Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls (22428 Views)

80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by ibkgab001: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Heavy hearth
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by sexaddict08(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Amer
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by delishpot: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2016
texazzpete:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/13/africa/chibok-girls-new-proof-of-life-video/index.html

In summary, there's a video of 15 of the Chibok girls the Government has had since December 2015, which CNN has now shown to the parents.

With the girls identified by the parents and some of their fellow classmates, I hope nobody is still out there calling this a scam.

So you believe a scam can not be well arranged? You believe stories and withnesess can not be staged? You never know politics.

Note I am not disproving the Chibook story. Just that when powers that be are playing their games, don't be quick to pick sides. If you pay people, you will have enough parents and siblings identifying their sisters in that photo. Trust me. Even you, at the right price, may automatically become siblings with one of those girls. Plus that video can be staged by anyone. Politicians
and religious bigots should allow us rest Biko. All this is as a result of man's desperate bid for power, Dominion and control. Religion is the first weapon used by greedy people to destroy and control fellow humans.

5 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by amtaken(f): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2016
A well-organised scam can involve more than a million people.

Parents and siblings can be rented too.

This is not a strong evidence.

Try harder next time please.

texazzpete:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/13/africa/chibok-girls-new-proof-of-life-video/index.html

In summary, there's a video of 15 of the Chibok girls the Government has had since December 2015, which CNN has now shown to the parents.

With the girls identified by the parents and some of their fellow classmates, I hope nobody is still out there calling this a scam.

Videos can be doctored too.

5 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Truly1: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Hi
Leopantro:

You are joking. Don't you know Nigerians anymore.
They would swear that is a plot by APC to show that Buhari is working. Bet you in the next two days Fayose and Batman Bruce will have oral and Twitter diarrhoea. Others will will bring in the Northern leaders into it.
Just sit back and read tales by moonlight.
Honestly may God forgive Gov. Ayo Fayose for running his mouth anyhow on this Chibok Girls issue. Must he score cheap political points on issue as serious as this, only time will tell where this rascality would lead him. To the parents of these girls all reasonable Nigerians are with you on this painful issue with their prayers and God will soon prove His mightiness on the matter.
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by StFrank2(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Liars

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Dereformer(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2016
The exact words I used in the dedication page of my academic project work are as follows:

'This project work is dedicated to the 'victims of education' in Nigeria - the Chibok girls. Your stories must never go untold."
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by 1shortblackboy: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
I thought they said Chibok is a scam.

That there was no kidnap.

Thank God we will never have such Govt again.
if there are doubts that the girls were actually kidnapped, this video does not clear all doubts.

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Sistem007(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
See how fat and chubby they are all looking. the look on their faces even screems "pls don't come and rescue us, we are fine"

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by farem: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2016
kolomax:
I thought the lazy a*s governor(agbero fayoloshi) said the girls were not missing now prove them wrong

Those who take fayose as their hero or take all what he says serious are sick sick.

#WailersAndLiars
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Why is no one else bothered that the government has had this video since December 2015?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by kay29000(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Where are those people that have been shouting that the Chibok girls thing was a scam?
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by kay29000(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Where are the people that have been saying the chibok girls thing was a scam?
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Lilimax(f): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Sigbukwaanu onwe unu na asi embarassed
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by walozanga(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Story! How are we sure this are the girls? Stop wasting your time. ( obasanjor said so)
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by jopretty(f): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2016
I believe they gave them special treatment just for this video and to make the public believe are being treated well.
Pidggin:
Where dem keep the girls na? Look at how well fed they are. Does someone expect me to believe that these chubby, neat girls live in a forest somewhere in captivity? grin

Compare them to pics of women and children rescued from BH, you will notice the difference.

Is it those BH skeletons we see in pictures from Sambisa that kept these girls as well fed as this? grin

Whoever is responsible for their upkeep, you can let those girls go now, you have succeeded grin
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by jzdoberman: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
ONLY PHOOLS/ZOMBIES WILL BELIEVE SUCH A STORY... ARE U SURE THESE GIRLS WERE IN CAPTIVITY (SAMBISA) OR AT HOME---LOOKING WELL FED and even with a ÇLEAN HAIRDO(probably dey get hair salon inside Sambisa forest).
APC GOVT. with their WEAK FORMAT!!!

