Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (82755 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by gracevile: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
these women try sha. common to exchange words with people is a very heavy something not to think of fighting over man tufiakwa angry no man is worth my losing sleep not to talk of losing my dignity chai
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by misspicy2(f): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Flashh:

Two options for you: It is either you go to Kenya and tell her or you take a pill if you're pained. You know?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by corneremperor: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dunno if I should be insulting the fighting women, or the disgrace of a nigerian man that's dating these women.
This is certainly not an achievement for nigerian men I'm sorry to say. cry
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by chicksman9(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
this is serious
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Knetpro(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oko! Nor be small thing oooo!
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by dacovajnr: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
HARDBOI:
yoruba man of all people?
is she sick?...
some1 tell her shez fighting over a dog sorry man
See person wey dey talk? Omo Eranko ikeji aja..Akobi elede undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Joyce28(f): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
This Kenya people sef na wao angry
They don't have anything to do again ehn
always man mater mtchww.....
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by zinny377(f): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Sunymoore:
Nigerian men killing it all over the world.. We are appreciated outside Nigeria.. Time to move outta the Country for some foreign chicks..
#TeamForeignGirls

for una mind abi? u go fear.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Evariel(f): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2016
na wa ooooo. mea while....I jes joined NL.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by INDIANLABIA(m): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Kolababe:

Kenyan media are not helping matter. They even attack their own president's sex life. They have more freedom than we Nigerians.

I want to go to Kenya, let the fatties fight bcoz of me .
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Checked86: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Yoruba man will always be one. They like big and unarranged women.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by macaranta(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Fat hoes
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by ehigie50(m): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2016
i dont understand self embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by otemanuduno: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2016
18wheeler:

E Tok am, confam. Women will go men and be lyk just marry us, we'll feed ourselves and our offsprings. All we want is to bear your name. We are seeing it live now. Never knew the word will pass in my tym. Am tempted to go the End tymz things crew way. It really points to that.
. Even before Isaiah was born,it has been happening. Leah and Rachael is a big example. Sarah and Hagar is anoda example. What of king Solo, the Area Fada of Polygamy
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by oodua1stson: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Checked86:
Yoruba man will always be one. They like big and unarranged women.
good. At least we don't marry women who murdered 2 babies for ffk

And we didn't lead 3 million of our men to death and run away to ivory Coast gringrin grin grin
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by joinnow: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Dam baoro be shege
Y ba and idi nla no 5&6
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by xcllaxix(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Adasun:
who study C.R.S
here

?Isiah talk am or nt?
Isiaiah chapter 4 verses 1 and 2...
For in those days 7 women shall take hold of one man....
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2016
muderyok:
lol...keep fighting while he keeps drilling...
did I. Hear drilling?
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by emmym16(m): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Kolababe:
Na wa o

SEE ALL THE EXPLICIT PHOTOS & VIDEO, AS THE FAT WOMAN FINALLY REMOVED HER WRAPPER LEAVING JUST HER BUTTS AND BOOBS, CLICK HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/btt-nked-women-cught-on-camera-fighting.html

ehen wat is our concern
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Nigeria men are highly appreciated and respected in foreign land.

Go to south Africa it is the same.

Go to Liberia their women love Nigeria men.

What about Europe and America,their girls love our dick.

Teamforeigngirls haters go hug transformer

I'm a foreign woman and I can say with 100% accuracy that your statement is false, a woman will appreciate a man for the way he treats her not because of the country he is from.smiley if foreign women appreciate you and your women do not my question to you is, How are Nigerian men treating Nigerian women?
Food for thought.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Irishrena1(f): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2016
She sef. If na that kind shape take her Man from her then she has to examine herself.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Penco2020(m): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2016
I doubt this post because this video had been on YouTube for sometimes now. I actually watch it there last year.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by EuchariaMichael(f): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by MrCork: 1:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Kolababe:
Many have asked that why is it that only controversial news about Kenya is being published in Nigeria, but the truth is that Kenyan media supply these news. Visit a Kenyan blog and you will stop asking us why we publish mostly bad news about Kenya.

Now, cases of women snatching other women’s husbands have been on the rise globally and we have seen many lose their lives in love triangle drama, it seems that its not going to stop anytime soon. A video of two women fighting over a man is making rounds on social media. They two Kenya women, the slimmer one, was accusing the fatter one of sleeping with her man "Tayo", which is a Yoruba, Nigerian name . However, the manner in which the fat woman beat the slim one will make you want to cry for her. The fat woman didn't even care as her skimpy wrapper exposed her plantless butts in the air, she just kept fighting with the other woman. Someone had to be helping her to pull down the wrapper instead of separating the fight..

Why would you fight over a man? Ladies, style up! There are several men around and you can get one instead of fighting over a “looser”. . More pics and the video below

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/btt-nked-women-cught-on-camera-fighting.html

..the big lady in brown looklike 10000% like Onstelly of nairaland.....they have the same hair cut!(I swaaar) undecided
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Griffon(m): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg that tin wey dat fat woman wear na pant? cheesy

Looks like a bed spread to me.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by phenase(m): 2:14am On Apr 14, 2016
watch it here www.firmtech1..com.ng
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Fighting over a man who hasn't claimed either of them and who has obviously been using both of them, smh.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:07am On Apr 14, 2016
HARDBOI:
yoruba man of all people?
is she sick?...
some1 tell her shez fighting over a dog sorry man

incoming!! incoming!! damn, see misslie grin
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by HRich(m): 3:28am On Apr 14, 2016
ogaontop:
This Kenya, They Need Deliverance
I think they are fighting over a Yoruba Man. Because when you look at the lady untop, she looks like Iyabo. Lol.
Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by Sheggy13(m): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2016
HARDBOI:

im.becile
why wud u be yoruba.. kep denying!
I blame people engaging a low-lifer like you who has to shorten a four-letter word:keep to kep. It shows you're an intellectually deficient and bigoted ipob youth with no modicum of common sense for calling Yoruba men dogs. Which member of your cursed family or lineage is as respected as the likes of Mike Adenuga, Wole Soyinka etc, who are Yoruba men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) by nextstep(m): 4:01am On Apr 14, 2016
why do I never see cute girls fighting unclad? It's always people I'd rather not see unclad. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.