Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) (5679 Views)

1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now / Nairalander Advice Needed. Is It Normal? / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
mimzy:
Bae, u really have time o. U actually wasted your mb to reply that dumb post. choi.

This Kinginwaha;a dude is in no way affiliated with the knights...we do not hide behind a facade neither do we fight worthless battles.

Anyone who thinks a KNIGHT will have the time to do this trash isn't actually stupid sha;

he's possessed by a _retarded ghost.

Please this is not a thread for fishing out who is who or who is fighting who, please, and turn your insults down, if you're buying please make choice or let us have measurement. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
grin grin ;Dwicked imagination
you being on panties only can make a man release from afar off i sweargrin

2 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Lsofdk(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Zuric:

Lol girl, you don't need no one to tell you the Knights are behind this smiley

It's written all over it wink
All for attention grin

Silly dímwits
undecided
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Lsofdk(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Zuric:

Lol girl, you don't need no one to tell you the Knights are behind this smiley

It's written all over it wink
All for attention grin

Silly dímwits
hahaha very hilarious indeed. the knights rode into battle and shattered the self acclaimed king. sense if applied should tell you this a cowardly act of an enemy who couldn't match up to the self acclaimed king striking a sword into his shattered body to have a taste of victorygrin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
. Allow that nice dude to patronise me nah.

Abeg select one and I'll give you bonus.

1 Like

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Zuric(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

hahaha very hilarious indeed. the knights rode into battle and shattered the self acclaimed king. sense if applied should tell you this a cowardly act of an enemy who couldn't match up to the self acclaimed king striking a sword into his shattered body to have a taste of victorygrin

Someday you'll know better. wink smiley

Time will tell.
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

Abeg allow that nice dude patronise me nah.

I'll give you bonus .

Please make your selection

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Maxi112: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Zuric:

Someday you'll know better. wink smiley
Time will tell.
exactly!
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry angry

Hello my swerrypie, please choose a corporate name for us kiss kiss kiss kiss

The sky is our limit
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:

Hello my swerrypie, please choose a corporate name for us kiss kiss kiss kiss

The sky is our limit
Why r u doing this? cheesy cheesy
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by midehi2(f): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
*falls from bed*
hehehehe...wont you order for panties cheesy
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by midehi2(f): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
give that guy better answer jare grin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:

I can not keep pretending anymore. I love you
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:

give that guy better answer jare grin
cheesy baby u cant understand!
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:

I can not keep pretending anymore. I love you
Sharap jare,which love?i knw who u r cheesy
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by midehi2(f): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:
grin I have shock absorber panties too. It softens falls like that too
shock absorber ke grin grin cheesy
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by midehi2(f): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
oh really? ok grin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by midehi2(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
oh really? ok grin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by midehi2(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
oh really? ok grin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:

oh really? ok grin
I knw who is behind d moniker angry bia babe,u quoted me thrice cos u wnt to do aproko grin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by midehi2(f): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
I knw who is behind d moniker angry bia babe,u quoted me thrice cos u wnt to do aproko grin
Lmao...na network o, so he is not really the Benin boy, choi
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sharap jare,which love?i knw who u r cheesy

Please be gentle. Ever since I won you, I had thought it will extend into the real world. I experience life, real life with you. I am your own Godwin.

Do you think Godwin-Ticksme Panties Ventures will be catchy for the business ?
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Monalisa185(f): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:
hehehehe...wont you order for panties cheesy
lol, I've set up a committee to look into those pantiesgrin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:

shock absorber ke grin grin cheesy

We have various types. Even Kong fu pants too.
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by joseph1832(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

so, me falling from bed is not serious enough?
Not at all. It isn't funny. But you falling on my bed with me lying on it, its not funny but serious. grin wink
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:

Please be gentle. Ever since I won you, I had thought it will extend into the real world. I experience life, real life with you. I am your own Godwin.

Do you think Godwin-Ticksme Panties Ventures will be catchy for the business ?
undecided undecided stop this pls.
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:

Lmao...na network o, so he is not really the Benin boy, choi
Dont mind dat guy
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Some guys get time sha... undecided
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by demzylahot(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Maxity02:
make i buy land here grin. grin.

e be like say this thread go swt
I concur..Lmao
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided stop this pls.

Babe what why? You chose in at that contest and I have never forgotten the experience. Please say something reasonable. You are popularly can make this venture thrive!!?
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont mind dat guy

Baby it is me, your king in Valhalla. Remember how you use to tease me my bald head is shinning like the sun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons / I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl / "I Spent 1k To Go Have Sex " Lady Laments Due To Okada Bad...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.