Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (47826 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=paxonel post=45031239][/quote]
What is all these about, editing message in my name like i said it that way, why couldn't you reply the message but edited it huh?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Lolz, i hope you know that hell is different from hell fire? Hell is just a place of the death... Heaven will be full of surprises... The messages of the church is not hell if you don't know. The message of the church is that Christ came, died and on the third day he rose again and he is still coming back... All through the scripture that is the message.
Don't mind those ALREADY ACCURSED ANTICHRISTS hiding in sheep clothing!

Must of them don't even read the bible, that's why they are ignorant of the message.

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
promise101:

Irrespective of what you have said, saying and will say, I have revealed the scriptures to you that if you rely on your right living(works of righteousness) you will be ACCURSED, no matter what you paint it to look like to you, you will only have yourself to blame. Nobody else!

Phil 3:9;"and to have a relationship with him. This means that I DIDN'T RECEIVE GOD'S APPROVAL BY OBEYING HIS LAWS. THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE!(We receive his approval without keeping his laws) I have God’s approval THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST. This is the approval that comes from God and is
BASED ON FAITH." (NOG translation)

You're just the one contradicting the bible, picking one verse and only settling on it while there are other Scripture that further talks about ourselves with God. For what you're saying we're on same page, by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, this is my conviction. But you are the one then getting sermon about works pressed upon me when all i say is Biblical, not by works but in your term. Your fornication or lust would be overlooked by God when you're right in the act or haven't repented from it because of the finished work of Christ. You're making His work seem useless, His death was to make you perfect meaning you no more sin, but in your term, no matter how perversed you live God's fine with it because you believe His Son died for you.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

What is all these about, editing message in my name like i said it that way, why couldn't you reply the message but edited it huh?
Sorry it was an error!
I don't know were the error came from whether it was network or system.
I hope you have seen my reply?
I was saying that most of the church members never had opportunity to go to school how then will they know?
You can never assume they know.
It is kumuyi that has the responsibility to teach them how to avoid sin to the best of their knowledge, for the betterment of the society .
So far, he has been preaching and not teaching
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Fearcom(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
paxonel:

The truth is, it is not possible that i will be there when the hangout will be bombed.
I was never part of the hangout in the first place.
I was set free from it.
Whosever the son of man has set free is free indeed.
I didn't set myself free
I couldn't do anything to set myself free until the gospel was preached and i believe,
From that moment i was set free.
It is not possible, after i have set free from hell fire i will still be in bondage of hell.
So, if anybody(irrespective of whether you are founder of deeperlife or not, because you are not God ) come to tell me or any deeper life member(assuming i was a deeper life member) that we will go to hellfire simply because we commit sin, it is automatically a threat and not advice.
You people don't know your right o grin

My friend, Kumuyi was scripturally accurate. He was talking about christians who willingly and repeatedly commit a particular sin and refuse to repent. Weren't Ananaias and Shappira born again christians and part of the early church? Why did they lie to the Holy Ghost and were struck dead before Peter's feet? Why was their judgment so severe

That you're a born again, spirit filled christian doesn't make you immune to sin and temptation, otherwise the bible wouldn't have said "flee from every appearance of evil", "neither give place to the devil" and that you should "crucify the flesh with it's affections and lusts". It isn't automatic. As long as you're in this earthly vessel you have to keep resisting the devil for him to flee from you. You're still a free moral agent who can be tempted to back slide.

Then again, you weren't freed from the bondage of hell. You're free from the bondage of SIN. SIN LEADS to DEATH. However, a believer can of his OWN FREE WILL live in sin after he has accepted Christ. To REPENT means to FORSAKE and ABANDON COMPLETELY a sin one has been HABITUALLY committing, not the once in a while mistake we all make.

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

You're just the one contradicting the bible, picking one verse and only settling on it while there are other Scripture that further talks about ourselves with God. For what you're saying we're on same page, by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, this is my conviction. But you are the one then getting sermon about works pressed upon me when all i say is Biblical, not by works but in your term. Your fornication or lust would be overlooked by God when you're right in the act or haven't repented from it because of the finished work of Christ. You're making His work seem useless, His death was to make you perfect meaning you no more sin, but in your term, no matter how perversed you live God's fine with it because you believe His Son died for you.
You see how HERETIC and HYPOCRITICAL you are!

