Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730639 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 21, 2016
olushola88:
Why some of you enjoying to fooling other, nobody is in any training school, there training school is in abuja precisely Durumi in abuja be sure of what you post for people to read. The process is yet to commence becos of little hiccup in there budget . But I can assure that they will soon open there offical site for you to drop ur application it will not be hidden
keep dreaming when 400 person are already in come to durumi on monday and see the new empolyees mean while thousands of cv are in hr plus stamp hp they pick from there 860 position is available and it quota system very strict compliance they fcc members attended the interviews to confirm state of origin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 10:44pm On May 21, 2016
If u like belief me or not, no appointment letter yet let alone documentation. What am telling u will soon clear to u. See am having friend who work HCD of firs.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 10:47pm On May 21, 2016
Well up to u, but so sure that nothing of such
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 11:59pm On May 21, 2016
olushola88:
Well up to u, but so sure that nothing of such

Ogbeni..if your friend is Fowler himself then I believe you..else its the same story I hear too..that no recruitment yet I see my friends who have gone through some stages in this same firs..besides pple speaking here are talking from personal experience..so let's be realistic..meanwhile o..pls @Alikote..answer me na..what was the test format..lemme study..arguing won't pay grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:12am On May 22, 2016
The test is computer based organised by a consultant it simple quantitative test like those in common entrance or gre then use of english ,interviews was done same day but most people are well expirence with 7 yrs,above working exp,ican and master it for higher positions ,fresh one might come from the 860
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:18am On May 22, 2016
Lastly the cv was submitted by top person some personally to the chairman the test was held in kano on the 20 april by a consultant for north candidate I saw one man that was 52 sent by a rep from zamfara but he didnt get just to give u an idea but all seems like a formality cos of the simplicity of the test and speed..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:21am On May 22, 2016
Hafsat24:

Ogbeni..if your friend is Fowler himself then I believe you..else its the same story I hear too..that no recruitment yet I see my friends who have gone through some stages in this same firs..besides pple speaking here are talking from personal experience..so let's be realistic..meanwhile o..pls @Alikote..answer me na..what was the test format..lemme study..arguing won't pay grin
forget the nigga he dont want other to get in....people "try u luck u got notting to loose and leave this saddist alone
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2016
Alikote:
The test is computer based organised by a consultant it simple quantitative test like those in common entrance or gre then use of english ,interviews was done same day but most people are well expirence with 7 yrs,above working exp,ican and master it for higher positions ,fresh one might come from the 860
U speak with authorityregarding diz. What can one do to get an edge? Ur suggestion plz and also when is the next batch
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 7:08am On May 22, 2016
Alikote:
nigerians a mail was sent to pick up appointment letter from 23 to 27 u are here talking rubbish plus documentation

I knew you would come just like this, you are the typical Nigerian but I wouldn't go back n forth on this , I would have loved to release the letter unaltered but because of people like this guy I don't think I should. All the best folks.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 7:23am On May 22, 2016
Alikote:
forget the nigga he dont want other to get in....people "try u luck u got notting to loose and leave this saddist alone
Youve not answered me o undecided

Modified.. I've seen it..thanks..Oga spenca the fact that you've collected your own appointment letter doesn't mean that would be the last that would be given out..my thought though smiley.. Congrats.. grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 7:32am On May 22, 2016
Hafsat24:

Youve not answered me o undecided

Modified.. I've seen it..thanks..Oga spenca the fact that you've collected your own appointment letter doesn't mean that would be the last that would be given out..my thought though smiley

I have not said anything about it being the last all I said was the info about collection of appointment letter starting on 23 was wrong because it has started already , maybe I should just be mute , coz it's not a challenge just trying to keep people on their toes and have up to date info

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 8:09am On May 22, 2016
spenca:

I have not said anything about it being the last all I said was the info about collection of appointment letter starting on 23 was wrong because it has started again , maybe I should just be mute , coz it's not a challenge just trying to keep people on their toes and have up to date info

Yes sir! Thanks..and all the best grin

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:01am On May 22, 2016
spenca:

I knew you would come just like this, you are the typical Nigerian but I wouldn't go back n forth on this , I would have loved to release the letter unaltered but because of people like this guy I don't think I should. All the best folks.
u are a stupid nigerian,i pasted the email signed by director human capital sent on friday online this dunces is here talking .the mail is bulk with about 50 people to come on monday to friday with credentials and I.d to collect letter and document at firs training school durumi abuja...most folks in this group have over 10 year exp ,ican and other cert most placed on asistant manger,asist director not entry group of officer 2 ..dont do black belle for other they,are nigerians and deserve the jobs
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by shaxxjesse: 10:29am On May 22, 2016
Alikote:
u are a stupid nigerian,i pasted the email signed by director human capital sent on friday online this dunces is here talking .the mail is bulk with about 50 people to come on monday to friday with credentials and I.d to collect letter and document at firs training school durumi abuja...most folks in this group have over 10 year exp ,ican and other cert most placed on asistant manger,asist director not entry group of officer 2 ..dont do black belle for other they,are nigerians and deserve the jobs
am not getting you straight. is it for the entry level now or experienced?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
Alikote:

