Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730716 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Today is 17th, a week before the end of january
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jonaboy: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
siina:
Today is 17th, a week before the end of january
Is your calendar different from our own? We still have 14 days to end January and you say a week. May be it is the expectation that is high.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
jonaboy:

Is your calendar different from our own? We still have 14 days to end January and you say a week. May be it is the expectation that is high.
I don approximate guy, rounded off to a whole week...lol

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Laugh in Kuvuki grin grin grin grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Taoares: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Yaasir post=52859445]To the best of my knowledge, promotion was done in December last year. The last communication our contact had with FIRS when we complained that some people had resume was to the effect that offer letter will come out on or before 31st. I strongly believe it may be true cos of the encounter my colleague had with them around 4th of this month. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and scoop for every information. Nothing is impossible in this country but i personally believe the recruitment will never be that long. Salam slaikum sir, please i will like to have ur number this my email ataofeeqat@yahoo.com , thanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yaasir:
To the best of my knowledge, promotion was done in December last year. The last communication our contact had with FIRS when we complained that some people had resume was to the effect that offer letter will come out on or before 31st. I strongly believe it may be true cos of the encounter my colleague had with them around 4th of this month. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and scoop for every information. Nothing is impossible in this country but i personally believe the recruitment will never be that long.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Hello house, any latest update or is it now june?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2017
Like Master Yassir stated some days ago, the promotion exercise was meant to have been completed Dec 2016. A good source informed me that the process was completed two days ago, thursday the 19th. So lets hope that once the promotion list comes out the recruitment/shortlisting process can commence. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pakata: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's good to know.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thank God that we are all having good news now. Meanwhile, the recruitment is not suspended but move at snail speed. You know why? Firs budget is yet to be approved by Senate as at today; it was only approved by house of rep. It is expected to be approved this week based on the information I snooped. That is what is holding the recruitment all this while. Firs is set for the final /concluding stage of the recruitment. It will be concluded soonest than expected. So, let's keep hope alive and be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
do some thing else what will be will be some niggas even resigned one went back to lecturing the other went for phd ...
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by maigemuu: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 5:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Alikote:
do some thing else what will be will be some niggas even resigned one went back to lecturing the other went for phd ...
why did they resign, is the job that poor and the pay that bad for them to leave the job?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by omolaoye(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Yaasir:

You can choose the one to believe. I gave you the information based on the latest development. Are you aware that there is an internally restricted memo from presidency to all government agencies warning them against employment scam? It was issued on monday before resumption from holiday. That was why i even quoted that immigration was going to do recruitment. So many things are going on concurrently but i can confirm that FIRS has started the recruitment and people will resume this month; either legally or illegally.
Yaasir:

You can choose the one to believe. I gave you the information based on the latest development. Are you aware that there is an internally restricted memo from presidency to all government agencies warning them against employment scam? It was issued on monday before resumption from holiday. That was why i even quoted that immigration was going to do recruitment. So many things are going on concurrently but i can confirm that FIRS has started the recruitment and people will resume this month; either legally or illegally.
Yaasir:

Are people going to be invited for Test, Interview or Letter of Employment
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Thank God that we are all having good news now. Meanwhile, the recruitment is not suspended but move at snail speed. You know why? Firs budget is yet to be approved by Senate as at today; it was only approved by house of rep. It is expected to be approved this week based on the information I snooped. That is what is holding the recruitment all this while. Firs is set for the final /concluding stage of the recruitment. It will be concluded soonest than expected. So, let's keep hope alive and be prayerful. [Yasir are u sure of all these things u are saying? Na ga fa ka cika surutu!]
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Icaretoo: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
May God help us o
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yaasir:
Thank God that we are all having good news now. Meanwhile, the recruitment is not suspended but move at snail speed. You know why? Firs budget is yet to be approved by Senate as at today; it was only approved by house of rep. It is expected to be approved this week based on the information I snooped. That is what is holding the recruitment all this while. Firs is set for the final /concluding stage of the recruitment. It will be concluded soonest than expected. So, let's keep hope alive and be prayerful.
I sent you a PM, pls do reply back.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Mballowa: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Applicants are trooping to the National Assembly to obtain notes from lawmakers to Federal establishments for what is tagged ‘automatic employment’, investigation by our correspondents revealed.

Daily Trust on Sunday reports that at the moment only few Federal establishments including, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) are recruiting but hundreds of applicants have secured employment in many federal agencies through the influence of the lawmakers.

It was gathered that the strategy works more in establishments where secret or underground recruitments, popularly known as ‘replacement’ are being conducted.