YOU SAID THIS;"His death was to make you PERFECT meaning YOU NO MORE SIN(works of right living),"

Oh, I have known where you are just coming from. That is a doctrine of DEMONS presenting itself in a sinless perfection way(by works of right living). WHAT A HERESY!!!

Wow! So you are now sinless perfect? So you sin no more? Hmm, you think you telling a kid! What a hypocrite! And that's how you go about with the demon of pretends, condemning people and subjesting them to curse.

Please, expantiate; how does the death of christ make you avoid sinless perfect by the way you live?

There are people who are not christians but they live rightly, is it the death of christ that makes them live rightly when they are not christians?

How does the death of christ make one to LISTEN to his conscience and do what is right?

PLEASE, IF YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS WITH NO BIBILICAL PROOF, THEN I THINK YOU WILL BE TERMED A TYPICAL ANTI-CHRIST.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by potbelly(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
what i mean sir is that the intensity of the flame will same there. but the experience will be more painful for some than others because they knew the truth.For example, the experience for a christian who has been faithful but missed it at the last minute will be more painful than one who has sinned till the last moment.
guiddoti:
I disagree totally. if hell will be uniform, then purnishment will be equal. Hell shall be based according to the work shall be even heaven will have degree of enjoyment according to every work
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by damocool(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

I think she's been deceived by the preaching of eternal security, once saved, forever saved,
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by damocool(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
paxonel:

Don't get it twisted i do not justify sin.
I only use that Scripture to prove that by adamic nature or default, we all commit sin including pastor kumuyi.
Either by mistakes or deliberately, sin is sin
Romans 6 v 1-8...
Besides I don't think you should be concerned about whether he sins or not, you should be concerned about your own eternal destiny and not his bro. It is individual race..
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
damocool:

I think she's been deceived by the preaching of eternal security, once saved, forever saved,
Abi oo, it's just better i let the issue be, and let him alone with His God. His own God which allows sin. Imagine the way the world is, calling the true Gospel heresy and calling one who preach it an Antichrist. No wonder the bible says when the Antichrist comes he'll deceive so many, not even a thing they know about godly precepts.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by damocool(m): 4:03am On Apr 26, 2016
tosinjay:

Abi oo, it's just better i let the issue be, and let him alone with His God. His own God which allows sin. Imagine the way the world is, calling the true Gospel heresy and calling one who preach it an Antichrist. No wonder the bible says when the Antichrist comes he'll deceive so many, not even a thing they know about godly precepts.
That's the sign of the last days.. Let her continue in her ways and keeps claiming finished work of CHRIST...
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by buchilino(m): 4:52am On Apr 26, 2016
paxonel:
As
The truth is he has not educate his pastors or members enough and when they make mistakes he is quick to threaten hell fire.
Do you know what it means to educate people?
Do you call school of theology or workers training education?
Pls education is far beyond all that.
You must understand that we are living in secular world and education encompasses the secular.
You will agree with me that more than 70% of deeper life church members as it also applies to other churches and even nigeria at large have no form of university education,as a result people commit more sin out of ignorance
So kumuyi should be rather sympathetic to people
Do you think God is not aware of this fact?
He is aware, thats why a created a common platform of people to be saved and not go to hell fire irrespective of their educational background and sin level . And that common platform is Christ.

HONESTLY, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF WAT UR TALKING ABOUT. AS CHRISTIANS WHO IS OUR EXAMPLE IN LIFE? JESUS. WHETHER U OR OTHERS LIKE IT NOT HEAVEN N HELL R REAL. THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO LIVE IN SIN DESPITE HEARING D TRUE GOSPEL EVERY DAY WILL END IN HELL. KUMUYI IS D WATCHMAN, WHO KEEPS WARNING PPLE OF D DANGERS AHEAD. IF U N OTHER CHOOSE NOT HEED THOSE WARNINGS THEN GOD WILL NOT HOLD KUMUYI N OTHER RIGHTEOUS PASTORS RESPONSIBLE. ALL THESE OTHER ONES UR TALKING ABOUT, NA U NO. THERE IS NOTHING SECULAR SYSTEM IN GODS KINGDOM. EITHER UR A BELIEVER DAT LIVES A HOLY LIFE ON EARTH OR UR A SINNER. IF UR A TRUE CHILD OF GOD U WOULDNT MAKE DIS KIND STATEMENT COS GOD SPIRIT LIVES INSIDE US. GOD'S SPIRIT DIRECT US ON HOW WE LIVE OUR DAILY LIVES, DAT IS IF U LISTEN TO IT.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2016
damocool:
Romans 6 v 1-8...
Besides I don't think you should be concerned about whether he sins or not, you should be concerned about your own eternal destiny and not his bro. It is individual race..
YOU SOUND SOOOO FOLLISH BY THAT!

