Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (739610 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2017
bayog20:
And for those with information on the recruitment, pls share it!
I heard the FIRs is done with shortlist,next thing now the succesful applicants will be contacted for interview in a due course.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Makudus:
I heard the FIRs is done with shortlist,next thing now the succesful applicants will be contacted for interview in a due course.

"Due course"; matter of days, Weeks or Months? Pls
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
bayog20:

"Due course"; matter of days, Weeks or Months? Pls
Only God knows!the best thing is we must keep praying.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yanmaza: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
So now,how soon are we expecting invitation for interview with FIRS recruitment.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hummmm, I doubt if the application is going to see light of the day. well I have my reason for that oooo. there is nothing prayer can't do
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Exactly a year ago when the same recruitment was conducted illegally are we not Nigerian because I wonder the way we are been treated in Nigeria as we are second class citizen. there is God oooooo. so we met for Npower while their own children are for CBN nnpc, NCC,haba let them fair God oooooo
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
olushola88:
Hummmm, I doubt if the application is going to see light of the day. well I have my reason for that oooo. there is nothing prayer can't do

Please tell us your reasons. It's of immense importance to us
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nusinusi: 6:21am On Apr 11, 2017
in my opinion, I think the recruitment will see light of the day.It s an open recruitment ,they will publish names even if it's 80% 'their' candidates.in my opinion, I also don't think its possible that all persons that will be recruited will be 100% their candidates.no matter how small, there will be people selected based on merit.I pray that Allah counts us among the favoured

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2017
nusinusi:
in my opinion, I think the recruitment will see light of the day.It s an open recruitment ,they will publish names even if it's 80% 'their' candidates.in my opinion, I also don't think its possible that all persons that will be recruited will be 100% their candidates.no matter how small, there will be people selected based on merit.I pray that Allah counts us among the favoured

Aamiin

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2017
Please let's keep this page happening! Keep it alive.. I know some people have said so many wrong things to people with real information but I think that shouldn't deter them in their good deeds of giving good informations. Please we need you guys. Know that all of us don't think the same way! Please come on and share some news.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Nafizzey, Theolink, Makudus, aisa6773 etc. Come on let's hear from you guys!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Makudus:
I've also heard that too, and also you will see that all over their sides even on twitter

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2017
I always look forward to post by yaasir. His info has been legit up to dis point
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2017
olushola88:
Can you please tell us your reasons, it might be helpful.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
bayog20:
Nafizzey, Theolink, Makudus, aisa6773 etc. Come on let's hear from you guys!
Well from the last updates i got (as at last week) from the link I got there says, the recruitment will still go, successful applicants will be invited in due time. That no one has been contacted in this current recruitment so far.

That the lingering delay is resultant of the budget impasse.

So let's keep hope hopeful while we keep seeking for other ventures.

May Almighty God help us All. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by abuuthmaan: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2017
nusinusi:

Aameen, in shaa Allaah,
there will be light at the end of the tunnel

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by damoobaba: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
We specialize in installations and maintenance of Electric wire fence,CCTV surveillance cameras,Intercomm PABX,DSTv,GOTv etc. (08032344801).
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Firs collects 3.3trn as at last year 2016, definately they need more staffs to generate more. Lets hope the budget is passed on time so the process could resume
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
nusinusi:

just negodu.
is this the change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Garciadrez(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/2017-budget-faces-more-delay/192816.html

Its better late than never. Let's just hope they kip to the said date. I wish us all the very best!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nafizzey:
Well from the last updates i got (as at last week) from the link I got there says, the recruitment will still go, successful applicants will be invited in due time. That no one has been contacted in this current recruitment so far.

That the lingering delay is resultant of the budget impasse.

So let's keep hope hopeful while we keep seeking for other ventures.

May Almighty God help us All. Amen

Thanks for this; you've helped a great deal

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Garciadrez:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/2017-budget-faces-more-delay/192816.html

Its better late than never. Let's just hope they kip to the said date. I wish us all the very best!

Wow! Thanks for this. But is the recruitment included in the 2017 budget or that of 2016 because I got a prior feeling it's in their 2016 budget. Correct me please if I'm wrong.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Yaasir! Yaasir!! Yaasir!!! Your silence is not helping

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
firs made a provision of 16b for this recruitment in their 2016 budget which am sure has not been passed. I strongly believe when senate resumes after recess it wld b laid and passed. To all those whom have kept hope alive on dis forum God bless u all. we will all get there....
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
ciggy000:
firs made a provision of 16b for this recruitment in their 2016 budget which am sure has not been passed. I strongly believe when senate resumes after recess it wld b laid and passed. To all those whom have kept hope alive on dis forum God bless u all. we will all get there....

Amiin.. proved my point that it's the 2016 budget
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Generaloluseye: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Concerning what someone said concerning some people getting temporary employment with FIRS and will be confirmed later. If you have their letter of employment, please scan it here and I will send it to a ranking officer there who asked me for it when I was bothering him that some people has resumed. When you are scanning, you may cover the person's name.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Generaloluseye:
Concerning what someone said concerning some people getting temporary employment with FIRS and will be confirmed later. If you have their letter of employment, please scan it here and I will send it to a ranking officer there who asked me for it when I was bothering him that some people has resumed. When you are scanning, you may cover the person's name.
Thanks
the ranking officer is only trying to tell u nobody has resumed yet and to exercise some little patience. at this point just dispel every form of rumor if u must enjoy inner peace

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Userhere: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Pls house. Any info?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Nobody has been contacted. If anybody has contrary information pls share; i also need it too. I decided to take a break from the thread cos there is nothing new at the moment. I believe it is better to keep quiet than to be repeating the same thing everyday. We all need this job. If you contact FIRS the information you will get is "the recruitment is in advance state, people will be called shortly". The only few things i can decipher is
1) nobody has been called
2) they have a list now they are going to work with.
3) there is no issue with their 2017 budget. it will be approved once the whole budget is approved.
4) National assembly has already been given slots. So, there is no way they would block the recruitment. Once they submit their list. everything will commence in earnest. If you know anybody there contact the person cos they are yet to submit their list.

The recruitment has neither been cancelled nor done underground but they are under real pressure. Many people are waiting for the job.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by FAVOUR13: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Yaasir:
Nobody has been contacted. If anybody has contrary information pls share; i also need it too. I decided to take a break from the thread cos there is nothing new at the moment. I believe it is better to keep quiet than to be repeating the same thing everyday. We all need this job. If you contact FIRS the information you will get is "the recruitment is in advance state, people will be called shortly". The only few things i can decipher is
3) there is no issue with their 2017 budget. it will be approved once the whole budget is approved.
4) National assembly has already been given slots. So, there is no way they would block the recruitment. Once they submit their list. everything will commence in earnest. If you know anybody there contact the person cos they are yet to submit their list.

The recruitment has neither been cancelled nor done underground but they are under real pressure. Many people are waiting for the job.

Thank you my brother.
Thank you.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Yaasir:

Thank you.

This is the realest info. Thanks Yaasir

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
bayog20:

This is the realest info. Thanks Yaasir
D info. thick die.....Realest of d Realest info. More Power 2 his Elbow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.