Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex (1512 Views)

30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex by seunt4ut(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
This happened in Australia

Endri begins the conversation telling the woman he was disappointed they didn’t do the deed, saying: “This sucks.. I really wanted to hook up with you.”
Then the man added: “Lol why are you being like that.. You seem like a girl that seeks pleasure so why don't we just hook up?”

“Enjoy your youth because once you get used up nobody will want you and you will be alone forever. Squinty eyed g***”

When the woman insisted her answer was still no, her date asked: “Why are you so stuck up? Do you think you’re better than me?” before insisting he knows the “type of girl” she is.

When the woman asked, “Why are you being so salty? It's no big deal”, Endri told her she insulted him by turning him down when he spent money on gas and drinks, and asked her to pay him back the $90 he spent.

Re: Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex by donbenedict(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Who date don hepp?
Re: Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Men thinks every date they have, shud ended up on bed n@ked... undecided

No chill at all.
Re: Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex by Kaylexzy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Really? $90 and nothing happened?

Wow... dude is right to ask for a refund. Lol grin

In fact, make she refund am with interest sef... HOE-LOW-SHE jatijati cool

(1) (Reply)

I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. / Why Are Some Models So Crazy In Love? / Come Celebrate With Me!! Its 9.2inches!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.