He shouldn't be concerned about whether he sins or not?

What a pretends!

You are afraid of being accused of you sinful nature, because, before God and man, you know you were not, you are not and never on this earth can you be sinless perfect. Yet, you use it to condemn people and accuse people, injecting fear in them, behaving like a pharisee and acting like moses.

And now you are saying that he shouldn't be concerned with that, but on my one as if my GOOD works of righteousness can take me to anywhere. If I rely on my right living to make heaven, I will only end up being accursed, and still not make heaven.

Friend, if you rely on your works of righteousness, you better bear in mind that you WILL NEVER make heaven but HELL, because your already accursed by that.

GALATIAN 3vs 10 in many versions.

"Anyone who tries to please God by obeying the Law(right living) is under a curse. The Scriptures say, “Everyone who doesn’t obey everything in the Law is under a curse.”(CEV)

"But people who depend on following the law(right living) to make them right are under a curse. As the Scriptures say, “They must do everything that is written in the law. If they do not always obey, they are under a curse.”(ERV)

"·But [L For] those who depend on following [L the works of] the law to make them right(right living) are under a curse, because the Scriptures say, “·Anyone [All; Everyone] will be cursed who does not ·always obey what [keep doing everything that] is written in
the Book of the Law [Deut:27:26].” (EXB)

"Everyone, however, who is involved in trying to keep the Law’s demands(right living) falls under a curse, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the Law, to do them."(PHILLIPS)

"All those who expect the Law to save them(right living) from the punishment of sin will be punished. Because it is written, “Everyone who does not keep on doing all the things written in the Book of the Law will be punished.”(NLV)

"A curse is on all people who are trying to become good by obeying the law(right living). The holy writings say, `Everyone is cursed who does not always obey everything that is written in the book of the law and do it.'(WE)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2016
damocool:

That's the sign of the last days.. Let her continue in her ways and keeps claiming finished work of CHRIST...

This your comment is why I term people like you as anti-christs!

So you think that faith in the finished work of christ alone cannot give one the GIFT of eternal life? You are very foolish!

If no, then it simply means you are an anti-christ and accursed already, that's what the bible says for people like you. We are not saved by your works, but ACCURSED when we rely on them for our righteousness before.

You better stop risking your life and go and study about what the grace of God really is.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
tosinjay:

Why won't you termed anti-christ, where the gospel you are preaching makes MOCKERY of the reason of our faith, righteousness and justification.

I have shown you scriptures to show you that you are under curse as said the scriptures, yet you are preaching your demonic gospel just to gain more followers to be accursed with you.

Note: I NEVER said you are cursed, but the bible. On that issue, you should attack the bible and not me.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
buchilino:

HONESTLY, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF WAT UR TALKING ABOUT. AS CHRISTIANS WHO IS OUR EXAMPLE IN LIFE? JESUS. WHETHER U OR OTHERS LIKE IT NOT HEAVEN N HELL R REAL. THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO LIVE IN SIN DESPITE HEARING D TRUE GOSPEL EVERY DAY WILL END IN HELL. KUMUYI IS D WATCHMAN, WHO KEEPS WARNING PPLE OF D DANGERS AHEAD. IF U N OTHER CHOOSE NOT HEED THOSE WARNINGS THEN GOD WILL NOT HOLD KUMUYI N OTHER RIGHTEOUS PASTORS RESPONSIBLE. ALL THESE OTHER ONES UR TALKING ABOUT, NA U NO. THERE IS NOTHING SECULAR SYSTEM IN GODS KINGDOM. EITHER UR A BELIEVER DAT LIVES A HOLY LIFE ON EARTH OR UR A SINNER. IF UR A TRUE CHILD OF GOD U WOULDNT MAKE DIS KIND STATEMENT COS GOD SPIRIT LIVES INSIDE US. GOD'S SPIRIT DIRECT US ON HOW WE LIVE OUR DAILY LIVES, DAT IS IF U LISTEN TO IT.
What nonsense is this one talking about?