Our Correspondents observed that it has become a daily phenomenon at the National Assembly to see applicants lobby to see a lawmaker for a cover letter.

The notes, according to beneficiaries, are often written on lawmakers’ letter headed paper.

Shedding light on the trend, a beneficiary, Ibrahim Sani said the notes are more honoured when written by Chairman of a committee performing oversight on an organization.

He said if the note is written by a ranking lawmaker, the next thing you see is, your employment letter.

“The lawmakers only give the note to those they know but If you are not known by them, they will tell you to go and look for organization that is employing

“Depending on your relationship or who introduced you to the lawmaker, in addition to the note, a phone call would be placed to the head of the organization concerned to ensure the communication is honoured,” he said.

An unemployed graduate, Fatima Raji, said two of her friends have recently secured employment through notes by a federal lawmaker.

“It is working. My two friends who were lucky to get notes from a Senator are now working in a Federal Tertiary Institution in Kaduna. No advertisement was placed, they call it replacement,” she said.

Another applicant (name withheld) who spoke to one of our correspondent at the office of a lawmaker on Thursday said the struggle for lawmakers’ notes was because of its efficacy.

The applicant who has two masters from Bayero University Kano (BUK) said many applicants have secured employment through the process.

“I have to come here (National Assembly) because all my efforts to get employment have failed. I know people who have gotten employment through this method.

“Take note, it is not all the applicants who are struggling for the lawmakers’ notes that are not qualified. Look at my case, I have two masters and yet I’m unemployed,” he said, urging the federal government to step up its employment creation drive.

Speaking on the trend, a senator who does not want to be named said there was nothing wrong in it, saying “It is not peculiar to us. Is it illegal? Or are we collecting money from the applicants? It is not illegal and we are not collecting money, rather we give money to the applicants. I have written notes to many and I will continue doing it because it is not wrong,” he said.

Another source told Daily Trust that it is true that hundreds of people, especially those from lawmakers’ constituencies, troop to their offices for such notes for jobs.

The lawmaker said, however, that in most cases, the notes are not honoured by the relevant agencies they are addressed to, adding that the act could not be said to be outright illegal.

“It’s everywhere in the system. It’s prevalent everywhere. In most cases, they don’t honour the letters. It was more prevalent in the past. In fact, you would not get a job in the past without such notes.

Asked about the legality of such notes, the lawmaker who did not want to be named said: “I don’t know if it’s illegal or not. Before employing people, they request for indigene certificate. So, it’s not wrong if someone from your constituency comes to you for such a note, that’s an attestation letter.

“Our own is even better, but I don’t really know if it’s wrong or not. You see civil servants and CEOs, they are worst because they don’t have to write letters. They make sure that where they come from gets most [of the jobs],” the lawmaker said.

Another lawmaker said in most cases, the notes came about because of imbalance in the system as some zones are not well represented in some key agencies.

“There are many agencies like that. Places like the police, NCC and the rest. Once you go there, you just see that there’s no balance. It’s just the CEOs that use their discretions to employ their people,” he said.

A lawmaker from the North, who did not want to be named, told Daily Trust on Sunday that it is an irony that Nigerians would term them as thieves milking the country dry but would still turn to them for notes to assist them in securing jobs.

“When it comes to the issue of looking for jobs, constituents rush to senators and Reps, but when it comes to the issue of insulting us, the same constituents are in the forefront. The way the whole world is looking at us as thieves, ordinarily nobody is supposed to come to us for such things,” the lawmaker said.

A member of the House of Representatives from Jigawa State, Mohammed Sani Zorro (APC, Jigawa) told Daily Trust that it was the corruption in the civil service that led to most of the problem.

Zorro, who chairs the House committee on IDPs, Refugees and Northeast Initiatives, said: “For example, at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), 98.9 percent of those employed before the last six months or so were from a particular part of the country, that’s lecturers, management staff, cleaners etc. It was when they moved to Abuja a few months ago that the vacancies for three zones came up.

“The corruption in the civil service system has distorted everything. Everyone that lands in a position, he sees it like he presides over a fiefdom. He ensures that he populates the place with his people. Employment is on the basis of whom you know from the presidency, ministries, National Assembly and state government houses. These are the people that decide who should be employed and vice versa.

“Remember, when FIRS opened its portal for employment recently, they had hundreds of thousands to the ridiculous extent that state governors visited FIRS chairman to give him their own names. Emirs and chiefs were doing same. It was so bad that the chairman was no longer seeing emirs and chiefs off each time they came,” he said.

