Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (50245 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
MrCork:

..u went to Walmart in Nigeria?..Walmart?....Sweeery i dont mean to sound rudes but seems yor head is either correct, in-corrrect or not corrrect....do u smoke?...if u gonnno try impress a Londoner...plis plan yor lie ahead!!(no ofeinse) undecided
I tink ur head is not even available for it to be corrected at all undecided

Me Pekam london, park well this hot afternoon biko undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:

You and this man that drives a £28,000 Cash LR3, has a bull terrier and lives in pekam, london sha.. I am starting to think you have dibs on him already. lipsrsealed *runs away*
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:

..sweeery am a lover not a fighter.....why dont u send a me picture of yor sef wearin *thong* to cool of in that hot Nigeria weather?..i juss wanna check somtin! smiley
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
AirSultan:
You and this man that drives a £28,000 Cash LR3, has a bull terrier and lives in pekam, london sha.. I am starting to think you have dibs on him already. lipsrsealed *runs away*
*draws his back*

U say wat
Have wetin on him undecided

Don't mind dat bush boy, he's always disturbing me cheesy.

In-btw, where have you been
Se fulani neva chop ur head oo
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery am a lover not a fighter.....why dont u send a me picture of yor sef wearin *thong* to cool of in that hot Nigeria weather?..i juss wanna check somtin! smiley
stfuareugod, I need ur help!
Naughtynaughty, ur frnd don start again oooo.
I don't knw wetin he wan check oo wen I'm not light skin.

Ogbeni, go 4 ur light skin or go back to ellacute biko. Fimile
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
*draws his back*

U say wat
Have wetin on him undecided

Don't mind dat bush boy, he's always disturbing me cheesy.

In-btw, where have you been
Se fulani neva chop ur head oo
grin. I am only speculating. I hear you o, I sha gah ma eyes on you. Oh na now you just know say I havnt been around abi angry undecided.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
stfuareugod, I need ur help!
Naughtynaughty, ur frnd don start again oooo.
I don't knw wetin he wan check oo wen I'm not light skin.

Ogbeni, go 4 ur light skin or go back to ellacute biko. Fimile
good day.

I no no werin d worry Mrcork.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 05, 2016
AirSultan:
grin. I am only speculating. I hear you o, I sha gah ma eyes on you. Oh na now you just know say I havnt been around abi angry undecided.
Sorry nah cheesy

I noticed but I thought u were juust taking NL break.

How ar u
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
good day.

I no no werin d worry Mrcork.
d guy is a clown cheesy looking 4 light skin girl. Do u have one Just give him and let's have peace on NL cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
d guy is a clown cheesy looking 4 light skin girl. Do u have one Just give him and let's have peace on NL cheesy
I thought
he usually says he lives in London

There are a lot of light skinned ladies there.

why can't he choose his choice there??
beside the guy na fun guy.kashybaby
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
Sorry nah cheesy

I noticed but I thought u were juust taking NL break.

How ar u
I see.. You could say that too..

But I havnt been feeling well + the girl I was starting to have a crush on *covers face* suddenly deactivated! Other than that, I am feeling better gradually. How are yöu? Your siggy is something else cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
I thought

And why I was mentioned? grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

And why I was mentioned? grin
you live in the same continent with him.
beside he has been crushing on you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
you live in the same continent with him.

beside he has been crushing on you. grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...I never live d same continent with him, I'm pretty sure with that wink...All he knows is a rubbish talk...females shud refused quoting him back...
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 05, 2016
AirSultan:
I see.. You could say that too..

But I havnt been feeling well + the girl I was starting to have a crush on *covers face* suddenly deactivated! Other than that, I am feeling better gradually. How are yöu? Your siggy is something else cheesy
ouchhhhhh

So sorry about that. Were u able to tell her b4 she deactivated

It's gud u ar feeling beta.

Lol, my siggy is just me jare
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
I thought

I guess he's blind to naturally light skin girls cheesy. He love d 'bleached ones', dats why he's disturbing us on NL ooo
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...I never live d same continent with him, I'm pretty sure with that wink...All he knows is a rubbish talk...females shud refused quoting him back...
you mean he doesn't live in London as claimed
the dude just wants to always make fun of everything.

ladies are just saying they don't enjoy him but
deep down them they enjoy the dude.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
I guess he's blind to naturally light skin girls cheesy. He love d 'bleached ones', dats why he's disturbing us on NL ooo
Blind hell no maybe he's not living up to their standards.
Bleached girls are on Facebook nah.
maybe you guys should report him to lalasticlala so that he could be on a sabbatical leave.

