Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730604 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ugommafavour: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
House any news concerning next week.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Appointment letters will hopefully be going out by next week. Successful applicants will be getting text messages to that effect. Amazingly successful applicants will receive over N2.4 millions to cover accommodation and other allowances. Am I vague? No. To those that congratulated me , you shall see smile this year also. To those that ask me to park because of my rubbish talk, I wish you well. To those that believes in the wonders of the spirit of faith, keep on keeping on, you shall have a reward thereon. I didn't reply via email because that will let out my personal information so I would not do that- not for now. Please learn to be quiet, listen more and more importantly engage God. He listens to both good and bad people. I am not a saint as many think I assumed. No. I just know I have to profess what I want by faith and it works.

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Theolink:
Appointment letters will hopefully be going out by next week. Successful applicants will be getting text messages to that effect. Amazingly successful applicants will receive over N2.4 millions for accommodation and others. Am I vague? No. To those that congratulated me , you shall see smile this year also. To those that ask me to park because of my rubbish talk, I wish you well. To those that believes in the wonders of the spirit of faith, keep on keeping on, you shall have a reward thereon. I didn't reply via email because that will let out my personal information so I would not do that- not for now. Please learn to be quiet, listen more and more importantly engage God. He listens to both good and bad people. I am not a saint as many think I assumed. No. I just know I have to profess what I want by faith and it works.
long awaited list. Once again, congratulations bro. Am sure I will b congratulated here too

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Theolink:
Appointment letters will hopefully be going out by next week. Successful applicants will be getting text messages to that effect. Amazingly successful applicants will receive over N2.4 millions for accommodation and others. Am I vague? No. To those that congratulated me , you shall see smile this year also. To those that ask me to park because of my rubbish talk, I wish you well. To those that believes in the wonders of the spirit of faith, keep on keeping on, you shall have a reward thereon. I didn't reply via email because that will let out my personal information so I would not do that- not for now. Please learn to be quiet, listen more and more importantly engage God. He listens to both good and bad people. I am not a saint as many think I assumed. No. I just know I have to profess what I want by faith and it works.

I don't know where you got the information of 2.4m for accommodation, please don't be deceived, there is absolutely nothing like that.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
mikeywise:

I don't know where you got the information of 2.4m for accommodation, please don't be deceived, there is absolutely nothing like that.
how about the info about the list coming out next week?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by alimat216(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Theolink:
Appointment letters will hopefully be going out by next week. Successful applicants will be getting text messages to that effect. Amazingly successful applicants will receive over N2.4 millions to cover accommodation and other allowances. Am I vague? No. To those that congratulated me , you shall see smile this year also. To those that ask me to park because of my rubbish talk, I wish you well. To those that believes in the wonders of the spirit of faith, keep on keeping on, you shall have a reward thereon. I didn't reply via email because that will let out my personal information so I would not do that- not for now. Please learn to be quiet, listen more and more importantly engage God. He listens to both good and bad people. I am not a saint as many think I assumed. No. I just know I have to profess what I want by faith and it works.
congrats bro
but pls is it appointment letter direct or is there processes like exams and oral interview?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Mballowa: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where is Yaasir? We need your intervention here
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Being and staying positive, in the midst of uncertainty and negativity, is a rare virtue and Life is, indeed, an echo such that what one sees (in beliefs) is what what gets (in reality). In my opinion, it costs nothing to stay positive and remain faithfilled.

Anyways, declarations (as I choose to call them) are that the exercise will be concluded this month, beginning from Monday 9th following the March 2017 deadline by FG for the 2016 budget's capital components (projects and agencies) to be signed off for the 2016 financial/business year. Tests and interviews, if there's still time for that, will be simplified. (Hope it doesn't turn technical for many) Publishing of names? I'm not certain as I gathered that successful applicants will be directly contacted, there's still a concern on transparency though. Job will entail raking in taxes (as FIRS still has to meet up the last quarter of their self target of over N4Trn tax returns to Government) so there will be training sessions and field deployments which will earn applicants some allowances for accommodation, wardrobe, transportation etc. Some persons will be made supervisors sooner based on some KPI's which I'm not sure of.

At this point, we're one family. The information we all have to share may differ until the time appointed but the encouragement (positivity) and best wishes (faith) are one and the same.

All the very best guys,

#LetTheRedeemedOfTheLordSaySo...

9 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
mikeywise:

well I dont know if you work there but I know someone who got a job there some years ago with ICAN ATS plus ND and he was given an allowance 1.6m
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jashar(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
... abeg stop using 'God' to cover up ya runz jare....

Who's deceiving who? You lobby and you're saying it's God... undecided

Abeggi...make we hear word.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by lovethchioma(f): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
jashar:
... abeg stop using 'God' to cover up ya runz jare....

Who's deceiving who? You lobby and you're saying it's God... undecided

Abeggi...make we hear word.
Lol.... don't mind them. After doing underground work, they'll now come online and be using God's name. They should keep deceiving themselves...

7 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jashar(f): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
lovethchioma:

Lol.... don't mind them. After doing underground work, they'll now come online and be using God's name. They should keep deceiving themselves...