Asked if it was true that some agencies’ chief executives are biased in employment, Zorro said: “I know of some MDAs whose CEOs were influenced by businessmen, especially directors of finance. Those functions were based on appointments from outside. You’ll see an ordinary banker employed as an executive director.

“I’m also on the FOI committee. FOI is also about institutional reforms. There was a time when the appointment of permanent secretaries and directors was based on letters by chiefs, governors and other influential people to the extent that the loyalty of the appointees was to the emirs and chiefs and the other influential people.

“Government needs to beam its searchlight on MDAs in order to rid them of such practices. These kinds of things lead to social injustice and mass frustration among young people.

“As chairman of IDPs committees, those who come from states like Borno, Yobe and Adamawa, at some point, they were discriminated against simply because they come from such unsecured areas. That’s discrimination. People were being employed in the Niger Delta under Jonathan without discrimination or stigmatization.

“So, the public sector requires complete overhaul. There are cases where people were promoted to positions that they didn’t deserve. The same thing happens with postings,” he said.

Contacted, the spokesperson of the Senate, Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi said, “ How I wish it is true, if it is I would have written 1, 000 for my constituents so that they can be employed.”

However, Sabi while lamenting the level of unemployment in the country said, “I will stop at nothing to knock at any door to secure employment for my constituents through legal means.”

Also when contacted, the spokesman of the House of Representatives, Abdulrazak Namdas (APC, Adamawa) told Daily Trust that as representatives of the people, they have to assist their constituents with such notes when necessary.

“When you represent the people, they believe you can help in solving their problems. So, it’s only natural that lawmakers would want to assist their constituents. Giving notes to our constituents is a way of helping them.

“That is why it would have been good that any time there are job opportunities, the people’s representatives should be notified since we represent their interests,” he said.

However, Namdas added that, “Despite the fact that lawmakers would want people to get jobs, they are cautious of giving out notes in this era of change.”

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/unemployment-applicants-in-mad-rush-for-senators-reps-notes/181905.html#Z1LTuts8UEmibLmW.99
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
So sad the system of nepotism and ethnicity has replaced. merit..

Mballowa:

Applicants are trooping to the National Assembly to obtain notes from lawmakers to Federal establishments for what is tagged ‘automatic employment’, investigation by our correspondents revealed.

Daily Trust on Sunday reports that at the moment only few Federal establishments including, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) are recruiting but hundreds of applicants have secured employment in many federal agencies through the influence of the lawmakers.

It was gathered that the strategy works more in establishments where secret or underground recruitments, popularly known as ‘replacement’ are being conducted.

Our Correspondents observed that it has become a daily phenomenon at the National Assembly to see applicants lobby to see a lawmaker for a cover letter.

The notes, according to beneficiaries, are often written on lawmakers’ letter headed paper.

Shedding light on the trend, a beneficiary, Ibrahim Sani said the notes are more honoured when written by Chairman of a committee performing oversight on an organization.

He said if the note is written by a ranking lawmaker, the next thing you see is, your employment letter.

“The lawmakers only give the note to those they know but If you are not known by them, they will tell you to go and look for organization that is employing

“Depending on your relationship or who introduced you to the lawmaker, in addition to the note, a phone call would be placed to the head of the organization concerned to ensure the communication is honoured,” he said.

An unemployed graduate, Fatima Raji, said two of her friends have recently secured employment through notes by a federal lawmaker.

“It is working. My two friends who were lucky to get notes from a Senator are now working in a Federal Tertiary Institution in Kaduna. No advertisement was placed, they call it replacement,” she said.

Another applicant (name withheld) who spoke to one of our correspondent at the office of a lawmaker on Thursday said the struggle for lawmakers’ notes was because of its efficacy.

The applicant who has two masters from Bayero University Kano (BUK) said many applicants have secured employment through the process.

“I have to come here (National Assembly) because all my efforts to get employment have failed. I know people who have gotten employment through this method.

“Take note, it is not all the applicants who are struggling for the lawmakers’ notes that are not qualified. Look at my case, I have two masters and yet I’m unemployed,” he said, urging the federal government to step up its employment creation drive.

Speaking on the trend, a senator who does not want to be named said there was nothing wrong in it, saying “It is not peculiar to us. Is it illegal? Or are we collecting money from the applicants? It is not illegal and we are not collecting money, rather we give money to the applicants. I have written notes to many and I will continue doing it because it is not wrong,” he said.

Another source told Daily Trust that it is true that hundreds of people, especially those from lawmakers’ constituencies, troop to their offices for such notes for jobs.

The lawmaker said, however, that in most cases, the notes are not honoured by the relevant agencies they are addressed to, adding that the act could not be said to be outright illegal.

