Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation. (688 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
cry With the no mercy from our military men i.e soldiers and co. Imagine you were on que to cash money from the a.t.m machine, and two of those military men came to chance you cry , God kon catch am the machine swallow the card, abeg wetin you go do. talk true ooo you laff or abi you go mellow.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. by jamex93(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
I go just waka dey go

Wen I enter house I go laf
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. by LouisBERG: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2016
grin
nunamyeong:
cry With the no mercy from our military men i.e soldiers and co. Imagine you were on que to cash money from the a.t.m machine, and two of those military men came to chance you cry , God kon catch am the machine swallow the card, abeg wetin you go do. talk true ooo you laff or abi you go mellow.
Lwkmd grin the way am going to laugh eer, some peeps around there may think i have gone mad..forget No mercy i never go againgst the law.. I have my right to laugh. Though it depends on the soldier facial expression. Me laughing will be an involuntary action trust me.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. by jessikoholic: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
lwkm!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. by halfricanadian(f): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Laugh ke?

Pity face on d outside

Over laughter on d inside

Na dat time u go see me talk eeya which kin witch provoke d machine cry cry soldier chai its nt easy

Dats wen dose men will boil inside cos dem kno say i dey mock them
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. by GoldenJAT(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
I go laff invisible laff 1st... naija soldiers no recognize right 2 laugh in such situation.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Jobs That Could Make Your Husband/boyfriend Cheat On You / Is It Mandatory To Greet Everyone You Walk Across? / Ladies, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.