Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! (51281 Views)

"Warrior Meets Warrior" - FFK And Fayose Meet At PDP Convention (Photo) / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by harmbhrosz(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Etinosajay:

Loki, king of Asgard?

You forget Loki died in thor 2?

How did he become king of Asgard?
loki faked his death to Thor n went become King in Asgard,

Can't remember the full details tho but am sure of the above words
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2016
ebubemicky:
no u are the fool here. How can u bring am issue that is not even in the topic? The only people known for talking out of point are the mad men so better check your self
Shut up jooor. I'm sure of what I'm saying. angry

Online and in reality, it's people that support the Biafran cause that idolize questionable characters like Fayose, Saraki, Nyesome Wike, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo etc.

Once you see anyone praise these characters with little or no record of affecting human lives in positive ways, 7 out of 10 times, the person is also a Biafran agitator.

I've even questioned if such mass brainwashing was possible but I've been proven right time and time again. You guys are proof its possible.

The difference with other Nigerians is they sometimes support some questionable characters too but once that person gets caught, they keep quiet about it...... but you guys will defend them in the loud, open way to the point of defending them online, organizing protests, arguing and fighting on their behalf.

I don't understand why you guys just openly show your love for criminal elements....... Fayose that was a well known 419ner (Stainless) back then when he just returned from UK (I was in UNAD then).

Abeg they should quickly give you guys your Biafra because you'll just turn on yourself and destroy yourselves........... while supporting your criminals at the same time.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Dawdy:
Behold....

Did i only observe that the people on fayose's background dont look chinese.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by medexico(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2016
The boy beside Fayose just dey smile....

*I don land China!
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
Shut up jooor. I'm sure of what I'm saying. angry

Online and in reality, it's people that support the Biafran cause that idolize questionable characters like Fayose, Saraki, Nyesome Wike, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo etc.

Once you see anyone praise these characters with little or no record of affecting human lives in positive ways, 7 out of 10 times, the person is also a Biafran agitator.

I've even questioned if such mass brainwashing was possible but I've been proven right time and time again. You guys are proof its possible.

The difference with other Nigerians is they sometimes support some questionable characters too but once that person gets caught, they keep quiet about it...... but you guys will defend them in the loud, open way to the point of defending them online, organizing protests, arguing and fighting on their behalf.

I don't understand why you guys just openly show your love for criminal elements....... Fayose that was a well known 419ner (Stainless) back then when he just returned from UK (I was in UNAD then).

Abeg they should quickly give you guys your Biafra because you'll just turn on yourself and destroy yourselves........... while supporting your criminals at the same time.

all these things u just said, how dose it relate to the topic on this trend? Can't u do without hating? Am surprised how hate can make a man talk of another thing in an different trend. Guy if u want to pour out ur hate create a topic for it nd stop acting like a child
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2016
ebubemicky:
all these things u just said, how dose it relate to the topic on this trend? Can't u do without hating? Am surprised how hate can make a man talk of another thing in an different trend. Guy if u want to pour out ur hate create a topic for it nd stop acting like a child
Oga shift joor.

How will you understand my point when you're a Fayose supporter?

1 Like

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Etinosajay(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2016
harmbhrosz:
loki faked his death to Thor n went become King in Asgard,

Can't remember the full details tho but am sure of the above words

You're correct. I just went back and looked at the end part again.

Loki, slimy two-timing bastard

1 Like

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by bapullow: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2016
Mr zombi pls said something
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ocelot2006(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2016
zomby:

Yeah, a 72 years old working hard like a 40 years old.

My friend, No shaking.
The current state of things in Nigeria is absolutely OK. Nigeria is finally showing the accurate status of the economy; we have been deceived and brainwashed for many years. The only thing that is currently missing in Nigeria is the stolen money, which is no longer existed in our system.

For the first time in many years, things are being done accordingly and correctly. A baby must first walk before he starts to run...We are patient and willing to suck up whatever the weather brings...The good news is, there is a big bright light at the end of the tunnel. President Buhari is not only thinking of today, but more focused on tomorrow.

