Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Osinbajo Arrives Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State (23091 Views)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by gretblue: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:
Get that Yoloba bastard out of my state. The only time they remember delta is when they need oil. #spits on am. I swear Okowa is a huge embarrassment. He just stay falling my hand. I'm embarrassed to be from the same region as him
Hold your leaders in Delta state responsible for your predicament not the VP. I stay in Delta and I know the attitude of everything goes in your state.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Realhommie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
doublewisdom:
Wetin that midget find go there?
You are the exact opposite of ur moniker going by ur comment....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ikechu12781: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

Igwe 1 of Delta,nor vex oo, I'm not trolling you, honestly want to know.

"Why are you embarrassed exactly?

How did Okowa fall your hand?

Is he flouting a standard operating procedure for him to adhere to when VP is on a state visit?

Thanks in advance! smiley

Just see am. Just look at am...immediately he thinks my embarrassment of okowa is just because of osinbajo or wetin be his name. He's part of it but not the main reason. According to my father, ever since okowa took over, he's not done ANY THING. The fool is busy lazying about instead of doing the job he was assigned to do. When that midget wey call am self the VP visits the state, he's rushing out with his agbada in his hand to dance around like a goat. Instead of wasting his precious time with that midget, let him get to work. Infact, if that midget leaves that state with okowa not bringing some income for the state from him, okowa would officially would get the dummy of the year award. Just a complete embarrassment to Aniomas everywhere. Mschewwww. Utomi should take his spot jor.

Oh btw: News flash: everything is not always about una Yoloba. Attention seekers.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Realhommie(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
gretblue:

Hold your leaders in Delta state responsible for your predicament not the VP. I stay in Delta and I know the attitude of everything goes in your state.
Dn't mind the illiterate..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by ideology(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

Igwe 1 of Delta,nor vex oo, I'm not trolling you, honestly want to know.

"Why are you embarrassed exactly?

How did Okowa fall your hand?

Is he flouting a standard operating procedure for him to adhere to when VP is on a state visit?

Thanks in advance! smiley

i recall vividly when GEJ went to ogun to commission a power plant, OGUN state government were conspicuously absent
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by gretblue: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
You lack your "moniker"

So seeing the extent of damage caused by some idiots who reason like you means he's in the state to play right some people just cant hide the "cluelessness" in them

Only If you can talk to your brothers who reason with their anus to stop destroying government properties, hope you wont cry foul when buratai boys come visiting those animals in the creek who got no job than destroy government properties
Ignore him.They have done more harms to themselves in Delta state than good.All they feed on is development level where you have to pay miscreants for any developments or renovation you want to carry out in your building.Even you have to pay dev if its just ordinary Ariel antenna you are installing in your apartment.All they want is free money.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Progress2468:

He was supposed to know the implications of his China visit

America can not will never be able to hold PMB by the ballz. Our level don pass that one bro. I use to love and respect America but this is an eye opener. That country na really evil. Nigeria will triumph. About 15 minutes ago I was watching CNN and the present interviewed some prominent person about Chibok gals new video released by the US. The stuuupid presenter even went as far making a gesture that does it means PMB is not competent as a President? Can you imagine! Na PMB tenure Chibok gals got kidnapped? Was it PMB tenure BH was born and graduated into a fully blooded terror organization? No matter how anyone tries to rubbish PMB, they will simply be making him stronger and more determine to fight back and we able are solidly behind him.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by omolola15(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
ideology:
i recall vividly when GEJ went to ogun to commission a power plant, OGUN state government were conspicuously absent

Oya see another lie. You can lie that they were also absent when he came to flag off the lagos ibadan express way.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ikechu12781: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
gretblue:

Move jor.

The FG hold as much responsibility as the state government.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Fearcom(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:
Get that Yoloba bastard out of my state. The only time they remember delta is when they need oil. #spits on am. I swear Okowa is a huge embarrassment. He just stay falling my hand. I'm embarrassed to be from the same region as him

Glorified Tribal Bigot

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by itstpia8: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Planned visit or impromptu one?

Didnt Utomi say something yesterday, now a visit to his home state today, rather coincidental.

Of course its a free country with freedom of movement, but let us not be vindictive in our interactions and mode of thought, especially as a leader.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by goodlifehyd(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Just imagine, even lagos omo onile aint that greedy
gretblue:

Ignore him.They have done more harms to themselves in Delta state than good.All they feed on is development level where you have to pay miscreants for any developments or renovation you want to carry out in your building.Even you have to pay dev if its just ordinary Ariel antenna you are installing in your apartment.All they want is free money.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by ideology(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
omolola15:

Oya see another lie. You can lie that they were also absent when he came to flag off the lagos ibadan express way.
i didn't force that down your throat, i watched the commissioning live on TV, so Get a life
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by gretblue: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Move jor.