Whether you have 50 years experience or 80 years experience is not the question , it was a simple negation of your info that has made you spill all these ? Wonder how people work with your kind. Pls speak for yourself and not "others" in this group and at no point have I said no one deserves the job ,don't just tell them they would start dishing out appointment letters on 23rd when it had begun already. Happy days in FIRS brother
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2016
spenca:

Whether you have 50 years experience or 80 years experience is not the question , it was a simple negation of your info that has made you spill all these ? Wonder how people work with your kind. Pls speak for yourself and not "others" in this group and at no point have I said no one deserves the job ,don't just tell them they would start dishing out appointment letters on 23rd when it had begun already. Happy days in FIRS brother
ur capacity to reason and comprehend is very limited ..i posted the email which say we should come for our letters and document from 23 to 27 how did this info changes to that offers for everbody will be issue on 23 .. I wonder how u pass the test
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by spenca: 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
Alikote:
they did test and interview same day april 20 most submitted hard copy to flowler like 200 in kano venue ,it also took place in lagos..appointment letter collection start 23 but it seem more will follow cos he said 1250 but from this mail I counted like 50 names all sent to in bulk ,they have hundreds of hard copy cv with them now submitted in april may be they might use it or open a portal for 1000000 to apply for 1000 position nigeria is a,wack country may god help us

This is how I passed.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 2:02pm On May 22, 2016
My brother pls abuse your fellow brother, we need to learn how to respect one and another.By passing insult on one another we do us no good
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
spenca:

This is how I passed.

Joor o..biko.. Don Allah.no quarrelling..you guys are already in..what should we who have no clue where to start say cheesy..you're brothers already..don't be surprised if you end up in the same department grin.. Oya you both should shake and make up grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
My bother u are right, God bless u for that
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by isaacrotim(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2016
pls can any body tell me if it is true.... is Ndic recruiting? I was asked to pay for form 10200....
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 7:08pm On May 22, 2016
My guy be careful don't allow people to take advantage of u. Don't drop money like that ooo
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 7:10pm On May 22, 2016
Any body that ask u to pay for form is a big scam run don't near them ooooo
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by abbakacici: 11:11pm On May 22, 2016
isaacrotim:
pls can any body tell me if it is true.... is Ndic recruiting? I was asked to pay for form 10200....
is a scam, NDIC dont sale recuirement form, but as most MDGs you be employed though the back door
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by missmalachi: 12:25am On May 23, 2016
Hafsat24:

Joor o..biko.. Don Allah.no quarrelling..you guys are already in..what should we who have no clue where to start say cheesy..you're brothers already..don't be surprised if you end up in the same department grin.. Oya you both should shake and make up grin
I sight u.......dont forget me in ur kingdom ooooo wen job show cos u need one.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by joshrare(m): 5:38am On May 23, 2016
Hafsat24:

I'm interested, pls how can I apply
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 6:56am On May 23, 2016
missmalachi:

I sight u.......dont forget me in ur kingdom ooooo wen job show cos u need one.

He he he..my sister..you don catch me for here grin.. The hussle is real my dear.. May God help us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 6:57am On May 23, 2016
joshrare:

I'm interested, pls how can I apply

I'm also interested..how can I apply smiley.. You should be asking the bosses up there not me..I'm just a spectator grin

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2016
Kai... Nah wha o. And to imagine I submitted my Cv twice at FIRS headquarters here in Abuja yet no mail what so ever from them yet. Hummmm
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mhbabanna: 1:00pm On May 23, 2016
What if one is able to get an attestation frm a member of HOR or a first class Emir.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 2:29pm On May 23, 2016
Hummmm, am not going to discourage u but it goes beyond letter, it could have been better if the HOUR or Emir call the chairman becos one thing is to collect the letter one thing is to act on it. But u can try it.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chickygirl: 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
olushola88:
Hummmm, am not going to discourage u but it goes beyond letter, it could have been better if the HOUR or Emir call the chairman becos one thing is to collect the letter one thing is to act on it. But u can try it.
Ur right bro, millions of recommendation letter doesn't guarante getting a job..Its all abt d person goin extra mile 4 u, like placing a call or meetin d chairman 4 Ur sake..I knw what am saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.