My friend, I better remind you that if you rely on your so-called holy life(works of right living) you will be ACCURSED and end in hell.

"Anyone who tries to please God by obeying the Law (right living) is under a curse. The Scriptures say, “Everyone who doesn’t obey everything in the Law is under a curse.”(CEV)

"But people who depend on following the law(right
living) to make them right are under a curse. As the
Scriptures say, “They must do everything that is
written in the law. If they do not always obey, they
are under a curse.”(ERV)

"·But [L For] those who depend on following [L the
works of] the law to make them right(right living)
are under a curse, because the Scriptures say,
“·Anyone [All; Everyone] will be cursed who does
not ·always obey what [keep doing everything that]
is written in the Book of the Law [Deut:27:26].” (EXB)

"Everyone, however, who is involved in trying to
keep the Law’s demands(right living) falls under a
curse, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who does
not continue in all things which are written in the
book of the Law, to do them."(PHILLIPS)

"All those who expect the Law to save them(right
living) from the punishment of sin will be punished.
Because it is written, “Everyone who does not keep
on doing all the things written in the Book of the
Law will be punished.”(NLV)

"A curse is on all people who are trying to become
good by obeying the law(right living). The holy
writings say, `Everyone is cursed who does not
always obey everything that is written in the book of the law and do it.'(WE)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2016
damocool:
Romans 6 v 1-8...
The foolishness exposed in this comment beats my imagination.

It would have been better, if Jesus had no concern over the sins of the pharisees that were about to stone the woman of adulterer to death?

Jesus would have allowed them to stone her while the pharisees are not even sinless perfect.

NO MAN IS SINLESS PERFECT EVEN KUMUYI, yet these people will keep on throwing stones and judgement on other people. While they are still guilty of the same sinless perfection. And without knowing that they are already ACCURSED for relying on their works of righteousness.

"Anyone who tries to please God by obeying the Law (right living) is under a curse. The Scriptures say, “Everyone who doesn’t obey everything in the Law is under a curse.”(CEV)

are under a curse.”(ERV)

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
promise101:

Why won't you termed anti-christ, where the gospel you are preaching makes MOCKERY of the reason of our faith, righteousness and justification.

I have shown you scriptures to show you that you are under curse as said the scriptures, yet you are preaching your demonic gospel just to gain more followers to be accursed with you.

Note: I NEVER said you are cursed, but the bible. On that issue, you should attack the bible and not me.
Note, i didn't mention you so let it all alone, i have answers for you but those I've said haven't been welcomed by you with understanding of the word so forget it, there is no point. Because you can get all Biblical messages but still keep talking about one being accursed due to a certain verse you read. The question is do you even know the word of God at all, or you read with your own understanding. It's the Lord who give understanding of the word. Your responses never changed from that Scripture you use, while seeing all the Scriptures i gave you choose to ignore like they don't exist but what you think. Search the Scriptures, compare Scripture with Scriptures prayerfully with a heart ready to receive from God and not otherwise as you do. Thanks. Please no more mentions.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by damocool(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
promise101:

The foolishness exposed in this comment beats my imagination.

It would have been better, if Jesus had no concern over the sins of the pharisees that were about to stone the woman of adulterer to death?

Jesus would have allowed them to stone her while the pharisees are not even sinless perfect.

