Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator (12038 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Amosun At Kidnapped Iyabo Anisulowo's Residence Today (Photos) / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by stephanie11: 4:14am On May 02, 2016
The Ogun state police command has intensified the search for kidnapped Senator, Iyabo Anisulowo, by employing the services of two helicopters. IGP, Solomon Arase ordered the deployment of the choppers on Saturday.

The choppers, which arrived on Saturday have been patrolling the suspected hideouts of the kidnappers in the state.Commissioner of police, Ogun state, Mr. Abdulmajid Alli, shifted the base of operations to Ilaro, Yewa South Local Gov­ernment area. Search parties involved include Brigadier General S. Danwalis; Director of the Depart­ment of State Security in the state,Mr. Ali, Com­mander of the 35 Artil­lery Brigade, Mr. Kabir Sanni, Assistant Inspec­tor General of Police in charge of Zone 2 Com­mand Lagos, AIG Bala Hassan; search teams from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and the office of the IGP, Force Headquarters, Abuja.

Anisulowo was kidnapped last wednesday by armed men along the Sawonjo/Iganokoto Road in Yewa North Lo­cal Government area of the state.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/ogun-police-deploy-2-helicopters-search-kidnapped-senator/

1 Share

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by bisi16(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2016
D beginning of doom 4 all of them.. blaady thieves.

Do not quote me. Express ur own opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Flexherbal(m): 5:17am On May 02, 2016
All humans are equal. Non is more important than the other. A senator has been kidnapped and they are all running up and down.
I am not saying that the sanator should not be rescued. She is human and has her life to live. I am only saying that efforts like this should also be made when an "ordinary member of the public" is involved in a case like this.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by gobizzy101: 5:59am On May 02, 2016
Give the boys their share of the loot and go your way. Let d money circulate, its Nigeria's money.

19 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by marshalcarter: 6:02am On May 02, 2016
We shall see...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by lilprinze: 6:02am On May 02, 2016
All humans are not equal. some are just more important than others.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by maryjan8(f): 6:04am On May 02, 2016
Pray they find her

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by lilprinze: 6:08am On May 02, 2016
welcome to Nigeria where some people are just more important than others so because a senator was kidnapped they are busy deploying two helicopter to search for her but if it was a civilian they won't even deploy one Patrol search van not to talk of helicopter.

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by YoursGEJ(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2016
The double standard in Nigeria is disgusting. If it was a common man, the choppers will be sitting in the police compound collecting dust

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by powerfulsettingz: 7:09am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
All humans are equal. Non is more important than the other. A senator has been kidnapped and they are all running up and down.
I am not saying that the sanator should not be rescued. She is human and has her life to live. I am only saying that efforts like this should also be made when an "ordinary member of the public" is involved in a case like this.
Young man not all human are equal some are equal than the other and besides let be reasonable here why would done want to kidnapped a common man?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2016
Just because he's a senator ??
I pray he never gets found

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by honsaint(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2016
Dem no well..... end time ppl
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by cutetopsey(f): 7:21am On May 02, 2016
Ok

Noted!
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by oluwaahmed: 7:21am On May 02, 2016
Abeg na fulani herdsmen kidnap am? cry
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Pranxta(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2016
Na wa ooo...someone gets kidnapped on wednesday, u go borrow helicopter on saturday...to do what exactly?

Are we that gullible? The helicopters should have been in the air since that wednesday now that poor woman would be suffering cos of the inefficiencies of the popo.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Guruboi(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2016
I cant be bamboozle to be believe this fabricated lies.. No be only Helicopters, they for use private jet.. Mtcheew!!
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by lordempire(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2016
Nigeria Sha, i wish they can do this for every kidnapped Individual.
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by marshalcarter: 7:23am On May 02, 2016
Bomb dey ur head baa?? angry I be lyk mtn user for ya eyes undecided
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by solonzoteam(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
I stand wit ur opinion
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Generalkorex(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2016
If na ordinary citizen.them no go do dat o.
Who get Abba Kyari number here. Food don ready o.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by melodyirish(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2016
I weep for my country sometimes, so because na senator, they remember chopper, if na ordinary person, come hear English, we are doing Our best to rescue them, God will judge us all. Anyway hit 'like' so wish me well na my birthday jaree

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by vapid: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
[torrent=12526907]
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some humans are more equal than others #fact

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by oribi(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:

Brother we are not equal ooo, even for yanki if dem been kidnap their senator na x2 of weytin u dey see here dem go apply

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Ijaya123: 7:28am On May 02, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order.

So the police expect the kidnappers to keep the victim in a open field? When the investigative team should be in ground. This is 2016 for Christ sake!!!

Where did the Nigerian police get this kind of training? In fact, I'm so pissed off.

They should be called Bully Boys Scout because that's what they do best, bully the citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Yippsy(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Never say that bros... Thats someones mom no matter what... Pray shes found in good condition. Amen

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by dokJ: 7:36am On May 02, 2016
they should b well paid 4 their bravery. if possible, they should kidnap police men n even Buhari. Nigerians home n abroad ll applaud them.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by bishop4life(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

So the police expect the kidnappers to keep the victim in a open field? When the investigative team should be in ground. This is 2016 for Christ sake!!!

Where did the Nigerian police get this kind of training? In fact, I'm so pissed off.

They should be called Bully Boys Scout because that's what they do best, bully the citizens.
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by ooshinibos: 7:38am On May 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

training ? ...The police have not been trained since 1962 ... ,
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by igraman(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
olodo, she's not an he.. she's a she. moreso shes not just a senator, she was a former minister of education. hence your prayer is null and void.
Re: Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator by Urine: 7:47am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:

Equality is a myth, always remember that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are Lying" - Nigerian Army Lampoons Amnesty International / Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s / Eid El-fitr Celebration: IGP Adamu Salutes Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.