Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730640 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 4:40am On Dec 29, 2016
oyeludef:
how sure are you about it? den y did he say he applied for assistant manager position and got a tax officer position? he made dat up too?
Yes u'r right,but if i may be right here you too should take note at his statement,he applied 4 A.M,but 'HE THINK' he is among the fresh graduate,meaning he is not sure,but expecting God's favour,and he is having Strong Faith that God of d universe will give him firs job,and he was right.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Theolink:

I applied for Assistant Manager but I think I am placed among the fresh graduates.

please, in what way did you receive your invitation? sms, email, call or by faith? Please be clear.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Makudus:
Yes u'r right,but if i may be right here you too should take note at his statement,he applied 4 A.M,but 'HE THINK' he is among the fresh graduate,meaning he is not sure,but expecting God's favour,and he is having Strong Faith that God of d universe will give him firs job,and he was right.
yes baba. d most important thing here is for baba God to favour us with dis job. January is just few days away

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by god2good: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2016
@Tholink: many pple have mis quat u, thinkin u ve goten d apointmnt letter. while i lik u believe.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Osusha:

That bros did not get any message from firs. You can quote me anywhere. He is only exercising faith, believing that he will succeed. .I challenge that brother to sincerely prove me wrong.
I agree with you to an extent. You could be right .though
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Now that the matter has attracted this much tussling here and there as to whether he got the job or not, it's most likely to shock most people that he'll resume the job. I have seen cases where a matter is argued thus and eventually shocks the larger crowd. I saw it practically during my campus days when I served as the Electoral Chairman and witnessed how the unexpected and undermined aspirant emerged as the President of my department. I believe also that this is what saw Donald Trump through to be the President - Elect today. Infact, though I'm not a supporter of Trump and I find many things about him unruly, yet I would have been disappointed if he couldn't practically exemplify his mastery of success after all his years of being a business success and teaching success principles in various works of life with the likes of Robert Kiyosaki. Today, it's been proven that man is a powerful being emitting an unmistakably powerful force through exploits of faith (clearly defining what one wants, holding fast to the possibility/believe of it happening with continuous thoughts of it and professing it with utterances) or betterstill, connecting with the Universal Mind where anything is possible through the Subconscious Mind that can do all things as philosophers would rather put it. So what have we here? Whether he has the appointment already or waiting to resume or gladly exercising faith all through, let us not displace the position of the Holy Spirit (or the Subconscious mind) and God Almighty ( or the Universal consciousness) where anything and everything is possible for anyone and everyone who can hold fast to faith or belief and keep the positive mindset required to make things happen. #ThoughtsBecomeThings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by pabloaimar(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
For the fact that our beloved country is this corrupt doesn't mean that jobs are not gotten by merit, we still have some diligent and transparent Nigerians, we must stop being pessimistic and embrace optimism.
even in the city(ies) of Sodom and Gomorrah, they still have a good soul living there, same applies to Nigeria... We still have the "Lots" in this country.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Glory to God. I applied for Firs job before the placement of the general application you guys know about. However, what gives me the job is God. If you want to work with Firs, God is able to place you there. I am resuming by January except there is another hold. Many things are happening but my case is different. Mind you, people are resuming there everyday. If you eventually made it, we will see someday and share our experiences. Nairaland is a general forum. Mind your discussions. Wishing everyone goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by lulucious(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Theolink:
Glory to God. I applied for Firs job before the placement of the general application you guys know about. However, what gives me the job is God. If you want to work with Firs, God is able to place you there. I am resuming by January except there is another hold. Many things are happening but my case is different. Mind you, people are resuming there everyday. If you eventually made it, we will see someday and share our experiences. Nairaland is a general forum. Mind your discussions. Wishing everyone goodluck.
Na wa oo... why are your responses always vague nd not straight to d point? Did you get a msg from them nd thru which medium? Phonecall, text or via email?

8 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nyta84(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Rubbish and nonsense.Abeg park well.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Hell yeah, he made it up. na last day Judgement go decide ur faith o Mr Theo

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Theolink:
what time in January are u resuming? first,second,third or fourth week?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by youdontknowme: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
lulucious:
Na wa oo... why are your responses always vague nd not straight to d point? Did you get a msg from them nd thru which medium? Phonecall, text or via email?

You couldn't ve put it any better. This Theo guy is funny. Just dropping indirect comments at intervals. Well, he's gotten himself in there, fine! He doesn't wanna let out too much, fine! Kudos to his means. We all live in Naija, we know how it goes ok? The fact he tries to be religious Lol. Drop the act man. Smh.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Emmysteve(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
youdontknowme:

You couldn't ve put it any better. This Theo guy is funny. Just dropping indirect comments at intervals. Well, he's gotten himself in there, fine! He doesn't wanna let out too much, fine! Kudos to his means. We all live in Naija, we know how it goes ok? The fact he tries to be religious Lol. Drop the act man. Smh.
I had to read his post like five times before I could understand. I fear these set of people.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jibola81(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!