I believe 70% of Nairaland girls enjoy him.
I guess you're not fair nah.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
you mean he doesn't live in London as claimed
the dude just wants to always make fun of everything.

ladies are just saying they don't enjoy him but
deep down them they enjoy the dude.

Only if they will learn how to ignore him & stop quoting him back instead, they will surely have a peaceful life here on nl..
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Only if they will learn how to ignore him & stop quoting him back instead, they will surely have a peaceful life here on nl..
there is a way he will spam your mention you will definitely quote back.

I hope you're fine?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
there is a way he will spam your mention you will definitely quote back.

I hope you're fine?

Even he will quote me back to back, he will never heard anything from me ever again...

I'm done with that man..not worried of his spams...
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
ouchhhhhh

So sorry about that. Were u able to tell her b4 she deactivated

It's gud u ar feeling beta.

Lol, my siggy is just me jare
Naarh, I waşnt able to!

Your future husband ehn, na enjoyment he dy.. And he will be somewhere now frolicking with another babe not knowing say na you go later later spoil his laif with all the goody goodies grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Hisduchess(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
MrCork:

I don use because of ur friedplantain head deactivate my account.buh am back.shee you connived with that mod to ban me abi and he sharpaly come ban me as if nl pays my bills abi
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by KingRex1(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Fine thanks, its been a while?
Yes o. I've been on nd off
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
Hisduchess:

I don use because of ur friedplantain head deactivate my account.buh am back.shee you connived with that mod to ban me abi and he sharpaly come ban me as if nl pays my bills abi

[size=15pt] ^^^^^^^callin M.O.D........callin M.O.D.......the Zimbabwe *troubleMaker* is forcin her sef on me AGAIN!!!*.....Plis take out! angry [/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 5:54pm On May 05, 2016
Hisduchess:

OK Mr C0rk, U WIN..I apologice & will start actin like lady & wifey material on nairaland cuzz i dont want to get ban again by the MOD for my fooolishness stupidity Pakaronlasic steeewpid behavior..it will not happen again..pliss forgive me and pls can we me friend??..I used to be duchess25 before I got banned.

...huh? .. .friend or *Friends?*....ENGLISH GRAMMMAR PLEASEEEE.....anyways sweethatt....apologys accepteed....

[size=16pt] ....THANK ME LATER!!!![/size] wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 05, 2016
Hisduchess:

it's obvious, yur crushing on Mrcork aka chic magnet.

You got banned....you deactivated..... Created new account. The first person you hurriedly quoted was Mrcork. My dear, you are [size=13pt]Mrcorkholic[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 05, 2016
AirSultan:
Naarh, I waşnt able to!

Your future husband ehn, na enjoyment he dy.. And he will be somewhere now frolicking with another babe not knowing say na you go later later spoil his laif with all the goody goodies grin
U are too slow

Erm erm, don't mind him oooo cheesy. I knw he's buusy fccking anyting fcckable but let him enjoy 4 now. It will all stop when I spoil his life with happiness, lap dance and diff styles grin.

Na his tym
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:

Blind hell no maybe he's not living up to their standards.
Bleached girls are on Facebook nah.
maybe you guys should report him to lalas.ticlala so that he could be on a sabbatical leave.

I believe 70% of Nairaland girls enjoy him.
I guess you're not fair nah.
We are all enjoying him oooo. He's funny nd does not take things too personal. Even when u abuse him, u will laff wen he replies u
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
U are too slow

Erm erm, don't mind him oooo cheesy. I knw he's buusy fccking anyting fcckable but let him enjoy 4 now. It will all stop when I spoil his life with happiness, lap dance and diff styles grin.

Na his tym
what's this one saying?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what's this one saying?
undecided

Ask Google undecided
Amebo undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
U are too slow

Na his tym
IKR! Its all gone now sha..

You are one curazEEE babe! cheesy . Make all girls just dy think lıke this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.