“It’s everywhere in the system. It’s prevalent everywhere. In most cases, they don’t honour the letters. It was more prevalent in the past. In fact, you would not get a job in the past without such notes.

Asked about the legality of such notes, the lawmaker who did not want to be named said: “I don’t know if it’s illegal or not. Before employing people, they request for indigene certificate. So, it’s not wrong if someone from your constituency comes to you for such a note, that’s an attestation letter.

“Our own is even better, but I don’t really know if it’s wrong or not. You see civil servants and CEOs, they are worst because they don’t have to write letters. They make sure that where they come from gets most [of the jobs],” the lawmaker said.

Another lawmaker said in most cases, the notes came about because of imbalance in the system as some zones are not well represented in some key agencies.

“There are many agencies like that. Places like the police, NCC and the rest. Once you go there, you just see that there’s no balance. It’s just the CEOs that use their discretions to employ their people,” he said.

A lawmaker from the North, who did not want to be named, told Daily Trust on Sunday that it is an irony that Nigerians would term them as thieves milking the country dry but would still turn to them for notes to assist them in securing jobs.

“When it comes to the issue of looking for jobs, constituents rush to senators and Reps, but when it comes to the issue of insulting us, the same constituents are in the forefront. The way the whole world is looking at us as thieves, ordinarily nobody is supposed to come to us for such things,” the lawmaker said.

A member of the House of Representatives from Jigawa State, Mohammed Sani Zorro (APC, Jigawa) told Daily Trust that it was the corruption in the civil service that led to most of the problem.

Zorro, who chairs the House committee on IDPs, Refugees and Northeast Initiatives, said: “For example, at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), 98.9 percent of those employed before the last six months or so were from a particular part of the country, that’s lecturers, management staff, cleaners etc. It was when they moved to Abuja a few months ago that the vacancies for three zones came up.

“The corruption in the civil service system has distorted everything. Everyone that lands in a position, he sees it like he presides over a fiefdom. He ensures that he populates the place with his people. Employment is on the basis of whom you know from the presidency, ministries, National Assembly and state government houses. These are the people that decide who should be employed and vice versa.

“Remember, when FIRS opened its portal for employment recently, they had hundreds of thousands to the ridiculous extent that state governors visited FIRS chairman to give him their own names. Emirs and chiefs were doing same. It was so bad that the chairman was no longer seeing emirs and chiefs off each time they came,” he said.

Asked if it was true that some agencies’ chief executives are biased in employment, Zorro said: “I know of some MDAs whose CEOs were influenced by businessmen, especially directors of finance. Those functions were based on appointments from outside. You’ll see an ordinary banker employed as an executive director.

“I’m also on the FOI committee. FOI is also about institutional reforms. There was a time when the appointment of permanent secretaries and directors was based on letters by chiefs, governors and other influential people to the extent that the loyalty of the appointees was to the emirs and chiefs and the other influential people.

“Government needs to beam its searchlight on MDAs in order to rid them of such practices. These kinds of things lead to social injustice and mass frustration among young people.

“As chairman of IDPs committees, those who come from states like Borno, Yobe and Adamawa, at some point, they were discriminated against simply because they come from such unsecured areas. That’s discrimination. People were being employed in the Niger Delta under Jonathan without discrimination or stigmatization.

“So, the public sector requires complete overhaul. There are cases where people were promoted to positions that they didn’t deserve. The same thing happens with postings,” he said.

Contacted, the spokesperson of the Senate, Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi said, “ How I wish it is true, if it is I would have written 1, 000 for my constituents so that they can be employed.”

However, Sabi while lamenting the level of unemployment in the country said, “I will stop at nothing to knock at any door to secure employment for my constituents through legal means.”

Also when contacted, the spokesman of the House of Representatives, Abdulrazak Namdas (APC, Adamawa) told Daily Trust that as representatives of the people, they have to assist their constituents with such notes when necessary.

“When you represent the people, they believe you can help in solving their problems. So, it’s only natural that lawmakers would want to assist their constituents. Giving notes to our constituents is a way of helping them.

“That is why it would have been good that any time there are job opportunities, the people’s representatives should be notified since we represent their interests,” he said.

However, Namdas added that, “Despite the fact that lawmakers would want people to get jobs, they are cautious of giving out notes in this era of change.”

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/unemployment-applicants-in-mad-rush-for-senators-reps-notes/181905.html#Z1LTuts8UEmibLmW.99
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Yaasir:
Hello I reply your Mail. Do Check.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by neoclassical: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
These people are not serious. I weep for this country.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by isma17: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please any info about the federal civil service recruitment 2016 house I need a feed back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
isma17:
Please any info about the federal civil service recruitment 2016 house I need a feed back
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ikemiano(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Basically i want to make u all understand something here...FIRS is a good job no doubt but we need to be careful here and give out useful informations..No doubt this place has bin interractive and all i just do is sit back and watch my screen and cheer us all to success.

