Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730880 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Expensive85:

So are you there in their office to resume work too or for what?
I learned that N-Tax Volunteers are also being deployed to work with FIRS, so try and find out the particulars of those resuming work.
Tops of the week!
That could be true, they may be N power tax. but I learnt this before npower of a thing. Ameen o. I pray to resume next time I will go
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Today is wednesday, this week is going again. Any good news from your side please o..?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Very soon, we all shall testify.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hobowobo:
Very soon, we all shall testify.
Dear pls, how soon, this month or when?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
b03liberty:
That could be true, they may be N power tax. but I learnt this before npower of a thing. Ameen o. I pray to resume next time I will go

It is true that N Power Tax volunteers are being contacted. I know someone who has been asked to resume on Monday next week for a one week training before deployment to a State.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Johny316:

It is true that N Power Tax volunteers are being contacted. I know someone who has been asked to resume on Monday next week for a one week training before deployment to a State.

Immense thanks for confirming the info I shared last week on this issue.
How many of us have spoken with the consultants that interviewed us since after the interview? They may be in a position to give us correct info as well.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2018
Who else got this message from NPA? " A directive from the FG Categorically state that all oustanding recruitment will commence February 2018. Documentation / Medicals will hereby commence on the 28th February and 6th of March as there will be batch categories. NOTE: your work station and a Confidential reference code will be sent to you few days to the said date. You are to come along with all requirements.checks will be conducted and a quick registration at the the venue entrane. Be guilded. YAHAYA GANA BUKAR Human Resources Manager "

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2018
CalyMan2:
Who else got this
message from NPA?
" A directive from the FG
Categorically state that all
oustanding recruitment
will commence February
2018. Documentation /
Medicals will hereby
commence on the 28th
February and 6th of March
as there will be batch
categories. NOTE: your
work station and a
Confidential reference
code will be sent to you
few days to the said date.
You are to come along
with all
requirements.checks will
be conducted and a quick
registration at the the
venue entrane. Be guilded.
YAHAYA GANA BUKAR
Human Resources
Manager "
Guys, anyone with geniue Info as regards FIRS recruitment should pls share. Lets encourage ourselves and keep hope alive as God Almighty does the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Guys, anyone with geniue Info as regards FIRS recruitment should pls share. Lets encourage ourselves and keep hope alive as God Almighty does the rest.

Samething i wana ask
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kristion: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
CalyMan2:
Who else got this
message from NPA?
" A directive from the FG
Categorically state that all
oustanding recruitment
will commence February
2018. Documentation /
Medicals will hereby
commence on the 28th
February and 6th of March
as there will be batch
categories. NOTE: your
work station and a
Confidential reference
code will be sent to you
few days to the said date.
You are to come along
with all
requirements.checks will
be conducted and a quick
registration at the the
venue entrane. Be guilded.
YAHAYA GANA BUKAR
Human Resources
Manager "

Congratulations bro. This info is in line with what my state Commissioner at FCC told me and a staff at FCC told my friend that all outstanding recruitment should be concluded February. I expect that of FIRS to be concluded this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
kristion:

Congratulations bro. This info is in line with what my state Commissioner at FCC told me and a staff at FCC told my friend that all outstanding recruitment should be concluded February. I expect that of FIRS to be concluded this month.
Amen tnx! we're all hoping for that of FIRS as well. God would surely see us through.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
—-
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 48noble(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
CalyMan2:
Who else got this message from NPA? " A directive from the FG Categorically state that all oustanding recruitment will commence February 2018. Documentation / Medicals will hereby commence on the 28th February and 6th of March as there will be batch categories. NOTE: your work station and a Confidential reference code will be sent to you few days to the said date. You are to come along with all requirements.checks will be conducted and a quick registration at the the venue entrane. Be guilded. YAHAYA GANA BUKAR Human Resources Manager "
hot Bro
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
obaloppelujo:
Firs ! Dont kill us with hope ooooooooo.

