Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation (18900 Views)

Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 / General Bouba Dobekreo Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Mohammad Hamid Ansari Visits Nigeria With His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by castrogee(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
mykl01:

And by the time we start making pencils, Russia will quake! Nigeria is going somewhere, Sai Baba! angry
Wailers ICC Will not stop our pencils from hitting the international market tongue

Are you being sarcastic?
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by castrogee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
cosmo84:

Thank you very much. Most people don't seem to know that the majority of cases filed at the ICC do not end up being prosecuted by it. People quickly rejoice on hearing that their favorite has filed a case against the another. Mttcchheeww.

Nonsense, you didn't go through my post and as usual you jumped thinking I was exonerating Buhari. Far from it, I'm stating the facts in unequivocal terms that Buhari will be indicted, get used to that.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by dabossman(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
ogmaskman:

Like you cared about the Shiites. Y'all pointing fingers here and there forgetting you have your backs exposed. GEJ/Ihejirika also killed Shiites too for your info. Some pple gets a boner whenever buhari's name is mentioned. Whoever said the investigation will be restricted to this admin alone. Let's wait and see how things unfold.

Thankfully, a few people here still have brains. ICC visits Nigeria and all of a suddenly the majority on this thread assume that it is all about human rights violations carried out during the present administration. Some people obviously don't know how long our list of human rights violation is from the days of the invasion of Odi and Zaki Biam to this present day (and I didn't even mention the military era). If in doubt, just ask Transparency International. No one knows where the axe might fall, if it eventually does? OBJ? GEJ? PMB? IBB? Who knows? Yet some folks are here getting ahead of themselves. I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by CltrAltDel: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Interesting thread for IPOB YOOTS.....Lemme bookmark this thread for future reference for the day to come when mission intended failed.
Lol….. Make I bookmark am too… cos I go be the 1st to resurrect this funny thread
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by castrogee(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
dabossman:

Thankfully, a few people here still have brains. ICC visits Nigeria and all of a suddenly the majority on this thread assume that it is all about human rights violations carried out during the present administration. Some people obviously don't know how long our list of human rights violation is from the days of the invasion of Odi and Zaki Biam to this present day (and I didn't even mention the military era). If in doubt, just ask Transparency International. No one knows where the axe might fall, if it eventually does? OBJ? GEJ? PMB? IBB? Who knows? Yet some folks are here getting ahead of themselves. I dey laugh.

Stop consoling yourself. There is a different between ICC and TI. ICC just as any court prosecutes offense brought before it. They don't rely on Media trial, instead a plaintiff must bring a plea against the defendant before the ICC, and this has never happened since the history of NIGERIA except now during the dullards rule. The other guys you mentioned Ibb, OBJ, can't be prosecuted because their crimes predates the birh of ICC. ICC can only prosecute crimes committed from 2003 onwards.
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by Naijacitizen(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Lol….. Make I bookmark am too… cos I go be the 1st to resurrect this funny thread

My brov, I think it is only me that noticed this thread as a thing fun. Walahi I like those IPOB oo.
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by PreyingMantis(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Deen77:
ICC should go after Bush on Iraq war crime.
They won't... Rather they have come for the cruel, demonic and despotic tyrant called Buhari. He will soon start hiding around like Omar Al-Bashir. Unfortunately for him, the moment we kick his incompetent arrse out in 2019, he will head straight to The Hague never to return to this country ever again.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by poseidon12: 2:45am On Apr 15, 2016
It's about time. The Nigerian government and military have always been acting with impunity. It's nice to see that the international community have decided to beam their searchlight on Nigeria. I hope that this eventually leads to prosecution and conviction. That should send a good message to Nigerians to watch their actions.
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by poseidon12: 2:51am On Apr 15, 2016
dabossman:

Well, the ICC said that 8 cases have been filed against Nigeria. So I guess where the axe might fall will depend on which of the rights violations and killings are included in those 8 cases. I am happy that this is happening. It's about time.

1 Like

Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by poseidon12: 2:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Interesting thread for IPOB YOOTS.....Lemme bookmark this thread for future reference for the day to come when mission intended failed.

But for now, it seems you zombies are scared.
I have not noticed the usual chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by poseidon12: 3:01am On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:

and you think PMB is a chicken that can be nailed abi? This is Nigeria and not sudan or central african republic, check wikipedia, Nigeria is an emerging global power and a middle power in international affairs, who be ICC? abegi

Empty boast.

1 Like

Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by mu2sa2: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2016
ahaika23:
Zombie, let's assume Nnamdi was calling for arms, however your dullard has already used arms to exterminate innocent civilians. From where I'm standing, the terrorist is the one who who's going about killing and the guy asking for arms is seeking for self-defence and protection. Whichever way you look at it, your dullard has a case to answer! ****
It is obvious who the veritable dullards are? Keep on deluding your brainless selves about icj powers - and go get something meaningful to do with your lives.
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by PreyingMantis(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2016
specco:
You are consoling yourself. The massacre of defenceless Shia'te and Ipod members are not worthy of ICC probe? Lets wait and see how it goes.
It is IPOB please...
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by castrogee(m): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2016
poseidon12:

But for now, it seems you zombies are scared.
I have not noticed the usual chest beating.

What people don't even know is that Buhari has been under ICC investigation since 2011 for the post election violence. Now he has both the Shias and IPOB case hanging over his head. In fact the eight cases are all for the dullard.
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by Goke7: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2016
poseidon12:

Empty boast.

Call it empty boast, mhen you have little knowledge about Nigeria
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by Naijacitizen(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2016
poseidon12:

But for now, it seems you zombies are scared. I have not noticed the usual chest beating.
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by OFFICIAL336: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
akereconfi:
Connect The Dot..

Immediately PMB is putting plans to dump the Dollar for the Chinese currency, ICC came calling...

Ghadafi treatment comes to mind
The same way GEJ was booted out cos of his romance with China.
Re: ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation by OFFICIAL336: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:

and you think PMB is a chicken that can be nailed abi? This is Nigeria and not sudan or central african republic, check wikipedia, Nigeria is an emerging global power and a middle power in international affairs, who be ICC? abegi
Are u serious or just joking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose / Hushpuppi: Police Under Pressure From AGF, Others To Clear Abba Kyari / LP Etiosa HOR, Hon. Atta Thaddeus Donates Transformers And Engages Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.