Firstly i must thank every one for the patience that we all have had during this period of hardship.I also want everyone to be patient,surely we must all be recruited into FIRS.

FIRS as i speak has not commenced recruitment of any form,due to the fact that the budget has not bin approved which includes budget for Agencies/Recruitment and all.

I am giving u a 1st class information,What we need to pray for is for the budget to be approved early enough so that the recruitment excercise could commence immediately and we would be done with all this.

I over heard some1 saying that it may be around may/june which still is true cause the agency has said that it needs a lot of time to address the issue of recruitment cause so many people applied for this job

So i Urge u all to be patient and Be prayerful...God does Wonders!

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nusinusi: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
watchout! Mr Ikemiano. you will soon be bombarded with requests for your email and PMs. You are the King presently! enjoy your reign.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
nusinusi:
watchout! Mr Ikemiano. you will soon be bombarded with requests for your email and PMs. You are the King presently! enjoy your reign.
loool
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Adet5(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
nusinusi:
Meaning?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Am not trying to be blunt and all, but I think you should have first hand info on if the recruitment will take place may/june and not based on "I hear". Please help us confirm from your source

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by burantashii: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
List of Federal MDAs currently undergoing REPLACEMENT

1. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps,( training is currently going on for the replacement as i am typing, tho the agency has been given go ahead by PMB to recruit 10,000 personnel)

2. Petroleum Equalization Fund

3. Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission

4. Nigeria Space Research and Development Agency

5. Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency( Training is also going on)

6. Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency

7. Nigeria Television Authority

8. Niger Delta Development Commission

9. Nigeria Human Right Commission

10. Nigeria Directorate of Employment.

11.National Orientation Agency

12. Federal Characters Commission
(this agency is the ones that suppose to put an end to these illegal practices but yet, you will never hear that the Federal character is recruiting or replacing, they lead the fore runner in all shady deals)

HOW TO APPLY

1. You go to the Agencies and book and appointment with the Director of Finance and Administration or Director or Human Resources, with POLITENESS ask the person in charge that you want to apply for replacement in the agency, please go along with a cover letter indicating the position or the cadre u belong to e.g Administrative officer GL 08, Legal Officer GL 08, Architect GL 08, Accountant GL 08
..etc Grade Level 08 is for Degree intake, Polytechnic or Technical Officer is GL 07. just plead with the person to help u out that you know that recruitment is not going on in the organization, the director should assist you out with replacement. after that if you are asked to drop your CV, then you are good to go but if you sent out you can try Option 2 or 3, just make sure ur CV is accepted

2. National Assembly Connection: First and foremost you will have to look for The lawmaker representing your Constituency or District, ask he or she to give you a note to the agency or he should find a colleagues in a committee performing oversight functions in the agency to also give u a supporting letter, reason why i am asking you to meet your constituency lawmaker is to avoid UNDUE HARASSMENT especially ladies. you take this letter to the agency, it will be very difficult for the agency to turn u down by seeing a letter from the NASS lawmaker, especially the one performing oversight function on the agency.

3. POSTAL METHOD: you will visit the agency website and look for the PMB(Private Mail Bag) and send your your CV and cover letter to the agency, please indicate the department in the agency, e.g Director of Finance and Administration, your envelope will go directly to the director desk. please indicate the position you are fit into in the agency don't letter recruitment in the any part of the CV or Cover letter Use Replacement instead

4. PRAY TO GOD

Please don't PM regarding anything replacement or recruitment, because, I don't do such.

I'm just helping, if you are willing to help yourself.

NOTE:
NDLEA, NPA, NIPOST and Custom will soon recruit.h

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
nusinusi:

Finally someone has said my mind here.... Been reading all comments here and I must say d most straight forward info has been from d source u quoted... Nigerians are so gullible dey buy anything and am sure by d time we are done here, one day we will here d outcome of all d pm and privates msg outcome... Na God go help us oh... Pls you guys should be careful
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
siina:
Am not trying to be blunt and all, but I think you should have first hand info on if the recruitment will take place may/june and not based on "I hear". Please help us confirm from your source
He has done well my friends. "Hear Say" is still not forbidden here. We should evaluate every post and make good meanings out of it. If anyone else comes here to say that the whole thing will be in December this year or next, I will understand, as long as the budget is yet to be approved by the red chamber.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.