Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (731072 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
mr yassir do u have any idea how many slots given to each senator
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by OLANIYI1985: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
please anyone with latest info should keep us updated, it is well.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
All what I know is that there is back door recruitment is not every thing you reveal on social media. you can confirm what telling you. if you are waiting or thinking that FIRS does not have budget that is why their recruitment has been delayed, I can tell you are,you are wrong. Those that were recruited last year where they not pay or no budget has nothing to do with issue as stake. The only thing which I think that makes the whole thing look as if is not going to see the light of the day is that available slot is mega in relation to the number of the applicant and the man that head the agency like doing thing in his own way. you can prove me wrong
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
olushola88:
All what I know is that there is back door recruitment is not every thing you reveal on social media. you can confirm what telling you. if you are waiting or thinking that FIRS does not have budget that is why their recruitment has been delayed, I can tell you are,you are wrong. Those that were recruited last year where they not pay or no budget has nothing to do with issue as stake. The only thing which I think that makes the whole thing look as if is not going to see the light of the day is that available slot is mega in relation to the number of the applicant and the man that head the agency like doing thing in his own way. you can prove me wrong
those that were recruited last yr was replacement which am 101% sure and anything thing replacement their running cost has already been included in their previous budget. as far as this 2016 recruitment exercise is concerned it has to do with their budget that has not been passed cos they made a proposal for recruitment and presented it as a line item in their budget.as soon as d budget is passed something positive would start rolling which am positive about.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
I remember olushola arguing with a guy with employment letter last year. Guy I dont know where you always get ur info from but is 90% wrong most of the time. I wont comment further

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Generaloluseye: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
@siina. I sight you. Army dssc/ SSC thread 2013. Long time. How is life
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Generaloluseye:
@siina. I sight you. Army dssc/ SSC thread 2013. Long time. How is life
waaat!long time my padi, how is life?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Generaloluseye: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
siina:
waaat!long time my padi, how is life?
I am fine oh. God is helping me.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
ciggy000:

those that were recruited last yr was replacement which am 101% sure and anything thing replacement their running cost has already been included in their previous budget. as far as this 2016 recruitment exercise is concerned it has to do with their budget that has not been passed cos they made a proposal for recruitment and presented it as a line item in their budget.as soon as d budget is passed something positive would start rolling which am positive about.

Counterbalance. On point my friend.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
ciggy000:
mr yassir do u have any idea how many slots given to each senator
Not at all. We may only get an idea when they eventually submit the list.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Yaasir:

Are we still talking about 1,250 or 700 candidates? Overall
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Yaasir:

So naa Only Senators dem giv Slots?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Userhere: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone. should we be expecting the shortlist dis month?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Userhere:
Hello everyone. should we be expecting the shortlist dis month?
we are expecting budget approval this month

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
siina:
we are expecting budget approval this month

Expecting... at least early next month since the budget will be passed this month end

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
the house has been cold
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by hian(f): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Those expecting Good luck. As for me I have removed hope coz apart from the list SR showed dis FIRS has been collecting CV's from d back door n exhausted all the remaining slots. Kai in short dey hav posted the people recruited to various states within the country.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by FAVOUR13: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
hian:
Those expecting Good luck. As for me I have removed hope coz apart from the list SR showed dis FIRS has been collecting CV's from d back door n exhausted all the remaining slots. Kai in short dey hav posted the people recruited to various states within the country.
pls can u share d link
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by hian(f): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by makonko(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by FAVOUR13: 1:54am On Apr 24, 2017
hian:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/15/federal-inland-revenue-service-job-scandal-full-list-349-new-staff-secretly-hired-tunde

This one was before the advertisement and I was told though not by the FIRS that it was replacement and not recruitment

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 4:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Noooo I've seen this since last year this is not something new my brothers I can assure you this!my uncle met with babatunde faula that was october andd am pretty pretty sure if this whole thing is scam he would have told him to go for replacement instead! In sha Allaah those that are destined to work wilth firs shall be called sooner we should be praying let it be harder at his instant that thinngs are close
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by KUDZ(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2017
TEACHERS URGENTLY NEEDED AT NaMaYa NIGERIA

Our client, NaMaYa Nigeria requires urgently the services of suitably qualified teachers with ICT Skills.

Teachers are needed in various capacities:

-Mathematics
-English
-Chemistry
-Physics
-Biology

EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years teaching experience

SALARY:Very Attractive.

For more information on application, visit:

http://teacharact.com.ng/job/teachers-needed-at-namaya-nigeria/

--------------------------
Hint:This is a verified job, so please apply using our Submit Resume button on the website. This would send your applications directly to the employer.

Teacharact NG
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayog20(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2017
My advise is keep the hope up! Don't let anyone take you down with reactionary news! Fight until the end! Pray and the best is ours

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2017
KUDZ:
TEACHERS URGENTLY NEEDED AT NaMaYa NIGERIA

Our client, NaMaYa Nigeria requires urgently the services of suitably qualified teachers with ICT Skills.

Teachers are needed in various capacities:

-Mathematics
-English
-Chemistry
-Physics
-Biology

EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years teaching experience

SALARY:Very Attractive.

For more information on application, visit:

http://teacharact.com.ng/job/teachers-needed-at-namaya-nigeria/

--------------------------
Hint:This is a verified job, so please apply using our Submit Resume button on the website. This would send your applications directly to the employer.

Teacharact NG
who wan be Teacher.....Naa Condition dey make people go for diz Teaching job
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2017
I learn that another list is coming out next month, the way the whole thing is going they have ignore last year advert quote me any where.
The recruitment has be come back door recruitment. However, if you like believe me or not. The advert will not see the light of the day

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
I learn that another list is coming out next month, the way the whole thing is going they have ignore last year advert quote me any where.
The recruitment has be come back door recruitment. However if like believe or not. The advert will not see the light of the day

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
olushola88:
If u like belief me or not, no appointment letter yet let alone documentation. What am telling u will soon clear to u. See am having friend who work HCD of firs.
You learned that another list is coming out next month?which list is this all about?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2017
olushola88:
The recruitment has be come back door recruitment. However if like believe or not. The advert will not see the light of the day

What list are you referring to? Is it sanators list or merit list?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Onyi101:

What list are you referring to? Is it sanators list or merit list?
make una ignore that guy, I tell you either back door or front door, the list will be published. Which recruitment in nigeria is not back door? Even local govt or state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.