NO MAN IS SINLESS PERFECT EVEN KUMUYI, yet these people will keep on throwing stones and judgement on other people. While they are still guilty of the same sinless perfection. And without knowing that they are already ACCURSED for relying on their works of righteousness.

are under a curse.”(ERV)

I think you only know these words offhand, and seem not to understand what you are actually reading, if not you won't made that you first statement, forgetting Matthew 5 v 22... SIN!! What's your own definition of sin? This is my own definition 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10 ;Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19 - 21; Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. So sir, what's so hard in all these to be abstain from? If your definition of sin is different from all these, do tell me pls... And what's so difficult in observing Paul's teaching of love and our duty towards our fellow brethren, submission to higher authority and so on.... The death of Christ on the cross gives urs GRACE to be able to observe all these, but with our "WORK".
Luke 13:24 STRIVE to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. Dictionary meaning of strive is to make effort.... Christ has done his own work on the cross, we too need to work(by obeying God's commandment) to compliment his work....
That's why I said you should pray for understanding before reading the scriptures, you can't work urself unto salvation, work without first believing that Christ is the son of God and that he died for our sins is useless... You believe first, repent, forsake, continue in the work of faith, when temptation comes the grace of God is there for us to overcome, watch and pray, abstain from appearance of evil, these are the works we should do after being justified...

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by damocool(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
promise101:

YOU SOUND SOOOO FOLLISH BY THAT!

He shouldn't be concerned about whether he sins or not?

What a pretends!

You are afraid of being accused of you sinful nature, because, before God and man, you know you were not, you are not and never on this earth can you be sinless perfect. Yet, you use it to condemn people and accuse people, injecting fear in them, behaving like a pharisee and acting like moses.

And now you are saying that he shouldn't be concerned with that, but on my one as if my GOOD works of righteousness can take me to anywhere. If I rely on my right living to make heaven, I will only end up being accursed, and still not make heaven.

Friend, if you rely on your works of righteousness, you better bear in mind that you WILL NEVER make heaven but HELL, because your already accursed by that.

"Anyone who tries to please God by obeying the Law(right living) is under a curse. The Scriptures say, “Everyone who doesn’t obey everything in the Law is under a curse.”(CEV)

"But people who depend on following the law(right living) to make them right are under a curse. As the Scriptures say, “They must do everything that is written in the law. If they do not always obey, they are under a curse.”(ERV)

"·But [L For] those who depend on following [L the works of] the law to make them right(right living) are under a curse, because the Scriptures say, “·Anyone [All; Everyone] will be cursed who does not ·always obey what [keep doing everything that] is written in
the Book of the Law [Deut:27:26].” (EXB)

"Everyone, however, who is involved in trying to keep the Law’s demands(right living) falls under a curse, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the Law, to do them."(PHILLIPS)

"All those who expect the Law to save them(right living) from the punishment of sin will be punished. Because it is written, “Everyone who does not keep on doing all the things written in the Book of the Law will be punished.”(NLV)

"A curse is on all people who are trying to become good by obeying the law(right living). The holy writings say, `Everyone is cursed who does not always obey everything that is written in the book of the law and do it.'(WE)

So preaching /telling your congregation the simple truth, raw and pure word as JESUS, Paul, Peter, John, John the Baptist preached the word without mincing words is teamed as injection fear. That's pure gospel, when you hear the word of God, it either condemns you or examines and exalts you if you're still on the path... Don't be deceived by nobody can live a life without sin bro, the grace of God is there for those ready to strive to live a sinless life... It's up to you to believe it or not that is just the gospel....
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
buchilino:

Ok,
You didn't understand most of what i was talking about and you are still talking what i already understand from childhood? grin
Mr man,
I expect you should ask questions from where you did not understand.
I have already sensed you lark capacity to understand simple reasoning, so why should i stress myself talking to you? grin.
Ok, let me test your reasoning capacity first,
How do understand this Scripture?
Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. grin
This is law of identity put together with excluded middle, you may crack your brain to understand it.
By the way, do you know what is law of identity? grin
if you have never come to this, stop jumping into what is beyond your level ok?
One more thing,
You say there is nothing secular in God's kingdom?
I think you are the Devil for saying that.
What is this?
Matthew 25:14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
The question is, where are goods meant for transactions?
Inside the church or the secular world ?
I leave that for you to answer for yourself with your conscience grin
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
damocool:

I think you only know these words offhand, and seem not to understand what you are actually reading, if not you won't made that you first statement, forgetting Matthew 5 v 22... SIN!! What's your own definition of sin? This is my own definition 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10 ;Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19 - 21; Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. So sir, what's so hard in all these to be abstain from? If your definition of sin is different from all these, do tell me pls... And what's so difficult in observing Paul's teaching of love and our duty towards our fellow brethren, submission to higher authority and so on.... The death of Christ on the cross gives urs GRACE to be able to observe all these, but with our "WORK".
Luke 13:24 STRIVE to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. Dictionary meaning of strive is to make effort.... Christ has done his own work on the cross, we too need to work(by obeying God's commandment) to compliment his work....
That's why I said you should pray for understanding before reading the scriptures, you can't work urself unto salvation, work without first believing that Christ is the son of God and that he died for our sins is useless... You believe first, repent, forsake, continue in the work of faith, when temptation comes the grace of God is there for us to overcome, watch and pray, abstain from appearance of evil, these are the works we should do after being justified...