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Localamos(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
The heat is up

BH offering truce

Truce is the real motive behind the negotiations. But at this point, we don't want any truce for the blood suckling demons. All the key elements of BH must be killed.

"All the bloods they are sharing" will not rest until the sponsors of Book Haram are caught and killed.

Diaris Godu ooooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by lexyclasy: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
DelGardo:
For those who said it was a scam I say search your souls and see the emptiness where there was once a heart.

For those who believed I say be steadfast because we are not there yet. But we shall prevail. Never again will a gang of bandits led by a clueless drunk lead this nation of ours.

We can now say to Buhari. Continu!!!
....if those girls are there why showing only 15 out of acclaimed 219 this gimmick will not work.....so with your foolish mentality you have a dirty yellow wall at SAMBISA FOREST instead of shaky thatch houses always destroyed by army in the forest....so boko haram have a block wall that can not be located by satellite all this while...as you said keep searching your soul because person like me will not fall to this scam ok...you cannot be traumatized and still look so good in the forest...tell it to the dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by DaBullIT(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Are you feeling the change ?? Boko haram major bosses arrested 3 or 4 of them simultaneously in 3 weeks interval , What more do we ask for ?I am sure Buhari will not just accept the negotiation offer , and even if he does 100 suspects will still need to surrender or be arrested for prosecution . it won't change the past , it won't bring back the dead , but it will definitely be an example to any other aspiring terror group that This President is not Clueless, He is smart, meticulous and focused

Localamos:

Truce is the real motive behind the negotiations. But at this point, we don't want any truce for the blood suckling demons. All the key elements of BH must be killed.

"All the bloods they are sharing" will not rest until the sponsors of Book Haram are caught and killed.

Diaris Godu ooooo!
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Lyonking: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Proof of life indeed..

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Tokety7: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Only hopeless bastards whose seeds will be suddenly cut off will continue to say that chibok is a scam
My heart goes to those parents affected. I simply can't pathom what they are currently going through.
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by cecegorz(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Pidggin:
Where dem keep the girls na? Look at how well fed they are. Does someone expect me to believe that these chubby, neat girls live in a forest somewhere in captivity? grin

Compare them to pics of women and children rescued from BH, you will notice the difference.

Is it those BH skeletons we see in pictures from Sambisa that kept these girls as well fed as this? grin

Whoever is responsible for their upkeep, you can let those girls go now, you have succeeded grin

You made an absolutely intelligent observation.

All the truly rescued people from the various BH captive camps that we see as shown by the army look very unkempt and malnourished, while these girls look like maidens from the legendary Calabar fattening room.

This is another evidence to the fact that Chibok kidnap was an orchestrated move by high ranking leaders in Borno state, these babes are in a location where they receive quality food and care.

At least I'm happy that they are still alive, but the game should be up by now, let them be released to their parents so they can restart their lives again.

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by macaranta(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Eya...someone help em o
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Chinatownm(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
texazzpete:

op b4 u happily conclude ur movie i will to ask a question. Is dia a way we can use technology to actually dictate the exact time a particular video was recorded?

I wish sumbody understands Whr am heading.

OP plz am waiting for ur ansa

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by diegwu01: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
focus7:
Fayose and his followers should disproof this.
Fayose is Off to China for Loan
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Dinocarex(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
People saying... They look robust and iish
Ask yourself this simple question..
Do you look the same way you looked 2 years ago?
And don't forget these are ladies, don't forget your knowledge of puberty in Biology.
Bigger boobs, hips... Etc!!
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Iamvictor(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
There is more to this story, we may not know now but soon the whole truth will be revealed. these girls are not in anyway close to sambisa forest.
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by olajide8(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2016
What of the others? The background isn't that a wall? Meaning they are within residential territory
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by katniss(f): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=Pidggin post=44679752]Where dem keep the girls na? Look at how well fed they are. Does someone expect me to believe that these chubby, neat girls live in a forest somewhere in captivity? grin

Whoever is responsible for their upkeep, you can let those girls go now, you have succeeded grin[/quoted]

I logged in just to like ur comment

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Naledi14(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Only people with no children will believe wholeheartedly that it is a scam. Very sad indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.