Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos (55814 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
whats the exitement all about? shopping malls are not a relevant developement it's just another venture for the cooperations to get ignorant folks to spend money they do not have shopping for things they do not need just to impress people they do not like. why wasn't a hospital, schools, homeless shelters, mental institution (since a lot of nigerians are mentally sick) built.
some gullibles will still believe it's Good development.its all about profiting some retail cooperations.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Ifyjuli25(f): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice one my governor... grin
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Deen77: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hiploko:
Thought some people said oil price has gone down that is why they have not done anything for one year. How come Obiano isn't affected by the so called oil price fall? Mehn!!!

He is d best governor, but this is PP, private partnership not state property.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by AnamCity: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Onitsha shopping mall

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
They are probably from Cameroon. We saw how primitive and kwashiokor ibos look during the other shoprite opening. They even sat on the floor with shopping baskets on their heads.

Btw, this is an opening of a shoprite( a south Africa store)and some lock up shops NOT mall, or which other store do you see there?
tankara1010:
See how fresh they look like African Americans...are these Nigerians? They don't look malnourished like their SW counterpart!
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by FKO81(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
manny4life:
I thought it's the same Onitsha that some folks have been posting nasty pictures of?

Anyway, kudos to the recent development.
Open this thread to view Onitsha, forget about the rubbish the post online, they go about recycling dirt pics and called it Onitsha, kindly view.
https://www.nairaland.com/3027070/onitsha-one-biggest-river-port

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by enigma3000: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babysho:
Make them go see USA shopping malls

Lo Lo Lo Lo Local Shopping

I'm guessing from the stampede in that Mall....70% percent are there to charge their phones 20% for the Air Con. 10% are lost and roaming

BadBelle...is allowed

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by COMPAQ(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Looks reasonably well built. Probably the worst built mall I've seen in Nigeria is the one at ring road Ibadan, with their undulating car park.

The best is probably Ikeja mall.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
What we've beej reduced to due to poor governance suffered all these years. People now see malls as good governance or dividends of democracy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Divinehenrich(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Honestly, governor Obiano is a silent achiever, a technocrat and prudent administrator. He talk less but do more.
Others governors are running from pillar to post crying no money even to pay workers not to talk of embarking on any project while he (gov Obiano) is busy commissioning various projects.
Plz Gov Obiano, come and give Okorocha lecture on good governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
You call this a mall? All i see is one long corridor leading to a warehouse..see as you just make me waste MB for nothing...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by bittertruthz: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babysho:
Make them go see USA shopping malls

Lo Lo Lo Lo Local Shopping

I'm guessing from the stampede in that Mall....70% percent are there to charge their phones 20% for the Air Con. 10% are lost and roaming

You see free totto, you still dey select the one wen carry hair.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Ihuomadinihu: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Exactly! People that were castigating Owerri mall will come here and praise Onitsha mall.
I don't understand why folks from Anambra always feel like they are in a competition with Imo folks.
What's the need for all these unhealthy comparisons? When Owerri shoprite mall was opened,it got a lot of negative feedback and reviews by Anambra people. I accosted a number of them on different social media platforms and found no tangible reason for their negative reaction to Ow shoprite store.
Even if you hate Rochas,isn't it pertinent that you direct your bitterness towards him instead of dragging Imo citizens through the mud?
I have studied the Igbo situation in the history of Nigeria and discovered that Igbos are their greatest enemy not Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Ijaw.
You can shout Ipob and Biafra from now till tomorrow,it will only take God's special grace to achieve it cos Igbos are very disunited. Imagine the useless idioot comparing Imo and Anambra people on this thread because of a mere mall!!

Anu ohia!

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
ycat:
They are probably from Cameroon. We saw how primitive and kwashiokor ibos look during the other shoprite opening. They even sat on the floor with shopping baskets on their heads.

Btw, this is an opening of a shoprite( a south Africa store)and some lock up shops NOT mall, or which other store do you see there?

I didn't insult you...why are you being so hateful?

Go and ask any Nigerian, any tribe, even foreigners, whites, ask him or her...which Nigerian tribe looks local, primitive, malnourished, unkempt, they will tell you it's Y0ruba!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by dandollaz: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Some lagosian will be like see this thinhg we dey use do yanga when visitors come nahim dom full every city now.this babe we dey come see me where i go carrym go now make she wow.lol
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Revolva(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well come down to lagos we dontaya for shopping malls e don too many for here

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
The foreigners already saw at all shoprite openings in Nigeria, only ibos sit on the floor with baskets on their heads. And with the almanjiried ibos shipped by Fashola, the whole world knows what you look like if you aren't making noise on nairaland. Even the colonialists called you ibos primitive savages.
tankara1010:

Go and ask any Nigerian, any tribe, even foreigners, whites, ask him or her...which Nigerian tribe looks local, primitive, malnourished, unkempt, they will tell you it's Y0ruba!
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Exactly! People that were castigating Owerri mall will come here and praise Onitsha mall.
I don't understand why folks from Anambra always feel like they are in a competition with Imo folks.
What's the need for all these unhealthy comparisons? When Owerri shoprite mall was opened,it got a lot of negative feedback and reviews by Anambra people. I accosted a number of them on different social media platforms and found no tangible reason for their negative reaction to Ow shoprite store.
Even if you hate Rochas,isn't it pertinent that you direct your bitterness towards him instead of dragging Imo citizens through the mud?
I have studied the Igbo situation in the history of Nigeria and discovered that Igbos are their greatest enemy not Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Ijaw.
You can shout Ipob and Biafra from now till tomorrow,it will only take God's special grace to achieve it cos Igbos are very disunited. Imagine the useless idioot comparing Imo and Anambra people on this thread because of a mere mall!!

