians see the ECOWAS court, ICC n ICJ as the only courts that can compel its president to do something, then u know something is wrong.
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Northboy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
After reading all these comments I feel like lying on the floor pretending that I am a carrot.
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Tarzaa(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm, okay!
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by SmartMugu: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ramanto:
Why Not Just Free This Man For Pete's Sake? Enough Damage Has Been Wrecked On Him Already
I think things must be done in order. Kanu was picked up before him.
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by cardoctor(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
God help them
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by wealthypool: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
when u get ur enemy u finish him ur her to the last else they become more stronger and formidable
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by prinsam30: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Shoroniye
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by yamfula: 1:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Amberon11:

typical zomby. Always lying.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Amberon11:

Stop lying please.
Killed, raped, stole from and murdered who?
where is the evidence?
I am yet to see one of his victims
So far everyone persecuted this man on assumptions
Yes he was a public nuisance blocking roads and being a law unto himself. Is that enough to unleash that type of horror on him?
Please lets be logical here
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 14, 2016
ultraGM:
This man may end up paying more than Nigeria Budget, if the case was received by court, I believed over 500 people from Zaria alone can witness against him in court

Witness what?
Is it the zaria people suing?
Pls imderstand how the law works
He is suing for damages to him
of the zaria people have a case they should take hi. to court and bring theor 500 witnesses
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Brugo:
When a terrorist sues the government, you know the world is going mad. Throw the foolish case out.

How many of his victims who are maimed, subdued or even dead can sue this Shiite for damages? Nonsense. This man was a kingpin, a real terror in his community.

Interestingly it is not his people whohave been behind the burning of churches and killing of christians for years in the north esp in Zaria
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by blackpanda: 6:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Ramanto:
Why Not Just Free This Man For Pete's Sake? Enough Damage Has Been Wrecked On Him Already

Free him so that he can go and regroup and start another boko haram abi.
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by blackpanda: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:

Stop lying please.
Killed, raped, stole from and murdered who?
where is the evidence?
I am yet to see one of his victims
So far everyone persecuted this man on assumptions
Yes he was a public nuisance blocking roads and being a law unto himself. Is that enough to unleash that type of horror on him?
Please lets be logical here

Dont say what u dont know anything about. Come visit kaduna before commenting blindly. These people have been a law unto themselves for ages. They are well heavily armed to the teeth
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by OnankpaBa(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2016
and your point is?

kenny987:
The FG, particularly the Executive/Presidency and its security agencies have become a grotesque parody of horrifying errors.

What does it take to obey the laws of the land? What tenable reason is there for outright premeditated murder of Shiites in their hundreds and the continued incarceration of this man? Why couldn't they just charge him to court, have a speedy trial and let justice take its course? What is this constant love for endless detention without arraignment n trial?

Damages have been awarded 2ice now against the EFCC for this same rubbish and tomorrow one scarecrow will come and say the Judiciary is his headache. What nonsense!
Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by OnankpaBa(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Brugo:

Re: El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages by OnankpaBa(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2016
God ejor, give am small brain.

Ezenwammadu:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Saraki And Dogara in Aso Rock / Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation / Governor El-Rufai queue to Cast his votes at his polling unit in Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.