Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (731349 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by abuuthmaan: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Goderlist:
is true my bro! They even promised today that they will approve it before this march ended

but i thought they were talking about the 2017 budget and not 2016 budget.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Goderlist:
is true my bro! They even promised today that they will approve it before this march ended
please kindly reference your claims. I would love to read through the details. Any latest news, articles or publications on this issue of FIRS budget?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Well ,firs budget supposed to be in last year's budgett but due to delay issue by the Senate that extended them to this yeaar ,they have to for the Senate to implement them at once.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
firs operates their own independent budget which is not part of d national budget.firs budget would have been passed last yr but from a reliable source senate has refused to pass d budget cos fowler refused to honour their list.let's just hope both sides could reach a compromise let dis budget b passed once and for all so that we know our stand.enof of this waiting game
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Franchise21(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Any news??
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Federal civil service commission has released names of shortlisted candidates for all states but batch . A batch b will be released leta

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Neroski(f): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
dganse:
Federal civil service commission has released names of shortlisted candidates for all states but batch . A batch b will be released leta
Don't just tell us names have been released,tell us where you saw it and if your name is there
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Neroski:

Don't just tell us names have been released,tell us where you saw it and if your name is there
oh names were released and I didn't apply for it at he first place. Mr whatever your name is

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Its True,Even Efcc av released names for 6mnths training
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pakata: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2017
The inside info I got is that Fowler keeps bringing in people on temporary employment @ FIRS and this is still on going.The idea is to later confirm them as soon as budget clearance with national assembly.We really need to be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Pakata:
The inside info I got is that Fowler keeps bringing in people on temporary employment @ FIRS and this is still on going.The idea is to later confirm them as soon as budget clearance with national assembly.We really need to be prayerful.
Thanks for d Info.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2017
like the shortlist is on going...

http://www.firs.gov.ng/FIRS-Careers/default.aspx

and

http://recruitment.firs.gov.ng

has been unavailable since last week...
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by methyl: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
This is another opportunity for unemployed Youth, which might come true just like N-Power, Visit cafe and register for National Directorate of Employment, it is ongoing.This is the website
http://www.ndetrainees.com
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
aisa6773:
Hello my people, hope we are all prying harder and expecting miracle to happen regarding this FIRS recruitment? May God help us all. Ameen. The FIRS recruitment is on stand still for now, even a Director in the agency is not fully aware of what is happening to the recruitment exercise. Only God knows when the process will commence.

I was opportuned to met one of the federal commissioners in his office yesterday at federal civil service commission regarding the FCSC recruitment. A list of qualified candidates have been shortlisted for interview, invites will be sent probably in two weeks time.

It didnt suprise me that some candidate have been given appointment letters already, the country has turned into "who you know" appointments are being given in batches at the FCSC monthly and sometimes twice in a month.

To God who made me, I can swear and testify that appointments are dashed out at FCSC to all MDAs, its a matter of connection. Alhamdulillah I have the connection and I am prying for others to have.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pakata:

Confirmed!

In addition, it is no longer news that Fowler himself suspended the process on the grounds that the pressures from "above" are way too much (noting that he's not a typical politician) and the resources to manage the pressures are far too little (refering to the unapproved budget). He's vexed at some loudmouthed recruits who after being "fixed up somewhere within", go blowing their horns to the surprise and offence of the same politicians who he's trying to boycott. Furthermore, it is said that things are at a seeming standstill officially and operationally following that more office structures and training centres need to be put up in other states and the bulk of the supplied office equipment including computers in the store at the headquarters need to be deployed to these centres for the recruitment to be orderly but will things really follow this order? I doubt. But ofcourse, alot is going on underground, as quoted above, much to the unawaredness of anyone and everyone, even the Directors. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Eigaso:

Confirmed!