Anu ohia!
What are u saying?? Who told you that Anambra hates Imo

Just some few folks dat knws de reason for dia hatred not for me, my GF is frm Imo, probably i may also marry from Imo, just Ignore some Stupid folks here disgracing their father

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
youmour:
You call this a mall? All i see is one long corridor leading to a warehouse..see as you just make me waste MB for nothing...mtchew
....that's because you're living the miserable life of a hater...you always tend to see and attract negativity...you're so poor you can't even afford enough megabytes to view few pictures..it sucks to be you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by checkolatunji: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nawa for this people oooo, just ordinary mall them don dey praise their Gov. Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by timxxy: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
tankara1010:

?and some people liked this post uh.guy wat exactly is your ish wat do you derive from all this tribal attacks,i went through all your posts and they all stink of tribalism wat do you stand to gain from your myopic and illogical statements which potray you as a mentally deranged person......malnourished sw counterparts.... wat d f:/, cant blame u sha its d environment u stay in which as made u reason like a primitive being.guy please sit down one day and think of your life and realise just how misguided and stupid some of your statements are
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by AyakaDunukofia: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
MASTERCC:
What are the address of the mall located
I will be there Moro
From uper iweka to where
Direction pls[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by checkolatunji: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na only shoprite I dey see ooo, Abi no other shop open nii? Somebody pls I need answer

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Sanchase: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
What a country, everything is a struggle even to buy a bottle of water at any of these malls.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
ycat:
The foreigners already saw at all shoprite openings in Nigeria, only ibos sit on the floor with baskets on their heads. And with the almanjiried ibos shipped by Fashola, the whole world knows what you look like if you aren't making noise on nairaland. Even the colonialists called you ibos primitive savages.

You don't understand, foreigners even whites can identify a yoruba in abroad by how local and malnourished they look!

See what Colonial whites said about yoruba...called them " barbarous" meaning barbaric and savages! When I accuse you of something. I show you proof! Anumanu!

https://books.google.com/books?id=SCgbAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA13&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
I'm not insulting you either, why are you confused?

Why are you ibos the only people whites called a primitive scavengers? Why are your almanjiris shipped by Fashola not any different from those from the north?You are primitive, dirty and malnourished.
tankara1010:

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Ihuomadinihu: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pwayne2016:
What are u saying?? Who told you that Anambra hates Imo

Just some few folks dat knws de reason for dia hatred not for me, my GF is frm Imo, probably i may also marry from Imo, just Ignore some Stupid folks here disgracing their father
I didn't particularly use the word 'hate'. I'm referring to the Bad Blood and unhealthy rivalry which has deterred igbo progress in the Nation in different areas.
I'm pretty sure other enthnic groups have same problem but yoo would hardly see them wash their dirty linens in public unlike the Igbos. Look for the other thread on Onitsha mall and read up the horrible comments left by a Anambra folks. Even a deaf man is aware of the bad blood amongst igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
ycat:

Now read what colonial whites said about the Igbos...described the Igbos as advanced, civilized, in fact behaved like Europeans! Lol. Again I will show you facts! Days of y0ruba propaganda are over!

https://books.google.com/books?id=SCgbAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA13&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
ycat:
I'm not insulting you either, why are you confused?

Why are you ibos the only people whites called a primitive scavengers? Why are your almanjiris shipped by Fashola not any different from those from the north?You are primitive, dirty and malnourished.

Show me proof? I just showed you my proofs! The days of yoruba propaganda are over!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

I didn't particularly use the word 'hate'. I'm referring to the Bad Blood and unhealthy rivalry which has deterred igbo progress in the Nation in different areas.
I'm pretty sure other enthnic groups have same problem but yoo would hardly see them wash their dirty linens in public unlike the Igbos. Look for the other thread on Onitsha mall and read up the horrible comments left by a Anambra folks. Even a deaf man is aware of the bad blood amongst igbos.
My dear we only hate Okoroawusa

The reason we drag some imolites is bcoz dey are defending de Bassstarr.d
I am sorry but understand it this way
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lies, point out where Whiteman called Yoruba primitive scavengers as they did ibos. You are the only people ever called that in the Africa continent, and you know it. I don't need to show you anything, you already know.
tankara1010:

You don't understand, foreigners even whites can identify a yoruba in abroad by how local and malnourished they look!

See what Colonial whites said about yoruba...called them " barbarous" meaning barbaric and savages! When I accuse you of something. I show you proof! Anumanu!
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
You didn't show me any proof. And I'm not go to show you anything because you already know the names you were called by white people plus you always shift goal post
tankara1010:

Show me proof? I just showed you my proofs! The days of yoruba propaganda are over!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.