Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja (28967 Views)

FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by exemen: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2016
na d 2nd person b this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by nickxtra(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Why is the lady so closed to Mr. Kalu? Pressing her chest so tight to Kalu's elbow and look at the she shifted away from her husband.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Sijo01(f): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Uzor and FFK kinda look alike. undecided
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by IamQuins: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2016
aviazuva:
Not his wife but baby mama
Not his son until he marries her
The Igbos have not accepted him yet as inlaw
In Igboland, baby papa is like a thief
The owner of the child is the one that marries the woman not the one that gave her belle.
Igbo Kwenuuuuu!

Oga go and sit down
who d rubbish wey u comment don epp?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Adalberto(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2016
what's news here?

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2016
push22a:
What is wrong been a polygamist

Everybody dey form oyinbo you see.

Soon, when GMB returns, maybe na to form Chinese.

Expect Buddhist temples in your street soon.

We want to be everything else except ourselves. grin grin

No confidence in who we are.

Others refine the cultures and traditions of their forebears, we jettison ours wholesale in a copycat manner. All along thinking it is progress.

No wonder we have so lost direction that we have money, but only buy darkness with. We have oil, but wallow in "fuellessness".

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by firstolalekan(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Which legacy? so are you supporting the fact that he is a supposed Christian and at the same time a polygamist or that he has done well for abandoning his other kids because of their gender or what, learn to think before posting stuff, you never know, his kids may be reading this.
wu dem epp?

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by treatise: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Which legacy? so are you supporting the fact that he is a supposed Christian and at the same time a polygamist or that he has done well for abandoning his other kids because of their gender or what, learn to think before posting stuff, you never know, his kids may be reading this.

Abandoning kids on whatever ground is a crime against humanity; BTW, does Christianity frown at polygamy ? USA is supposedly founded on Christian principles: polygamy is discouraged and gay marriage encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by chiozor: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2016
garfield16:

the sex of a child is determined by the male sperm
^^^^is that your own version of biology.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2016
tankara1010:
Fani Kayode is so happy lately...he now has son to carry on his legacy! I feel for him...took 4 women; three women gave him all girls, finally last woman one try, gave him a boy!

No be him dey put the female spams inside?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by simi4me(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2016
ok.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2016
chiozor:

I don't blame you since you are a product of a failed educational system but still you could have used some initiative and googled it before you responded.

"Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y. A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. The sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y."

This is science not T.B Joshua voodooism.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:

just shut up, he is entitled to his opinion
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
chiozor:

Oga na true.

I wonder by this age and era ur still clueless about that. Enyi igakwara nke bu primary school? undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2016
garfield16:

I don't blame you since you are a product of a failed educational system but still you could have used some initiative and googled it before you responded.

"Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y. A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. The sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y."

This is science not T.B Joshua voodooism.

No blame Chibuzor much bros!
Na his parents sent him to serve in Onitsha market rather than UniZik.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by amtaken(f): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2016
He didn't abandon any of his kids based on their gender.

Their mums left him and remarried and took them with them.

As per being a polygamist , let's not judge. Do you know how many great men in the Bible that were like him?

I pray for God's blessings for his entire family and I pray he reconciles with all his children.

Pidggin:

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Babyphinas(f): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Interesting

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2016
amtaken:
He didn't abandon any of his kids based on their gender.

Their mum's left him and remarried and took them with them.

As per being a polygamist , let's not judge. Do you know how many great men in the Bible that were like him?

I pray for God's blessings for his entire family and I pray he reconciles with all his children.

Wow!
This shows that your matured and intelligent woman.

Even Father Abraham was faithless on this aspect.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Everybody dey form oyinbo you see.

Soon, when GMB returns, maybe na to form Chinese.

Expect Buddhist temples in your street soon.

We want to be everything else except ourselves. grin grin

No confidence in who we are.

Others refine the cultures and traditions of their forebears, we jettison ours wholesale in a copycat manner. All along thinking it is progress.

No wonder we have so lost direction that we have money, but only buy darkness with. We have oil, but wallow in "fuellessness".

People may laugh but this is the bane of Africa....jettisoning our own and trying to be what we are not!

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by amtaken(f): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Nobody is praying for such but people should learn to condemn people less.

Some of then have 5 unofficial lovers yet they blame a man for marrying more than one wife. There is so much hypocrisy in this world.

Mind you I am not promoting polygamy, just telling people not to judge.

victorazy:

Wow!
This shows that your matured and intelligent woman.

Even Father Abraham was faithless on this aspect.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2016
amtaken:
Nobody is praying for such but people should learn to condemn people less.

Some of then have 5 unofficial lovers yet they blame a man for marrying more than one wife. There is so much hypocrisy in this world.

Mind you I am not promoting polygamy, just telling people not to judge.

There is nothing wrong with polygamy, rxcept the oyinbo man has told you it is bad. But the same oyinbo man that told you it is bad carries on with mistresses in secret. Who is fooling who? If polygamy was accepted as it used to be there wont be so many single mature ladies having illicit relationships with married men.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by amtaken(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2016
The same oyibo promotes gay marriage and marriage to animals.

I don't encourage polygamy but I won't condemn polygamists.

garfield16:

There is nothing wrong with polygamy, rxcept the oyinbo man has told you it is bad. But the same oyinbo man that told you it is bad carries on with mistresses in secret. Who is fooling who? If polygamy was accepted as it used to be there wont be so many single mature ladies having illicit relationships with married men.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by loomer: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2016
aviazuva:
The owner of the child is the one that marries the woman not the one that gave her belle.
Igbo Kwenuuuuu!

Na your son, go carry am na.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by sukkot: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2016
orji looking at the baby like ' i wish this baby is a bag of money '

orji seems like a very cool guy though. i have seen his interactions and he seems very humble
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2016
amtaken:
The same oyibo promotes gay marriage and marriage to animals.

I don't encourage polygamy but I won't condemn polygamists.

that buttresses my point, the same people that said polygamy is bad are now telling you gay marraige is ok. Doesn't that tell you we should stop listening to them and go back to living according to our own culture and values?

If polygamy works for you fine, it not fine but it should not be stigmatized because it is part of being African and it should be recognised under the law with equal rights for the wives
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Emitayonte: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2016
garfield16:

and not the female sperm abi? Soro niyen sha sex of a child is determined by the male sperm

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Ego2(f): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2016
aviazuva:
Igbo Kwenuuuuu!
the child belongs to the girl family, since he's not married to her
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Emitayonte post=44720257][/quote]

you haven't heard of female sperm? go and see T.B Joshua, he will educate you lol
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Bolade005: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Do you know what they call Destiny?

Things don't just happen, everything has been destined to happen. He can't help it cos it has already been written that this is exactly how his life story will go.

On a lighter note, I've been destined to give this reply now let's see how you've been destined to respond.

I'm just joking anyways.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by ifedayoifedapo(f): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2016
shebi Anini the thief (man), Okonjo iweala (woman) I dont understand why u feel for him. He should sit up and love his girls
tankara1010:
Fani Kayode is so happy lately...he now has son to carry on his legacy! I feel for him...took 4 women; three women gave him all girls, finally last woman one try, gave him a boy!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Mayflowa(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
tankara1010:

But president obama is content with his two girls. Clinton only has one daughter. Cruz has got two daughters. They are all happy.

I respect fani-kayode because his father installed the first Nigeria's law school. That is a huge feat

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Please don't bring your feminist mud to stain this beautiful thread! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.