A software developer/programmer/graphics designer needed for immediate employment at Solution Box ICT company, Ikorodu Office Lagos State.

Qualification is Ond ,Bsc,HND or NYSC trainee
Send CV to pleasercrafts@gmail.com

Kindly share.thanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 3:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Well friends, let us be weary of unruly utterances such as does not speak well of us neither edifies our fellow man. Its an open forum so rather than castigate someone, let us feel free to exercise our faith, belief or subliminal consciousness over whatever it is that we truly desire, afterall even the high and mightily connected still find somewhere in their corners to look up to something higher than their humane abilities

Here's mine...
Speaking of first class kings in Nigeria , which do I know? Oba of Lagos? Alaafin of Oyo? Ooni of Ife? Ewi of Ekiti? Erediauwa of Benin? Obi of Onitsha? Igweeze of Umuahia? Tor of Tiv? Emir of Kano? Sultan of Sokoto? None of the above. Well, I do know a King in whose hands lies the heart of all kings (#HeIsKingOfKings). Speaking of political influence, which can I wield? None from the Senate, Reps or MDAP (Ministries, Departments, Agencies and Parastatals) but I do know of an Influence in which the so - called political top - guns cannot 'A' their 'PC' (APC) or 'P' their 'DP' (PDP) against neither can they hold Him to ransome with budget approval(#HeIsTheAllSufficientOminiPartyPresident). I speak of The One, The Only and The Same in whom the Chairman (FIRS) himself will not dare to ask for a complimentary card, signature or written note before attending to His candidate honorably and accordingly (#HeIsMaster). In Him, nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, shall, by any means, be impossible. Friends, join me as I wait, faithfully and patiently, for my appointment into the service, not just as an officer as I did apply but as one blessed enough to stand out of the crowd and favoured with the task of leading others, as I earnestly desire of the King of Glory.

#LifeIsAnEcho...WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet!

#LetTheRedeemedOfTheLordSaySo...MyCaseIsDifferent!

Friends, how ever it is that we can exercise our faith or get in touch with our universal consciousness, lets just do it. Its the last straw we would need to break the camel's back. Happy new year folks, cheers!

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Theolink & Eligaso, both of you are not really contributing anything helpful on the forum.#makesensethisnewyear

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
the fact is we should clearly differentiate between when we are exercising our faith and when we are quoting fact in order not to mislead people. Many people rely on the information snooped from this site for other activities. Best of luck to everybody.

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2017
well said yassir
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by pepelet: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2017
If they like it or not, I will get my employment letter from FIRS in January 2017. I believe in God not in any man coz man fails.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2017
same here, I will be among the 500 to be selected in the slots available, my own grace is different. Happy new year to yesser. pls feed us with more infor.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aminumash: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
I know some pple will not lyk wat am gona say,but as yaseer pointed out this is not an avenue for pple exercising faith and praying these are things you do on your own btw u and ur God no need to share it with us on this forum.in fact if iam to share d prayers i do a daily basis,a whole page here no go carry am.pls what we need here is information, latest developements about this recruitment.

12 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Mballowa: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year! I just learned from my source that the list will be out this month. Good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Confirmations are that things will start to happen anytime from second week, all the very best!!!

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Good morning my people.
Let us be positive about this recruitment. From all indications now the recruitment will be essentially merit-based and federal character. Ditto for other recruitments that are coming up (e.g immigration). Let's just prepare.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Yaasir:
Good morning my people.
Let us be positive about this recruitment. From all indications now the recruitment will be essentially merit-based and federal character. Ditto for other recruitments that are coming up (e.g immigration). Let's just prepare.
Now it will be merit based again and not that slots will be shared like you said you are told the last time. Which news we no go hear for this FIRS job again, last time we were told federal character too was waived. Nawa o....naija I hail theee

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
siina:

Now it will be merit based again and not that slots will be shared like you said you are told the last time. Which news we no go hear for this FIRS job again, last time we were told federal character too was waived. Nawa o....naija I hail theee
You can choose the one to believe. I gave you the information based on the latest development. Are you aware that there is an internally restricted memo from presidency to all government agencies warning them against employment scam? It was issued on monday before resumption from holiday. That was why i even quoted that immigration was going to do recruitment. So many things are going on concurrently but i can confirm that FIRS has started the recruitment and people will resume this month; either legally or illegally.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Has anyone here in this forum been invited by FIRs?if NOT this means,this FIR's recruitment exercise is gradually,secretaly coming to an end,.anyway let'us pray and look for a new job vacancies to come out this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ugommafavour: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
pls those of u dat have insiders should confirm 4 us, we need 2 know whats going in firs, dis is January lets know our faith.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
People will be invited, you guys should just chill
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Glad there's an iota of positivity and faith coming alive here, it's the least we can assure ourselves of in the midst of many conflicting "headlines of the same news". Of a truth, alot more is going on which we're not exposed to however it would still favour some persons unexpectedly. So in all, it remains safe to say, "be faithfilled (if there be anything like that) and keep hope alive"

#LetTheRedeemedOfTheLordSaySo...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.