Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja (28966 Views)

FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by chiefobdk(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Which legacy? so are you supporting the fact that he is a supposed Christian and at the same time a polygamist or that he has done well for abandoning his other kids because of their gender or what, learn to think before posting stuff, you never know, his kids may be reading this.

actually the second specie 're unimportant...

made to help man. release. dat kind tin.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by anwe: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Which legacy? so are you supporting the fact that he is a supposed Christian and at the same time a polygamist or that he has done well for abandoning his other kids because of their gender or what, learn to think before posting stuff, you never know, his kids may be reading this.

You don't know what you are saying. It is said who wears the shoe knows where it pinches
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Maybe the 2 BIANCA aborted were boys.
We thank Orisanla for forgiving "them" and not striking them with "barrrrrrreness"!

Mu Che Che Che Che !!!
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by aviazuva: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2016
IamQuins:

Oga go and sit down
who d rubbish wey u comment don epp?

The baby and his mama can still be your own if you do quick and
come pay her bride price.
FFK never know anything.
AVIANAZUGODU

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by engrjacuzzi: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2016
how will the other women feel especially bianca ojukwu! ffk na real clinical striker to be feared.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by IamQuins: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
aviazuva:

The baby and his mama can still be your own if you do quick and come pay her bride price. FFK never know anything. AVIANAZUGODU

Lol
I can't marry an after one, na straff dem gud for pass.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by SucreB: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
tankara1010:
Fani Kayode is so happy lately...he now has son to carry on his legacy! I feel for him...took 4 women; three women gave him all girls, finally last woman one try, gave him a boy!
hope hes done DNA to confirm that son belongs to him. #just saying
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by aviazuva: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
loomer:

Na your son, go carry am na.

We are actually waiting for a serious inlaw-to-be, like you
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by aviazuva: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
IamQuins:

Lol

I can't marry an after one, na straff dem gud for pass.

That after one fit epp you
or are you afraid of FFK?
Don't worry he is already looking out for another Igbo down Stream Sector to deregulate
I mean another chamber of commerce
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by aviazuva: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
SucreB:
hope hes done DNA to confirm that son belongs to him. #just saying

The son does not belong to him
Its still open for inheritance
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by chrispratt: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
tankara1010:
Fani Kayode is so happy lately...he now has son to carry on his legacy! I feel for him...took 4 women; three women gave him all girls, finally last woman one try, gave him a boy!

You realize that it's the man that determines gender right? If anything he is the one that disappointed himself if he could not *produce* a son. Africans and their backward mentality. Do some simple reading please. You'll gain a lot.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by chrispratt: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
garfield16:

I don't blame you since you are a product of a failed educational system but still you could have used some initiative and googled it before you responded.

"Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y. A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. The sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y."

This is science not T.B Joshua voodooism.

Thanks. You put that very simply and eloquently
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by loomer: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
aviazuva:

We are actually waiting for a serious inlaw-to-be, like you

In-law ko, outlaw ni
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Does it really matter? is only we Africans that care for male or female children. we are not God. only God gives and takes. At times, you never can tell who will save thee in future. It might turn around to be the female ones. life is like a pendulum.

In the Bible, wasn't God partial to males?
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
tankara1010:

How are you sure he is really the father? His spermatozoa is not functioning well to produce a male specie tongue
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by amtaken(f): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
The law recognises polygamy only under traditional marriage.

garfield16:

that buttresses my point, the same people that said polygamy is bad are now telling you gay marraige is ok. Doesn't that tell you we should stop listening to them and go back to living according to our own culture and values?

If polygamy works for you fine, it not fine but it should not be stigmatized because it is part of being African and it should be recognised under the law with equal rights for the wives
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
amtaken:
The law recognises polygamy only under traditional marriage.

Do traditional marraige along with another woman married to your husband at the registry, then go and claim your husbands property when he dies and let me know how you fare. Then you will know the legal difference between a wife under customary law and a registry wife.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by aviazuva: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
loomer:

In-law ko, outlaw ni

Kikikikikiki. Don't worry our list will not be long

Anything just to remove her from this salivating FFK
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by amtaken(f): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why are you personalising things?

In my Family Law class in school, I was taught that a man who is married under the customary law (traditional marriage alone) is free to marry more than one wife.

Take note that such a man must not be in an impending statutory marriage .

Women just make sure you don't marry a traditionalist because nothing can stop him from marrying another lady if he so decides.

Also ensure your husband weds you in the court.

garfield16:

Do traditional marraige along with another woman married to your husband at the registry, then go and claim your husbands property when he dies and let me know how you fare. Then you will know the legal difference between a wife under customary law and a registry wife.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
amtaken:
Why are you personalising things?

In my Family Law class in school, I was taught that a man who is married under the customary law (traditional marriage alone) is free to marry more than one wife.

Take note that such a man must not be in an impending statutory marriage .

Women just make sure you don't marry a traditionalist because nothing can stop him from marrying another lady if he so decides.

Also ensure your husband weds you in the court.

It was just a manner of speaking, o didn't even realise you were female. My point is polygamy is recognized.....but then it isn't recognized. People marry a wife in the registry and then marry another or other wives according to customary law, my point is if a woman is married under customary law, she really doesn't have much in the way of rights under the law....certainly not as compared to a wife married at the registry.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by marxweller247: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
DAVECENA:
We Nigerians have decided to stand solidly behind Buhari despite the proposed antics by wailers. Paris wasn't built in a day so its out of place to assume the manifestation of the party's manifesto in the twinkle of an eye. Though superfluous stories may be cooked up by reprobate minds to mystify unsuspeting citizens,but we have decided that NEVER AGAIN shall we fall prey to their Gimmicks. #Nigeria_Must_Rise_Again. #Team_Change.
1 chilled guineas 4 u
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by loomer: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
aviazuva:

Kikikikikiki. Don't worry our list will not be long

Anything just to remove her from this salivating FFK

I beg leave her with ffk. Me no dey do after 1.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by marxweller247: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
so when did ffk become d mouthpiece of ipob,
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by dandon2: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
A Christian is mandated to have one wife , brother u must know that.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by amtaken(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
True.

garfield16:

It was just a manner of speaking, o didn't even realise you were female. My point is polygamy is recognized.....but then it isn't recognized. People marry a wife in the registry and then marry another or other wives according to customary law, my point is if a woman is married under customary law, she really doesn't have much in the way of rights under the law....certainly not as compared to a wife married at the registry.
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by yinkslinks(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
his so round like amala while his babe looks fresh. besides with all his riches, his curtain looks like mine i bought from yahaya market abuja grin grin grin grin grin
reportnaija:
wow nice one

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/720658088911630336
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by McTobe(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
Good for him. There is a lesson in all this and FFK learnt the most thereof.

The thing(s) we most cherish and desire in life might be realized from quarters we least expected.

Flash back to the media environment after the deportation of Easterners from Lagos. Carried out by the current minister of darkness visavis the role of FFK and now.

Orji Kalu was even one of the Igbo rich men FFK insulted for being Igbo and living in Lagos.

Now,In 2016, FFK cuddles his first son whom he proudly christened, LOTANNA.

That shows you how vunerable we are as humans; that we will forever remain minions before Yahweh God.
The light grant you more wisdom
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by mikolo80: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pidggin:

soloman had 700 wives
Re: FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
where's cramjones sef?

I am around - observing - in due time you will read from me.

-CramJones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.