In addition, it is no longer news that Fowler himself suspended the process on the grounds that the pressures from "above" are way too much (noting that he's not a typical politician) and the resources to manage the pressures are far too little (refering to the unapproved budget). He's vexed at some loudmouthed recruits who after being "fixed up somewhere within", go blowing their horns to the surprise and offence of the same politicians who he's trying to boycott. Furthermore, it is said that things are at a seeming standstill officially and operationally following that more office structures and training centres need to be put up in other states and the bulk of the supplied office equipment including computers in the store at the headquarters need to be deployed to these centres for the recruitment to be orderly but will things really follow this order? I doubt. But ofcourse, alot is going on underground, as quoted above, much to the unawaredness of anyone and everyone, even the Directors. May God help us.

thanks for the information..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nothing is going underground guys and do not be mislead. Firs is quiet as water till budget is approved
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
I know guys with confirm info here but are quiet. Do not be deceived and keep praying
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
It will happen, by God's grace. Just make sure you're favoured. God can decide to connect you with someone who will help or God Himself will do it directly. Just make sure you're favoured.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
siina:
Nothing is going underground guys and do not be mislead. Firs is quiet as water till budget is approved

Hmh..mislead, misled, misleaded..feel free to comment my reserve but please save me the impression that I'm intentionally misleading anyone here.

Like I said earlier,, "
much to the unawaredness of any and every..." and that includes you and I so here you just confirmed our unawaredness. Again, "budget approval pends everything officially and operationally" and there you just confirmed that the place is as quiet as water. Lets not forget the make believe concept wherein one is made to believe something for the sake of manipulating or keeping the believer at peace while the maker achieves an ulterior yet hidden agenda. Just trying to see reasons along with you, cheers!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
siina:
I know guys with confirm info here but are quiet. Do not be deceived and keep praying

Permit me to quote you... This is an open forum where information sharing is paramount, as opposed to information hoarding in a competition. Information shared is to the benefit of all and by information, I mean vital and timely information about the recruitment not about anyone who has confirmed information but chooses to be quiet. Its even better to remain quiet than to come out openly overturning what a person has informed us without having anything relevant to contribute. Once again, this is an open forum where one needs to be mindful of impressions created about oneself and others. No one is trying to decieve anyone here but I couldn't agree with you less, we need to pray hard.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 1:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Eigaso:

Permit me to quote you... This is an open forum where information sharing is paramount, as opposed to information hoarding in a competition. Information shared is to the benefit of all and by information, I mean vital and timely information about the recruitment not about anyone who has confirmed information but chooses to be quiet. Its even better to remain quiet than to come out openly overturning what a person has informed us without having anything relevant to contribute. Once again, this is an open forum where one needs to be mindful of impressions created about oneself and others. No one is trying to decieve anyone here but I couldn't agree with you less, we need to pray hard.
Well I still maintain no secret recruit as at present and once budget is approved things will start happening. Thanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2017
siina:

Well I still maintain no secret recruit as at present and once budget is approved things will start happening. Thanks

Well, maybe there isn't anything of such at this present moment we're chatting because the lucky ones of the last past moments have blown open the chances of others waiting on the queue and, in addition to what you maintain, I maintain that what you maintain as I quote is what they want you and I to believe. In any case, you sound much better for an open forum conversation than you did earlier. Thanks for sparing my image this time. Its in the spirit of oneness, public interest and information sharing...cheers!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Eigaso:

Well, maybe there isn't anything of such at this present moment we're chatting because the lucky ones of the last past moments have blown open the chances of others waiting on the queue and, in addition to what you maintain, I maintain that what you maintain as I quote is what they want you and I to believe. In any case, you sound much better for an open forum conversation than you did earlier. Thanks for sparing my image this time. Its in the spirit of oneness, public interest and information sharing...cheers!
After all this queen's English, make I hear say this guy no get this job. I will personally question Fowler

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PrinceFola(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Osusha:

After all this queen's English, make I hear say this guy no get this job. I will personally question Fowler
Lolzzzzzzz! grin grin grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
pls does anyone know what is happening to firs website,b/cos i have been trying to access their website for the past two days but i couldn't.any help pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nawa ooo. March too has gone and still nothing.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 3:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Currently just yesterday an ongoingg Firs union election is . going on in imo owerri
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
http:///ufPP50aucbc
What about other MDAs whose reports of budget defense have already been submitted? what's all these?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 2:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Monicks:
http:///ufPP50aucbc
What about other MDAs whose reports of budget defense have already been submitted? what's all these?
I think they want to approve all at once

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SEEGIFT(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Happy New month
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Any news?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.