As innn...
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Eigaso:
Being and staying positive, in the midst of uncertainty and negativity, is a rare virtue and Life is, indeed, an echo such that what one sees (in beliefs) is what what gets (in reality). In my opinion, it costs nothing to stay positive and remain faithfilled.

Anyways, declarations (as I choose to call them) are that the exercise will be concluded this month, beginning from Monday 9th following the March 2017 deadline by FG for the 2016 budget's capital components (projects and agencies) to be signed off for the 2016 financial/business year. Tests and interviews, if there's still time for that, will be simplified. (Hope it doesn't turn technical for many) Publishing of names? I'm not certain as I gathered that successful applicants will be directly contacted, there's still a concern on transparency though. Job will entail raking in taxes (as FIRS still has to meet up the last quarter of their self target of over N4Trn tax returns to Government) so there will be training sessions and field deployments which will earn applicants some allowances for accommodation, wardrobe, transportation etc. Some persons will be made supervisors sooner based on some KPI's which I'm not sure of.

At this point, we're one family. The information we all have to share may differ until the time appointed but the encouragement (positivity) and best wishes (faith) are one and the same.

All the very best guys,

#LetTheRedeemedOfTheLordSaySo...
Naso my brother, nothing do you, all the best. Very soon I will join you Isa. I will come here drop my testimony as you did..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jonaboy: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
The God that started this good work in my life will bring it to completion in Jesus Name. I claim this employment by faith and belief that my name is in the list of successful applicants. I walk by faith, not by sight.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pakata: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Best wishes to all.Let's keep praying folks.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
siina:
well I dont know if you work there but I know someone who got a job there some years ago with ICAN ATS plus ND and he was given an allowance 1.6m
this is not true, what he received was "first 28 days" which should not be more than 720k depending on where he was posted to. this figure is for those that moved to places like abuja, Lagos, kano, porthercourt and Warri.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Akell(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
God please answer my call this January

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
mikeywise:

this is not true, what he received was "first 28 days" which should not be more than 720k depending on where he was posted to. this figure is for those that moved to places like abuja, Lagos, kanlo, porthercourt and Warri.
which figure are you talking about? I have also seen people confirm the yearly allowance so why say is not true or do you work there?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2017
siina:
which figure are you talking about? I have also seen people confirm the yearly allowance so why say is not true or do you work there?
forget whether I work there or not, the figure you quoted is far from what it is.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 4:12am On Jan 08, 2017
mikeywise:

this is not true, what he received was "first 28 days" which should not be more than 720k.
I doubt what you said,cos am very sure a fresh graduate at INEC receive 28dys allowance of 500k,ND holder@ CBN receive 700k+,ND holder@ NCS 1m,what about those at FIRS?a revnue generating agency?think about even d amount set aside 4 d salary of stafs 2 be recruited is about 16bln.what THEOLINK said nd mean is both 4 d 28dys+OTHER allowances.not housing alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 4:15am On Jan 08, 2017
mikeywise:

forget whether I work there or not, the figure you quoted is far from what it is.
sir I believe u work there. So does it mean there are no allowances such as training, accommodation, wardrobe etc? Am asking because even good private coys gives this things and FIRS Is very competitive. Pardon my curiosity sir, I just wanna know
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Makudus:
I doubt what you said,cos am very sure a fresh graduate at INEC receive 28dys allowance of 500k,ND holder@ CBN receive 700k+,ND holder@ NCS 1m,what about those at FIRS?a revnue generating agency?think about even d amount set aside 4 d salary of stafs 2 be recruited is about 16bln.what THEOLINK said nd mean is both 4 d 28dys+OTHER allowances.not housing alone.
so you believe that 16billion is for salary of 1250 people?
are you confusing "first 28 days" with upfront? believe what ever you want, am done here.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2017
oyeludef:
sir I believe u work there. So does it mean there are no allowances such as training, accommodation, wardrobe etc? Am asking because even good private coys gives this things and FIRS Is very competitive. Pardon my curiosity sir, I just wanna know
Nobody will pay you any allowance for training if you did not attend one, accommodation and wardrobe are far below the figure that guy mentioned. this will be my last post on this thread.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bmania: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Who all dis tins epp? Wetin be d latest na d koko, any progressive report?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Mballowa: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Mtsw. No one here has yet gotten his offer letter and you are busy arguing about the amount of allowances. If you don't have any update pls shut up.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2017
mikeywise:

Nobody will pay you any allowance for training if you did not attend one, accommodation and wardrobe are far below the figure that guy mentioned. this will be my last post on this thread.

maka why na bros. Won't u congratulate those who make d list nd welcome them to FIRS? The thing is dat ppl av big dreams of big money but if things are not the way they seem, we would still be grateful for making the list. Any vital info u still av will be very much appreciated
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
@ Yassir; Bruv, any useful updates please?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SEEGIFT(f): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Pls any good news
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ugommafavour: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
D house is so quiet why, 2day is 9th nothing yet.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
aisa6773:
I kept quiet for a while in this forum because of some peoples' behaviour towards me, I am here only to give information to those that will believe me.

The truth is that candidates that are qualified for the interview had been selected and invitations will be send in due course.

The reason for the delay is due to ongoing promotion exercise in the agency. May God help us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.