Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Osinbajo Arrives Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State (23089 Views)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by ifex370(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
gretblue:

American wonder.You don't live in Nigeria but how come you are fast in attributing Delta failure on FG.

Don't mind d retard..he's just pained his pipo lost d elections...
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by M4gunners: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Stelvin101:

America can not will never be able to hold PMB by the ballz. Our level don pass that one bro. I use to love and respect America but this is an eye opener. That country na really evil. Nigeria will triumph. About 15 minutes ago I was watching CNN and the present interviewed some prominent person about Chibok gals new video released by the US. The stuuupid presenter even went as far making a gesture that does it means PMB is not competent as a President? Can you imagine! Na PMB tenure Chibok gals got kidnapped? Was it PMB tenure BH was born and graduated into a fully blooded terror organization? No matter how anyone tries to rubbish PMB, they will simply be making him stronger and more determine to fight back and we able are solidly behind him.
Wait make Donald Trump become President, u will repeat this ur statement again.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by igbsam(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:
Get that Yoloba bastard out of my state. The only time they remember delta is when they need oil. #spits on am. I swear Okowa is a huge embarrassment. He just stay falling my hand. I'm embarrassed to be from the same region as him

During GEJ's administration, did sambo ever visit delta state ? Even for party, did he ? I am also from Delta state and i must say, i am more ashamed of you. We deltans don't speak dis way.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by HopeAlive14(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
vanessaRN:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrived Delta State today and is headed to Escravos to carry out on the spot assessment of gas pipelines blown out by vandals which consequently led to shortage on the gas power turbines. Osinbajo was received at Osubi Airport by the state Governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, Shell Managing Director, Mr Osagie Okunbor and other government functionaries.
More photos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-vice-president-osinbajo-arrives.html

Actually it was Forcados Terminal that he visited and not Escravos.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by nkemjacob2(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is a functional v.p unlike the namadi sambo, Figure head. Waiting for monthly salary

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by packagerz: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wetin be ur own,u better face ur wahala and beg God for ur time

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by itstpia8: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
HopeAlive14:

Actually it was Forcados Terminal that he visited and not Escravos.

Yes, I thought Escravos is closer to Rivers or Bayelsa/Cross River.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escravos_River

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by ihimiray(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ikechu12781:
Get that Yoloba bastard out of my state. The only time they remember delta is when they need oil. #spits on am. I swear Okowa is a huge embarrassment. He just stay falling my hand. I'm embarrassed to be from the same region as him
u too mumu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Alezy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
This man no just get level at all. He entered warri and nobody knew?? shoo
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Alezy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
itstpia8:

Yes, I thought Escravos is closer to Rivers or Bayelsa/Cross River.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escravos_River
Escravos is not closer to any of those states mentioned sir. Escravos is in delta. Ogidigben community of the itshekiri people.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by itstpia8: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Alezy:
Escravos is not closer to any of those states mentioned sir. Escravos is in delta. Ogidigben community of the itshekiri people.

Yes, I just checked it out, thanks.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Niyinficient(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2016
But true true....even as I no dey gbadun dis APC change era....dis their VP better pass our VP....Sambo-teur oshi!
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by legendsilver(m): 3:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Ikechu12781:
abeg na which school you go?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by emeka2847: 5:19am On Apr 16, 2016
In fact, he'll even add religion and any other divisive mechanism. Yeye!

izospindle:
is that why we don't have light......sabotage every were if it where jona he will be crying that the north is making Nigeria ungovernable
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by nonjebose(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

Igwe 1 of Delta,nor vex oo, I'm not trolling you, honestly want to know.

"Why are you embarrassed exactly?

How did Okowa fall your hand?

Is he flouting a standard operating procedure for him to adhere to when VP is on a state visit?

Thanks in advance! smiley

You have time to quote him. He said nothing out of nothing.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Banter1(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Thanks you but it still does not change osinbajo from the Yoloba bastard he is now would it?
you don't respect your folks! does this means you also insult your dad?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Shubbylee(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Funny Guy!! If e too pain u, go arrange boys carry am comot delta na!! How much be oil for world market?! 1litre of Gnut oil is more expensive now!! Onyeara!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Stelvin101:
I read people's comment and I can't help it but grab the head of my diiick and shake it. If you think your father can run this country then tell him to contest come 2019. Period!

In other news America and Her allies are not happy PMB went to China o. It's so obvious that they have started using their media against PMB but God pass them. All of a sudden a new BH showing Chibok girls surface from the US. Na wa

Lolsss... if Buhari is clean he wud survive... American CIA is a very demonic sect I swear.. u can now see wat African leaders go thry, d stupid whites want us to be deir slaves..
Buhari has tried working with them, they refuse.. Now he has gone to China dey begin vex...
However since I dont really like Buhari after he disappointed me, I will say let d propaganda eat him up like it did GEJ...

dats how d west deals with African and middle Eastern leaders cos dey know dey are dumb....
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by BossDanniee(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
So this Osinbajo come my state
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by famola(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2016
fool of the highest order
Ikechu12781:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by omolola15(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
ideology:
i didn't force that down your throat, i watched the commissioning live on TV, so Get a life

Na your life I dey live? You watch am for TV. I Waka go there go see jona. If they were not present. Who hosted him.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Icecream4U(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
goodddy:
he is welcome
sufferhead scammer
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by compoundd: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
[size=28pt]what is he doing in delta state. after you saw pure water for oil, [/size]
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by blueAgent(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss... if Buhari is clean he wud survive... American CIA is a very demonic sect I swear.. u can now see wat African leaders go thry, d stupid whites want us to be deir slaves..
Buhari has tried working with them, they refuse.. Now he has gone to China dey begin vex...
However since I dont really like Buhari after he disappointed me, I will say let d propaganda eat him up like it did GEJ...

dats how d west deals with African and middle Eastern leaders cos dey know dey are dumb....

Clown . posting rubbish as usual
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown . posting rubbish as usual

Lols... aint u afraid of the American CIA... cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by blueAgent(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2016
crixtex:

We are currently watching U now. from Apollo Sat 1 .Kindly park well.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by blueAgent(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2016
crixtex:

We are currently watching U now. from Apollo Sat 1 .Kindly park well. Lol....
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2016
blueAgent:

We are currently watching U now. from Apollo Sat 1 .Kindly park well.

Hehehe... ds one don dey fear... hope say ur name or buhari no dey panama papers o.. d CIA is releasing more... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate / Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.