Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty (1849 Views)

Palmchat Romance With Users / This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) / I Was Searching For Love On Palmchat, She Sent Me Health Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by BrownShawty(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
PalmChat is a Free social App, integrating Chatting and Dating ,which provides you with the most simple way to Meet New People ,via Locals or New around or Hot Today . PalmChat supports muiltiple ways of communicaiton to Chat (Text, Voice, Emoticons,and Photos), Palmchat provides you a free space to explore yourself ,and share exciting Moments of your life .

Updated Features of 5.2.

**Hash Tagging
**Broadcasting via Photo
**Trending
*Broadcasting Voicenote
**Post sharing
**PalmCoin Wallet
**Chatrooms
**More options on Public Accounts
**Phone Contact Invite
**Background edit function
**Layout edit function
**Notification Bell alert

What makes Palmchat Unique and Stands out?
** The only combination of IM and Social Media app.
**No boundaries for connectivity.
*Shake Shake Feature
**User Friendly
**24/7 Customer Service Support.
**Access to preiledged information/entertainment via Public Accounts
**Access to free downloads via PalmPlay
**Free, no seasonal subscriptions, no pop up ads, no in-purchase adds

Using PalmChat ,you can:
**Simply find new people around you
**Easily share special moments ,explore your life
**Chat with friends on Android, Java , Symbian, BB , IOS and WAP
**Express yourself via Photos, Voice and Emoticons
**ShakeShake Feature to quickly to find new friends .

Key Features Are**

MULTIMEDIA Platform : Send and receive photos,text, and Voice Messages.
**Group Chat Room: Enjoy group chats easily and meet people who have the same interests and hobbies (EX: Sexy Girl , Football ,BlindDating,Sports, Romance,Fashion,Shopping,Music….)
**Broadcast and share your profile and photos ,share and update
**Meet new people nearby via the LBS (Location based service)
**Meet new people who are shaking a phone at exactly the same time
**Instantly share photos on other Soccial media .
**Send private photos and voice messages directly to friends.
**Chat in your Local language (ex:Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa.)

Network That Works With The App
**MTN
**Etisalat
**Airtel
**Glo(It has problem with flowing on the App

Why you should use Palmchat

-Amazing one-to-one chat & group chat. All are
free of charge.
-Voice messages. (Hold the button, record your
message and send. So easy!)
-Your delivered messages will be marked as
sending or sent successfully.
-Hundreds of cute and funny emoticons. And
more, they are animated.
-You can have an elegant gallery recording your
unforgettable memories.
-When your Palmchat is offline. You can still
receive messages instantly.
-It only works on all operators’ network and WiFi
network.
-Power saving, data saving. 30MB data is more
than enough to cover thousands of voice
messages.
-All chat records are secured by cryptography
technology.
-Make friends via Af ID.
-Official Accounts
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by Frontier2: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's a nice app but they need to fix the force closing issue
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by TohKunBoh: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Oh really?? But I never knew the app could even do all these things,when I knew the app then it wasn't even like this..

Obinoscopy cc
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by oginineme(f): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Interesting app, but there are more girls than boys there
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by Michealoguns(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Too much girls
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by 2kurupt(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
How's it different from badoo? Hope it's not infested with scanners that parade themselves as hot chicks? undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by Oyindebrah(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
The app has network isshh with Glo and its really annoying.

..I'm happy someone isn't here saying "payed advert" and beefing the poor little app

Lalasticlala should use this app sometimes
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
oginineme:

Very good
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by BrownShawty(f): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
2kurupt:
How's it different from badoo? Hope it's not infested with scanners that parade themselves as hot chicks? undecided
No,its bad do that does that shit
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by BrownShawty(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
oginineme:
Really?Well I never observed that
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2016
so ladies actually review apps too?? lol nice anyways lalasticlala u gatto see this

(1) (Reply)

Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked / Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come / My Bro Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.