Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730838 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2016
Firs update appointment letters where issued to around 300 people by my estimate of the people, I notic about 30 people where ask to go to firs head office by 4 to collect their letter from flowers office I later found out they are highly connected one .....from the saraki list,osibanjo list mainly from lagos and some emirs ...the offer is o.k it starts from officer 2 that level 10 it around 200k monthly..the highest was assistant manger level 8 masters degree plus ana and 8 yrs exp its around 260k by,rough estimate...nigeria is a wack anf fasle nation and the buhari change is stories...it still runs ....pls keep pressing button it the only way...apc and pdp na same

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Princedapace(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2016
Alikote:
Firs update appointment letters where issued to around 300 people by my estimate of the people, I notic about 30 people where ask to go to firs head office by 4 to collect their letter from flowers office I later found out they are highly connected one .....from the saraki list,osibanjo list mainly from lagos and some emirs ...the offer is o.k it starts from officer 2 that level 10 it around 200k monthly..the highest was assistant manger level 8 masters degree plus ana and 8 yrs exp its around 260k by,rough estimate...nigeria is a wack anf fasle nation and the buhari change is stories...it still runs ....pls keep pressing button it the only way...apc and pdp na same

Bro...thanks for the info...
God bless u. I tire for this country. I don send you message...
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 11:40pm On May 23, 2016
Alikote:

Na wa o.. Na God hand we dey..with that number would there be an official recruitment..jus saying.. Anyways congrats man and all the best smiley
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mhbabanna: 11:54pm On May 23, 2016
But how and were can I even submit the application

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:02am On May 24, 2016
Hafsat24:

Na wa o.. Na God hand we dey..with that number would there be an official recruitment..jus saying.. Anyways congrats man and all the best smiley
am not sure it was suppose to be 1250 but some says offer where issued last week if true dont know how many people so I can know how many in total...no thanks given because it a unfair and nontransparent process I fear for the future of nigeria ...i repeat apc and pdp are same..tinubu,amachei and co are same with wike,clake ....the offers today where both from pdp and apc connectef people ...saraki list ,ikeweramadu list ...press u botton pls
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 6:01am On May 24, 2016
Thank u for update, u are doing a nice job
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 6:05am On May 24, 2016
Princedapace:

Bro...thanks for the info...
God bless u. I tire for this country. I don send you message...
tnx for given us update it really nice thing
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 8:48am On May 24, 2016
Alikote:
am not sure it was suppose to be 1250 but some says offer where issued last week if true dont know how many people so I can know how many in total...no thanks given because it a unfair and nontransparent process I fear for the future of nigeria ...i repeat apc and pdp are same..tinubu,amachei and co are same with wike,clake ....the offers today where both from pdp and apc connectef people ...saraki list ,ikeweramadu list ...press u botton pls

Hmm this is serious..if only there was a button to press..my bro none o..we pray and hope for the best..I'm happy for you

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by julie89(f): 9:13am On May 24, 2016
ONCE THEY START RECRUITING...SOMEONE INFORM US ASAP
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2016
julie89:
ONCE THEY START RECRUITING...SOMEONE INFORM US ASAP
Which recruitment again madam grin u no sabi read ni.. E don start since
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chickygirl: 9:49am On May 24, 2016
Alikote:
Do u knw hw long there training last
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by joshrare(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2016
Hafsat24:

I'm also interested..how can I apply smiley.. You should be asking the bosses up there not me..I'm just a spectator grin

Lmao

But please don't hesitate to share info

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 24, 2016
chickygirl:

Do u knw hw long there training last
You too don get offer? Please tell me what you did now, let me follow suit. Even if na connect, how you use am?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olatunbosun27: 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
Pls dis firs recruitment can someone share me d link or how will someone apply? Or is it dt dey hv not started just creating awareness pls genuine info pls Tanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by abbakacici: 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
olatunbosun27:
Pls dis firs recruitment can someone share me d link or how will someone apply? Or is it dt dey hv not started just creating awareness pls genuine info pls Tanks
there is not llink, just ask your state governor to call fowler
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:00am On May 25, 2016
Firs update I spoke severaly with very senior staffs and they told me that this is not the main recruitment that is the chairman and oga at the top special recruitment to settle all power blocks in najia....so a thousand firs jobs are available any time soon to the public...by my cal they keep 20 percent of 1250 vacancies for them selfs...they have thousand of hard copy cvs submitted in april they might short list from that pool or open a portal like,police for 1000000 to apply for 1000 jobs......stay bless

