Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash (17730 Views)

The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Onyeka Onwenu’s Successor @ NCWD, Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Auto Crash / Onyeka Onwenu’s Successor @ NCWD, Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by purplish(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Later you people will say feminists are noise makers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by kenny987(f): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2016
LastMumu:
He I just an acting director pending when the real Director General would be appointed (which most likely would be a woman)

The only difference between acting director and director is 'acting'. The office/centre would not fold up because a 'real DG' is being vetted. Administrative powers/decisions and functions along with remuneration for that office will be exercised in the same capacity.

Proper planning and understanding of its concept would not even see him or any other male in line to head the entire organisation in any capacity. It is an organisation for women development and ought to be controlled by women at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by NwaliE01: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2016
in less than 14 hours, we lost two of our public office holders to auto crash. Something is definately wrong somewhere or is it just a mere co-incident?
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by SURElee(f): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:

Politics. If Onyeka is to tell the true extent of diabolos politics that played out while she was there,you would cringe.

Even though I don't support a man as the DG of women development, that position is not an onyeka owennu birthright, make she go rest. Let another person take over biko.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by juman(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
neolboy:
Rip. Once upon a time the elite were dieing in Plane crash now its an era of Autocrash. save us oh Lord

Hmmmm.
Allahu Akbar.
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by drered(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerians die on the road everyday but they are usually just a part of a statistic but... No life is greater than the other and all Nigerian lives matter. Fix our roads!

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by HRich(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
hansome01:
The Acting Director General of the National Centre for Women Development, Abdulmalik Dauda, died in an auto crash along the Abuja-Kaduna express way this morning while on his way back from an official assignment. His protocol officer, Mohammed Aliyu confirmed the death to newsmen. He was 57 years old. He's survived by two wives ‎and five children, and has been buried according to Islamic rites in his hometown.

Dauda took over from Onyeka Onwenu on February 16, 2016, following the removal of 26 heads of government agencies and parastatals.

http://hansomephilips..com/2016/04/the-acting-director-general-of-national.html
Those alive will now start avoiding Abuja Kaduna Express way.
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by miqos02(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
rip
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by GENT95(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2016
HMMMMM.................d rate @ wic qovt officials dey die tru road accident don dey fear me.............itx beta 2 consult d Oracle cus mayb d qods miqht b anqry
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by Nwaisuochi(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Olukologia:
The rate @which people die tru accident is becoming unbearable. U spend money on Polio, Hiv, and other irrelevances. People who die by accident daily re more than those who die of polio and aid.
How is money spent on Hiv and polio irrelevant? Stop taking kai-kai early in the morning my friend!

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by usoroh2003: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2016
RIP
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
kenny987:

Proper planning and understanding of its concept would not even see him or any other male in line to head the entire organisation in any capacity.
He was the most senior person in line after Onyeka was relieved off her job, definitely he would be familiar with the planning and coordinating of the organisation

It is an organisation for women development and ought to be controlled by women at all times.

Says who? Who says a man can't do a good job controlling the organization as well as long as he knows what he is doing? Going by your analogy, all youth development organizations must always be headed and controlled by youths only. Or is that not what you are implying?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by YelloweWest: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2016
LastMumu:
He was just an acting director pending when the real Director General would be appointed (which most likely would be a woman)
So buhari could not find one out of the 10s of millions of women in this country to appoint in the interim?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by simpleij(f): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Onyeka Onwenu must have felt bad when she was removed, but come to think of this: she could have been the one on this official assignment and who knows maybe the one dead now.
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by obaataaokpaewu: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2016
simpleij:
Onyeka Onwenu must have felt bad when she was removed, but come to think of this: she could have been the one on this official assignment and who knows maybe the one dead now.
We will all die one day
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by tiwiex(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2016
mesoprogress:
Man heading a women's development center

I noticed. But he is acting. I think he got it based on hierarchy.
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2016
They don dey die....one by one!

RIP tho.... remember say RIP get many meanings cool
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by MrGerald(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2016
LastMumu:
He was just an acting director pending when the real Director General would be appointed (which most likely would be a woman)
And why woman not appointed as the acting DG?
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by Anaconda76: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Its very sad that this was the very man who arranged to have the former DG Onyeka Onwenu to be booed and almost physically assaulted on her last days in office. Now he is no more. Life.... sad sad sad undecided
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by delishpot: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Rest in peace Sir.
I the job you left behind will continue to develop. Nigerian women will be well taken care of. Great Nigerian womennnn!!!! Great!
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2016
BettyOke:

Only in Nigeria

He must have caned alot of women there. grin
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by bedspread: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2016
LastMumu:
Are there not women to act?? Hv u ever hd of a man being the Apc/Pdp women leader?
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by habsydiamond(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2016
reh in peach to the dead
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by banio: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by valuedammy(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2016
lonelydora:
Good news. No. I am not heartless. May all our public office holders continue to die on the road they refuse to repair/build. This news dey sweet my belle.

Before you quote me, check statistics of number of ordinary people that have died in road accidents.

Meanwhile, what was he doing in women's folk?
Amen

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by Hadone(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
kenny987:

The only difference between acting director and director is 'acting'. The office/centre would not fold up because a 'real DG' is being vetted. Administrative powers/decisions and functions along with remuneration for that office will be exercised in the same capacity.

Proper planning and understanding of its concept would not even see him or any other male in line to head the entire organisation in any capacity. It is an organisation for women development and ought to be controlled by women at all times.
Madam what are you saying? 1. Do you mean Acting Director and Substantive Director mean the same thing without any difference? 2. You're WRONG to even think that the organisation should always be controlled by women. NONE OF THE ETHICS GOVERNING CIVIL SERVICE RULES TALLIED WITH YOUR ASSUMPTION. He is the most senior officer when the DG was fired, therefore by he is the most suitable to oversee the affairs of the directorate by all available regulations.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by beautiful80: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmm! God this is a surprise I can remember this man was siting right in front of us in that hall at kastina state who knew that he was going to die the next day,he was calm and always smiling during our group work is unfortunate that you had to die this way.I think the government should do something about that road rest in peace sir
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by afonjay: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
hurricaneChris:
shocked shocked onye ji ihe nwata nwelie aka ya elu, aka jie ya, onwedata ya. cool
can sum 1 translate what dis one is saying in english 4 us it seems as if he's felling happy abt incidence
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by RALPHOW(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
BIG LIE, ACTING DG DIED OF CARDIAC ARREST NOT ACCIDENT. FAKE LINK
RIP Oga Dauda
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by nastyesco(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Inalilahi wa ilehi rajihun
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by RALPHOW(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Big Lie,
Acting DG died of cardiac arrest not accident.
RIP Oga Dauda.
Re: Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash by RALPHOW(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
lonelydora:
Good news. No. I am not heartless. May all our public office holders continue to die on the road they refuse to repair/build. This news dey sweet my belle.

Before you quote me, check statistics of number of ordinary people that have died in road accidents.

Meanwhile, what was he doing in women's folk?

You may not be heartless but an ILLETRATE , the man is just a civil servant collecting salary just acting pending the time GMB will appoint a DG for them. Direct your anger to corrupt politicians and contractors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Demands Return Of Mace In 24 Hours After Thugs Invade National Assembly / President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.