We thank God for President Buhari and we pray for a long healthy life for our president. Whether you guys like it or not, Nigeria will no longer operate on BUSINESS as usual. Things have changed for the better.

Nigeria will surely rise again...Insha Allah.

Oh please!! Are you guys this GULLIBLE?! We currently experiencing a clear case of retrogression, with every initial successes from previous administration squandered. Yet you say the current state is "OK"?!

Hows the degradation of generated power from 5000MW to less than 2500MW "ok"?

Hows the degradation of our economy from 5th fastest growing with an increase in manufacturing and services sectors, increase in number of SMEs, no 1 choice investment destination, job growth TO economic stagnation, double digit inflation, massive job loss, contraction of manufacturing sectors as businesses close shop, massive capital flight as investors run away, harsh economic climate "ok"?

Hows the move from successes in the health sector, including the containment & elimination of Ebola and Polio, to the prolonged battle against Lassa fever under this administration "ok"?

Please do tell how tgese and so much more are "ok" and a sign of progress cos im confused.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
Oga shift joor.

How will you understand my point when you're a Fayose supporter?
1st am not from ekiti 2ndly u are not making sense at all. 3rd u need help
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2016
ebubemicky:
1st am not from ekiti 2ndly u are not making sense at all. 3rd u need help
Oya..... Fayose supporter, shift and go cut ponmo like your hero. angry
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2016
ocelot2006:

Oh please!! Are you guys this GULLIBLE?! We currently experiencing a clear case of retrogression, with every initial successes from previous administration squandered. Yet you say the current state is "OK"?!

Hows the degradation of generated power from 5000MW to less than 2500MW "ok"?

Hows the degradation of our economy from 5th fastest growing with an increase in manufacturing and services sectors, increase in number of SMEs, no 1 choice investment destination, job growth TO economic stagnation, double digit inflation, massive job loss, contraction of manufacturing sectors as businesses close shop, massive capital flight as investors run away, harsh economic climate "ok"?

Hows the move from successes in the health sector, including the containment & elimination of Ebola and Polio, to the prolonged battle against Lassa fever under this administration "ok"?

Please do tell how tgese and so much more are "ok" and a sign of progress cos im confused.
Do You remember how GEJ grinded the nation to almost a halt before handing over?

This is the attempt to revive the nation from where GEJ left us.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
Oya..... Fayose supporter, shift and go cut ponmo like your hero. angry
u started from diverting from the topic on the trend to Biafra now Fayose are u serious? Are u that draft? U need serious help. This is an emergency
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2016
ebubemicky:
u started from diverting from the topic on the trend to Biafra now Fayose are u serious? Are u that draft? U need serious help. This is an emergency
You're Biafran, you're a Fayose supporter.

We're still on track. My points are still valid as long as this 2 are correct.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by notoriousbabe: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Except of course the microphone is invisible or its a boom Mic...! Who are the heads handling Governor Fayose's PR? The embarrassment is just overwhelming...what exactly was he trying to achieve by pulling this stunt at the electronic trade fair?

Habaaa....when small me....address the crowd there is complete concentration and the chat or talk gets engaging as we progress....How come the governor's men couldn't at least have him speak to the right crowd or at the right event No way this is not just fair on our governor!

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by notoriousbabe: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
airforcee007:

a tout? bia, help your destiny. you don't dabble into things above your comprehension.
shut the fok up
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
You're Biafran, you're a Fayose supporter.

We're still on track. My points are still valid as long as this 2 are correct.
I have 2 questions for u. (1) where is Biafra? (2) what consan me with Fayose? U see, ur point is actually pointless QED u have no point just some attention seeking boy
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
ebubemicky:
I have 2 questions for u. (1) where is Biafra? (2) what consan me with Fayose? U see, ur point is actually pointless QED u have no point just some attention seeking boy
Are you a Biafran?
Are you a Fayose fan?

Why are you pained then? undecided
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
Are you a Biafran?
Are you a Fayose fan?