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2016
Alikote:
Firs update I spoke severaly with very senior staffs and they told me that this is not the main recruitment that is the chairman and oga at the top special recruitment to settle all power blocks in najia....so a thousand firs jobs are available any time soon to the public...by my cal they keep 20 percent of 1250 vacancies for them selfs...they have thousand of hard copy cvs submitted in april they might short list from that pool or open a portal like,police for 1000000 to apply for 1000 jobs......stay bless
this gave me hope.. Thanx a bunch bro

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 12:19pm On May 25, 2016
Alikote:

Thanks for this..I'm clinging onto hope.. Enjoy..very soon we'll join you by God's grace.. Ameen

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by samjadinero(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2016
Abeg make them open portal o. At least make person get hope.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chickygirl: 12:39pm On May 25, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

You too don get offer? Please tell me what you did now, let me follow suit. Even if na connect, how you use am?
Lolz, I no get offer ooo..jst wish I did
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2016
Alikote:
I don't get your post, you said level 10 earns 200k while level 8 earns around 260k . Please explain
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 5:32pm On May 25, 2016
siina:
I don't get your post, you said level 10 earns 200k while level 8 earns around 260k . Please explain
Their scheme of service is opposite..it goes 10,9,8..whereas others is 8,9,10.. smileyentry level is level 10 for firs
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by garnet2: 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
Alikote:

Fake hope! Sidon there make pant the wear you. People that have collected employment letters have collected and those that are right now collecting theirs are collecting right now as we speak.

People, don't wait for an open recruitment o! Better start calling your links now and go collect your letter than waiting and deceiving yourself hoping for a general recruitment.

I am saying this from a standpoint of whom my brother just got collected his own letter some days back.

Shine your eyes!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by samjadinero(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
Chai! You people are starting to intimidate us now. :-(
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
garnet2:

Fake hope! Sidon there make pant the wear you. People that have collected employment letters have collected and those that are right now collecting theirs are collecting right now as we speak.

People, don't wait for an open recruitment o! Better start calling your links now and go collect your letter than waiting and deceiving yourself hoping for a general recruitment.

I am saying this from a standpoint of whom my brother just got collected his own letter some days back.

Shine your eyes!
pLs is it compulsory some1 AV to submit his Cv To FIRS in Abuja b4 CALLING LINKS 4HELP and wat are d position available 4 A gradUate
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2016
Hafsat24:

Their scheme of service is opposite..it goes 10,9,8..whereas others is 8,9,10.. smileyentry level is level 10 for firs
ok I got it now. Entry level earns 200k that's not too ok na considering one might be posted to abj where accommodation is high plus cost of living or even lag or ph
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 6:05am On May 26, 2016
I was told by friends that chairman single handily did it jut to settle some people that in few days from now they will open their portal can apply that a thousand slot is still available for people to grab. Dis one is for oga at tope oooo,but keep hope alive
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:57am On May 26, 2016
olushola88:
I was told by friends that chairman single handily did it jut to settle some people that in few days from now they will open their portal can apply that a thousand slot is still available for people to grab. Dis one is for oga at tope oooo,but keep hope alive
welldone bro! appreciate ur info. KEEP US POSTED on any info. and wen d portal d open to.Egbon MORE power 2Ur elbow.Pls i wanna ask do FIRS go 4 training? and how many months is dere camp training
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 9:04am On May 26, 2016
siina:
ok I got it now. Entry level earns 200k that's not too ok na considering one might be posted to abj where accommodation is high plus cost of living or even lag or ph

Seriously? Not too ok? Oya go they find chevron and shell..my brother..those who don't earn up to 100k self still survive in these states..me sha if I get I would be soo OK..one gats start from somewhere..my people abeg if youve got any link for me..pls help o..

Mr Olushola88..so na your own eye don clear now..when you were insisting nothing was going on at firs grin

Mr/Miss garnet2..don't come and start forming for us here..the fact that you have connection doesn't mean everyone has..yes we will cling to hope..and if we never get to work at firs means it wasnt tmeaant to be and doesn't mean we wont get other fantastic jobs smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2016
olushola88:
yes I was told so too that one thousand slot is still available but one still need to pray #dazall
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by abbakacici: 7:25pm On May 26, 2016
JIBOSKI437:
pLs is it compulsory some1 AV to submit his Cv To FIRS in Abuja b4 CALLING LINKS 4HELP and wat are d position available 4 A gradUate
it depence on who your link is,
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by abbakacici: 7:34pm On May 26, 2016
siina:
althoug their salary drop to about 170k after tax but they get additional allowance and bonus thus fresh graduate ie officer 2 might get net paid of about 2.6 million which you can live comfortable with in abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.