Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post (34025 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by NapoIeon: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
omenka:
You see why the #LagosCalabar flew across his face without him noticing?? Nigger spends all dey on twitter! He didn't even get a mention yet he noticed the tweet.

Patrick Obiagbon must have been more useful than Bruce in the NASS.

I hope no Lost Bolton Wanderer quotes me and regurgitated some overused garbage before sleeping..
[/s]

lie nsi ebea

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by iamdynamite(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
uncommon sense
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by yemite1925: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Is there any sense in what he said... Mumu at the highest order...
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by EuchariaMichael(f): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
lool Ben Bruce doesn't want to take chances at all...I love his natural sense of humor... who's Okon? ;Dlool Ben Bruce doesn't want to take chances at all...I love his natural sense of humor... who's Okon?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by repogirl(f): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
This one na adulterated common sense abeg. Lol grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by chidanzy(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Ptoocool(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
All I see is two comedians grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by basingstoke: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
U mean "The Dullard Of The Tribe Of Daura" travelled to China with tax payers money just to learn kung-fu?? Okon we wee not take this..

I repeat, WE WEE NOT TAKE THIS
Dullard of daura ? that is an insult, he is now THE DULLARD OF NIGERIA. daura is too small. later he will be the dullard of africa. Yeye president

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by yinkslinks(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
And i guess u didnt read well to know the senator is playing too
Kingslaw:
so person no fit play with common sense again?

oya! see your common sense take!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by ThatSameGuy: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Two Idiots.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by macaranta(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
;Dkwan fu
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by dukie25: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
Who on his or her right senses would want to quote an endangered SPECIE from benue state? You are already a laughing stock and most ridiculed fellow on this forum, hence no sane person dignify a shameless thing like u with a mention or response. Pathetic being
That ediot is so full of himself, meanwhile the Hausas are having a field day in his home land. That man is one pathetic ass-wipe, I tell you.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by pepigeorge(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Misplace of career... ben bruce wud have been a successful comedian than a senator
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by sheubaba2013: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Pls someone help me is urgent. How can I remove the "last time seen" on WhatsApp. I mean that time that use to appear at the top on whatsapp that indicate when last u logged in. Thanks, Plz move it to fp or form a thread for me plz
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by habsydiamond(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
why he come do mouth like say he don recieve knockdown from Mayweather.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by freeborn76(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Ben Bruce is overrated. That is the problem with guys who read too much motivational books, they become delusional. Ben Bruce speaks all the grammar in the world and has all the game changing policy ideas in the books, yet he has not contributed nada to the National Assembly and/or his constituency. Pretty much like Amaju Pinnick who comes across as intelligent and forward thinking but lacks the capacity to manage human and capital resources-two nations cups in a row without Nigeria, anathema! I prefer an 'unrefined' Obiano who is silently reshaping Anambra, or an unassuming Ambode who is redefining leadership in Lagos state...not the empty clanging cymbal called Ben Bruce who didn't know how to use twitter when our commonwealth was been plundered in the last dispensation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by HRich(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2016
vanessaRN:
ealier today we posted about okon hillarious comment about President Buhari's china trip

click the link below if you missed it...
https://www.nairaland.com/3046308/photo-imeh-bishop-aka-okon

Our common sense Senator Ben Murray-Bruce tweets below lolz..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/ben-murray-bruce-reacts-to-okon-lagos.html

is he no longer on Twitter?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by IVORY2009(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u mean mr. Fresident Makai go learn am por kwan-fu to pight kwarapshun kwo? Kai, u wan kill am por fesin walahi talahi..

HEHEHEHE cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Ijaya123: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
U mean "The Dullard Of The Tribe Of Daura" travelled to China with tax payers money just to learn kung-fu?? Okon we wee not take this..

I repeat, WE WEE NOT TAKE THIS

You and your likes really don't have any intelligent contribution to make on any political thread on nairaland again.

So shallow minded that all that is left is the predictable derogatory name-calling, hurling insults and senseless wailing. Most sensible people rarely bother about your type again.

If this is the best of opposition your type of youths can offer, then the future is indeed bleak.

Bunch of wailing buffoons.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
basingstoke:
Dullard of daura ? that is an insult, he is now THE DULLARD OF NIGERIA. daura is too small. later he will be the dullard of africa. Yeye president
permit me to say that ur bad mouth no get duplicate. U don pinis am por our fresident kowai..
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by IVORY2009(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
freeborn76:

Ben Bruce is overrated. That is the problem with guys who read too much motivational books, they become delusional. Ben Bruce speaks all the grammar in the world and has all the game changing policy ideas in the books, yet he has not contributed nada to the National Assembly and/or his constituency. Pretty much like Amaju Pinnick who comes across as intelligent and forward thinking but lacks the capacity to manage human and capital resources-two nations cups in a row without Nigeria, anathema! I prefer an 'unrefined' Obiano who is silently reshaping Anambra, or an unassuming Ambode who is redefining leadership in Lagos state...not the empty clanging cymbal called Ben Bruce who didn't know how to use twitter when our commonwealth was been plundered in the last dispensation.

Just give him the chance, in 2019, he will prove u wrong!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by ememobong2015(f): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
grin Okon baba,u no go kill person lol
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
freeborn76:

Ben bruce is a senator and succsssful businessman ,who are you?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. The eeeeddddiiiioooottttt does not know anything.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by amaechi1: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2016
basingstoke:

The "dullard of Nigeria" is useful than PHD holder in zoology who does not know that stealing is corruption. Talk more of his "yam and goat" theory. I am quite sure that his supervisors during his studies will be ashamed of him as a student.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by hollyayo(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
kiss can I be ur sugar boy?
CHINNYZ:
My president ride on go and learn Kwan-fu to fight kwaraption jare cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by jojosweet(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
NapoIeon:
[s][/s]

lie nsi ebea
ebea?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by IVORY2009(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
chukwudi44:

Ben bruce is a senator and succsssful businessman ,who are you?

Kindly help me ask him, in most part of the world today, successful businessmen are the once that rules, Dangotes, Otedolas, Adenuga, Ben Bruce etc not someone who has not been able to lead a company successful in d last 25yrs or even his family successful.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by PraiseGyps(f): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha................common sense wahala!!!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by tivta(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2016
amaechi1:

The "dullard of Nigeria" is useful than PHD holder in zoology who does not know that stealing is corruption. Talk more of his "yam and goat" theory. I am quite sure that his supervisors during his studies will be ashamed of him as a student.

Stealing is corruption? Yet you claim to be a graduate?

steal
/stēl/
noun
a bargain:
informal
"for $5 it was a steal"
an act of stealing something:
"New York's biggest art steal"
verb
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it:
"thieves stole her bicycle"
synonyms:
purloin, thieve, take, take for oneself, help oneself to, ... more
move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously:

cor·rup·tion
/kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/
noun
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery:
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms:
dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, ... moreantonyms:
honesty
the process by which something, typically a word or expression, is changed from its original use or meaning to one that is regarded as erroneous or debased.

Now tell me how stealing is corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#MadeInNaija: UK High Commissioner & His Son Rock Nigerian Attires (photos) / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.