Why are you pained then? undecided
you it sounds stupid when some daft guy from now where comes nd stay assuming things about u. Things that are unrealistic.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by totorimi: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
cashkid:
dead wood ruling over u n ur papa n even ur president (fayose) abi? u neva even answered d questn i asked over there, assuming ur younger ones ask u "uncle totorimi pls who is d president of federal republic of nigeria? u wil tell them fayose right? d faster u align with d reality dat buhari is in charge d beta!

Just as Boko Haram refused to align so also shall we never align with a jihadist. President Fayose is our hero and our man.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
ebubemicky:
you it sounds stupid when some daft guy from now where comes nd stay assuming things about u. Things that are unrealistic.
ode.... answer my questions on why you're so pained I'm taking shots at Fayose and Biafra agitators.

Either that or shove your head in the hole in your posterior.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by cashkid: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
totorimi:

Just as Boko Haram refused to align so also shall we never align with a jihadist. President Fayose is our hero and our man.
ok o i don hear u o, but u stil neva answer my question o! i just hope u wil nt take ur own too far like boko haram do cos obviously u wil b given d boko haram treatment n u knw wat dat means dnt 4get buhari is in charge nt fayose or saraki ur adopted sons lolzzz. bunch of jokers!!!
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ocelot2006(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
Do You remember how GEJ grinded the nation to almost a halt before handing over?

This is the attempt to revive the nation from where GEJ left us.

How did GEJ grind the nation to a halt before handing over? Oh, you're referring to the fuel scarcity that occurred in the last few weeks due to the govt decision not to pay the fuel subsidy fees to marketers immediately? that resolved before GEJ lWasntGEJ? Is that the "grinding"? Even as he handed over he handed an economy that was still growing, better infrastructure, a reformed power sector, a reformed agricultural sector, an improved security situation with the military better equipped and on the offensive in the ongoing counter insurgency.

Yet it took this administration TWO MONTHS to FVCK IT all up. Two damn months. But hey, dont own up to PMB's mistakes. Just keep blaming GEJ as usual.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
ode.... answer my questions on why you're so pained I'm taking shots at Fayose and Biafra agitators.

Either that or shove your head in the hole in your posterior.
am not pained am just baffled on how daft nd unbelievable u are. U are talking about a totally different thing in a different trend cos u hate some people nd some sect. Seriously if u want to pour out ur hate u can open a trend nd we will come nd felicitate with u. Why am I even talking u? U really need help
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
In the picture, Fayose is clearly in an airport waiting/check-in hall. The man shaking hands with him is a co-traveller who happened to be sitting next to him. Trust Fayose, he capitalised on the ops with the oyibo man.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
ebubemicky:
am not pained am just baffled on how daft nd unbelievable u are. U are talking about a totally different thing in a different trend cos u hate some people nd some sect. Seriously if u want to pour out ur hate u can open a trend nd we will come nd felicitate with u. Why am I even talking u? U really need help
You're just talking trash, didn't bother reading it.

Why you pained? If my statement doesn't indict you, why you affected?
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
ocelot2006:

How did GEJ grind the nation to a halt before handing over? Oh, you're referring to the fuel scarcity that occurred in the last few weeks due to the govt decision not to pay the fuel subsidy fees to marketers immediately? that resolved before GEJ lWasntGEJ? Is that the "grinding"? Even as he handed over he handed an economy that was still growing, better infrastructure, a reformed power sector, a reformed agricultural sector, an improved security situation with the military better equipped and on the offensive in the ongoing counter insurgency.

Yet it took this administration TWO MONTHS to FVCK IT all up. Two damn months. But hey, dont own up to PMB's mistakes. Just keep blaming GEJ as usual.
Crap, GEJ could no longer patch his goofs due to his laxity in allowing his goons loot and wreck the nation.

Were you in Lesotho?
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ocelot2006(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
Crap, GEJ could no longer patch his goofs due to his laxity in allowing his goons loot and wreck the nation.

Were you in Lesotho?

Son, you are beating around the bush. Please tell us more about these "goofs". Cos last I checked GEJ did live a good score card (again growing economy, improved power, better transport infrastructure, improved security situation, improved electoral reforms, etc).

So why must GEJ be blamed for PMB's fvck ups?
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by akinola1736(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2016
Really incomparable! A basket mouth and an intelligent President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.