The FG hold as much responsibility as the state government.
Buy you never thought of holding FG responsible when your Otueke fisherman country man was in power.I guess everything was perfect in Delta state when GEJ was in power.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Banter1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:
you called him a bastard? you're from a broken home.....don't take out your frustration on him. he's done nothing to you. #Lesmiserable

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by gretblue: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Banter1:
you called him a bastard? you're from a broken home.....don't take out your frustration on him. he's done nothing to you. #Lesmiserable
Ignore him.He is still suffering from electoral defeat even when Jonathan has moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ikechu12781: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
gretblue:

Buy you never thought of holding FG responsible when your Otueke fisherman country man was in power.I guess everything was perfect in Delta state when GEJ was in power.

Just look at them. They claim they are "change" but everytime they always comparing themselves to the government they claim is a "failure". So pathetic. Who ever pays you APC e rats needs to ask for their money back.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ikechu12781: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Banter1:

Thanks you but it still does not change osinbajo from the Yoloba bastard he is now would it?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ikechu12781: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
gretblue:

Ignore him.He is still suffering from electoral defeat even when Jonathan has moved on.
**** I don't even live in that country so how am I suffering from electoral defeat in an election I neither participated or voted in.

Just look at them. Whoever pays you APC rats should get his money back. You people are like a terrible broken record.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by blackboy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Just see am. Just look at am...immediately he thinks my embarrassment of okowa is just because of osinbajo or wetin be his name. He's part of it but not the main reason. According to my father, ever since okowa took over, he's not done ANY THING. The fool is busy lazying about instead of doing the job he was assigned to do. When that midget wey call am self the VP visits the state, he's rushing out with his agbada in his hand to dance around like a goat. Instead of wasting his precious time with that midget, let him get to work. Infact, if that midget leaves that state with okowa not bringing some income for the state from him, okowa would officially would get the dummy of the year award. Just a complete embarrassment to Aniomas everywhere. Mschewwww. Utomi should take his spot jor.

Oh btw: News flash: everything is not always about una Yoloba. Attention seekers.

Mr You must not live in Delta or Asaba. I presently work in Asaba been visiting Asaba since 2005 and Okowa is working. I see it unlike PMB which Nigerians are yet to feel but let's wait for the budget.
I visit Lagos regularly Neva expected much from Ambo but he too is working.
Okowa is working though he still has a lot to do but he has begun working. New dualized roads plenty. Street lights forget the man is trying.
PMB I won't condemn him yet though I should but let the budget be passed.
I wonder if the state governors wait for the budget before working.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Ikechu12781: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
blackboy:

Mr You must not live in Delta or Asaba. I presently work in Asaba been visiting Asaba since 2005 and Okowa is working. I see it unlike PMB which Nigerians are yet to feel but let's wait for the budget.
I visit Lagos regularly Neva expected much from Ambo but he too is working.
Okowa is working though he still has a lot to do but he has begun working. New dualized roads plenty. Street lights forget the man is trying.
PMB I won't condemn him yet though I should but let the budget be passed.
I wonder if the state governors wait for the budget before working.

Dude I don't live in Asaba but my father does and according to him, Okowa hasn't done anything. Asaba is still exactly the same way Okowa met it, likewise the rest of Delta. Okowa achievement since he took over is so inconsequential he should be flogged. So stop lying.

That's the problem with some people always taking up for incompetence and blaming the budgets. Forget the budget..delta has enough money for okowa to be doing something as we speak. How come the budget isn't holding Wike and Obiano from working eeh? Even the f2king Abia governor is doing something while okowa is there being a lazy goat. Abeg don't make me vex for here

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by JoeCutie(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Let them keep flying and landing...
We are in the government of "posing", "flying", "landing" and "landing in style".

Ndi ara!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Opharhe: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Elijahrona2:
No wonder there was 2 much go slow @effurun round about today. Escravos far if not I for go peep
cool
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by bluecircle470: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
doublewisdom:
Wetin that midget find go there? Nonsense mere commissioner! Lie lie pastor. Busy but doing nothing VP.

Haters and wailer busy hating! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by IamAtribalist: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:

**** I don't even live in that country so how am I suffering from electoral defeat in an election I neither participated or voted in.

Just look at them. Whoever pays you APC rats should get his money back. You people are like a terrible broken record.

cool grin grin grin grin E be like say the thing pain you no be small grin grin grin grin See yourself below grin grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by ifex370(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Okowa has done a lot.. At least much more than d dwarf could do in his 8 useless years

Don't depend on hear say. Even if d fool left Okowa without cash.. Okowa has still managed to cone up with a thing or two..

Pat utomi will never rule this state.. So u can js forget about it.. He has notn to offer
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Elmans4you: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
doublewisdom:
Wetin that midget find go there? Nonsense mere commissioner! Lie lie pastor. Busy but doing nothing VP.

I suggest you go for brain scan!!!
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by M4gunners: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
When they are hungry, they quickly remember Delta State.Yeye people,Okowa don't spend our state money hosting those liars please. They continue their lies in Abuja.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by gretblue: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:

American wonder.You don't live in Nigeria but how come you are fast in attributing Delta failure on FG.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by greatseed: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
doublewisdom:

u no get single wisdom, talkless of double! wisdom....mumu lyk u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kukah, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Bruce, Momodu, Onwenu Unite For Leah Sharibu / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections / Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.