Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post (34024 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by tatucci: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lahotte:
Buhari is now a public disgrace...

na lie joor...

person wey dem dey welcome upandan.. grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by atoleybaba(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
tivta:

I blame the educational system, even with facts staring at your face you still refuse to see reason, no wonder the country is in the mess that it is...

Besides its people like you that believe that murder is manslaughter, really shameful...
oga....stop showing ur stupidity.....stealing is a corrupt act. Therefore stealing is corruption. Don't go out of the country and be disgracing us ooo
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by atoleybaba(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

My education traverse the system of 3 countries, so I wonder which one you put your blame on............that said, I am trying to return the favour, but I do not know if I should blame the educational system for someone that hardly put himself up for education
I think he attended d type of school his senior brother, jona attended
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Arjeeni: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
If I descend on Bruce now some people will say where am I coming from.
BOJ caused all the mess Bruce is causing now and then Bruce resigned as DG NTA then and no body quest for the big shot.
I think the best of his common sense is to resign as senate of federal republic of Nigeria to save us from unpleasant noise he best known for.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Lahotte(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
bashydemy:
Your father that is not a public disgrace has he ever meet his ward *councilour* not to talk hand shaken him... Nonsense.. Common sense is not common.

Idiot...
don't ever quote me
what's councilour...
and weyre like you...u think my father is has minor a person as yours...

still on still...don't ever quote me!!! Fool.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by bashydemy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lahotte:

idiot....don't ever quote me
what's councilour...
and we're like you...u think my father is has minor a person as yours...

still on still...don't ever quote me!!! Fool.
hahaha see you, you come on public to utter rubbish on a president who you will never attain one tenth of his achievements in your life. Sorry who is your father? One village farmer. All his achievement is to be an ordinary kinsmen. Hahahah
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Lahotte(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
bashydemy:
hahaha see you, you come on public to utter rubbish on a president who you will never attain one tenth of his achievements in your life. Sorry who is your father? One village farmer. All his achievement is to be an ordinary kinsmen. Hahahah

I don't really blame you...
I'm d one talking back at you...
If you believe you can't achieve what buhari has achieved. its not my p...
just face ur car business... u might just get one hundredth as fulfilled as the village farmer u are talking about...

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by ucheHapers(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
If you want the common sense you can come and collect it
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by tivta(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
atoleybaba:
oga....stop showing ur stupidity.....stealing is a corrupt act. Therefore stealing is corruption. Don't go out of the country and be disgracing us ooo
What a pity, you don't even understand simple English, it is people like you that will also say murder is manslaughter, that armed robbery is corruption, what a pity...
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by bashydemy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lahotte:

I don't really blame you...
I'm d one talking back at you...
If you believe you can't achieve what buhari has achieved. its not my p...
just face ur car business... u might just get one hundredth as fulfilled as the village farmer u are talking about...
next don't start what you can't finish boy, you just wake started insulting the president cos he travel for the betterment of the country. Just face you god forsaken region wey Igbo.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by darelar(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
focus7:
While the likes of Okon and Bem Bruce mocks Buhari's every move, Buhari is moving forward fixing Nigeria which Jonathan contributed in creating. One of the thing Buhari went to China for is to sign for the fund to provide a rail project for the SS something Jonathan cannot boast of a project he successfully executed for his people in his six year in power. Meanwhile Ben Bruce should go and rescue Bayelsa civil servant from starvation.
well said. I tired for Ben Bruce. I have never had him complaining about the bayelsa government, because Dickson has not paid any civil servant from December till date, but we've not had him criticising him. He even said NDU and BYCAS should not expect salary soon.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Lahotte(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
bashydemy:
next don't start what you can't finish boy, you just wake started insulting the president cos he travel for the betterment of the country. Just face you god forsaken region wey Igbo.

You see your life...
who is Igbo...
alaye move to d next thing...
Nevsr quote me again arindin...
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^ I can't put it better than this

Public embarrassment. sad lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by atoleybaba(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
tivta:

What a pity, you don't even understand simple English, it is people like you that will also say murder is manslaughter, that armed robbery is corruption, what a pity...
SMH...I don't blame u. English is a borrowed lang
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by calabardick(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
imagine the rubbish that is making frontpage
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by ozeabu: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mr. common sense where you dey wen dem comot lagos calaba rail, you be abino? abi na d common sense be dat.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by PresidentT(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is exactly my position. Dude was busy legislating on Twitter when the real thing is going down. Docile *****
omenka:
You see why the #LagosCalabar flew across his face without him noticing?? Nigger spends all dey on twitter! He didn't even get a mention yet he noticed the tweet.

Patrick Obiagbon must have been more useful than Bruce in the NASS.

I hope no Lost Bolton Wanderer quotes me and regurgitate some overused garbage before sleeping..
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by bashydemy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lahotte:

You see your life...
who is Igbo...
alaye move to d next thing...
Nevsr quote me again arindin...
sorry then robot/wailers I will keep quoting you as far as you not being reasonable.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by SmartMugu: 4:58am On Apr 15, 2016
BrainyDesk:
You wicked how can you call him orubebe

His monika looks like twisted Orubebe, and he sounded like him. No doubt, that was no one else but Orubebe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US / #MadeInNaija: UK High Commissioner & His Son Rock Nigerian Attires (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.