Calm down my brother.
We are almost there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Calm down my brother. We are almost there.

Okay
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 5:52am On Feb 10, 2018
This is the discussion that occur yesterday between me and their staff on Twitter.

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2018
dganse:
This is the discussion that occur yesterday between me and their staff on Twitter.
You got it man. I like the way you nailed and propelled your questions. I once said it, new faces everywhere in their offices resumed working. Nevertheless, my contact said people are brought in everyday through 'backdoor'...i am borrowing your language.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2018
b03liberty:
You got it man. I like the way you nailed and propelled your questions. I once said it, new faces everywhere in their offices resumed working. Nevertheless, my contact said people are brought in everyday through 'backdoor'...i am borrowing your language.
Yes hes avoiding my question,from all indication that is what is happening
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2018
dganse:

Yes hes avoiding my question,from all indication that is what is happening
Really?you guys expect to get information on their twitter handle?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by BeccaD: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=lamash post=6459237

Please has anyone heard anything as regards firs recruitment?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by BeccaD: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
dganse:

Please I don't understand, successful applicant has been contacted for interview or employment?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
BeccaD:

Please I don't understand, successful applicant has been contacted for interview or employment?

Lol cant you read again.For interview nah.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
dganse:

I still believe that those who went for the interview have not been contacted to resume yet cos I know of some people that were nominated by the 'big ogas' of FIRS who are still at home. Again, the son of one of the immediate past governors in one of the North Central States is at home and a brother to a Senator from the North too.
All the same, we need to be more vigilant and be on the watch out.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Expensive85:

I still believe that those who went for the interview have not been contacted to resume yet cos I know of some people that were nominated by the 'big ogas' of FIRS who are still at home. Again, the son of one of the immediate past governors in one of the North Central States is at home and a brother to a Senator from the North too.
All the same, we need to be more vigilant and be on the watch out.

This firs issue no matter your connection,your luck and prayers is the only way out,we are about 4 submttied by a person very very close to the president,yet none of us is invited for interview or whatever else.so you're really on point.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pivot:

Really?you guys expect to get information on their twitter handle?

I tire o..HR self can't give info let alone twitter cheesy
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hafsat24:

I tire o..HR self can't give info let alone twitter cheesy

Stop under-estimating infor,no matter the source,but it is pretty sure real.no doubt
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
dganse:

Stop under-estimating infor,no matter the source,but it is pretty sure real.no doubt

There is nothing real about that info..they will simply give you the response they are tailored to give..up until the time we went for interview some directors in FIRS itself were disputing that there was no interview coming up and were even warning people to be careful of being scammed so what are we saying..dont forget there was a recruitment done in march/April before the portal was opened..

Modified.. this same Twitter was asked at the time in 2016 and I remember vividly they disputed that no recruitment was ongoing

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hafsat24:

There is nothing real about that info..they will simply give you the response they are tailored to give..up until the time we went for interview some directors in FIRS itself were disputing that there was no interview coming up and were even warning people to be careful of being scammed so what are we saying..dont forget there was a recruitment done in march/April before the portal was opened..
Spot on sis
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hafsat24:

Modified.. this same Twitter was asked at the time in 2016 and I remember vividly they disputed that no recruitment was ongoing

Same Twitter account told me interview will take place,And it took place,so to me they are part of my information becasue everything they've been telling is happening ,they have been feeding me with correct info.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hafsat24:

Same Twitter account told me interview will take place,And it took place,so to me they are part of my information becasue everything they've been telling is happening ,they have been feeding me with correct info..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
dganse:

Same Twitter account told me interview will take place,And it took place,so to me they are part of my information becasue everything they've been telling is happening ,they have been feeding me with correct info..

Ok good luck with that
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 48noble(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2018
Hafsat24:

Ok good luck with that

this guy is in fire brigade...every smoke is an emergency

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.