You're very much on point bro, these were what i was trying to make HE/SHE know but all HE/SHE would rather do is call it heresy or you who preach it an Antichrist. From HIS/HER very posts it seems the only sin is not letting the finished work of Christ prevail like we've ignored it in our message. He/She would try to nullify the Biblical passages you've given by his/her same passages like those are the only Scriptures in the bible.

There's a Scripture for HE/SHE from the apostles that better brings this to proper justice. In light of what i said earlier.
tosinjay:

The law is not just the law of God through Moses to all but to the jews and those who were adopted jews. Laws that affects our rights before God still stands and isn't portrayed as living by the law.
Works without faith is baseless but we must have faith and works, which by the most part the works are through the help of God while we work out our salvation with His fear and trembling.

James 2
10. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
14. What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
17. Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
22. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
24. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
26. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Can you see that this chapter and many others of the bible nullifies the wrong belief, faith and works go hand in hand. I gave extracts but they can read the full chapter.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fearcom:

My friend, Kumuyi was scripturally accurate. He was talking about christians who willingly and repeatedly commit a particular sin and refuse to repent. Weren't Ananaias and Shappira born again christians and part of the early church? Why did they lie to the Holy Ghost and were struck dead before Peter's feet? Why was their judgment so severe

That you're a born again, spirit filled christian doesn't make you immune to sin and temptation, otherwise the bible wouldn't have said "flee from every appearance of evil", "neither give place to the devil" and that you should "crucify the flesh with it's affections and lusts". It isn't automatic. As long as you're in this earthly vessel you have to keep resisting the devil for him to flee from you. You're still a free moral agent who can be tempted to back slide.

Then again, you weren't freed from the bondage of hell. You're free from the bondage of SIN. SIN LEADS to DEATH. However, a believer can of his OWN FREE WILL live in sin after he has accepted Christ. To REPENT means to FORSAKE and ABANDON COMPLETELY a sin one has been HABITUALLY committing, not the once in a while mistake we all make.
God may punish his own for commiting sin but that does not mean that God has rejected him as his own.
It's like a son who has done something wrong, his father will only purnish him, But he will still remain his son, no matter what he has done.
The Bible did not specify that Ananias and saphiras were thrown into hell fire after what they have done
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Fearcom(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
paxonel:

God may punish his own for commiting sin but that does not mean that God has rejected him as his own.
It's like a son who has done something wrong, his father will only purnish him, But he will still remain his son, no matter what he has done.
The Bible did not specify that Ananias and saphiras were thrown into hell fire after what they have done

God doesn't punish his sons, He CHASTENS/DISCIPLINES/CORRECTS them so that they won't be CONDEMNED with the world Heb 12:6, just as a child is trained so that he won't go down the ways of death.

As for specifying Ananias and his wife being thrown into hell fire, the Bible didn't need to, because it is ALREADY WRITTEN ".......All liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone" Rev 21:8. They LIED to the HOLY GHOST! And Jesus said he that willfully blasphemes against him doesn't have forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation Mark 3:29

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by damocool(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
tosinjay:

You're very much on point bro, these were what i was trying to make HE/SHE know but all HE/SHE would rather do is call it heresy or you who preach it an Antichrist. From HIS/HER very posts it seems the only sin is not letting the finished work of Christ prevail like we've ignored it in our message. He/She would try to nullify the Biblical passages you've given by his/her same passages like those are the only Scriptures in the bible.

There's a Scripture for HE/SHE from the apostles that better brings this to proper justice. In light of what i said earlier.

Works without faith is baseless but we must have faith and works, which by the most part the works are through the help of God while we work out our salvation with His fear and trembling.

James 2
10. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
14. What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
17. Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
22. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
24. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
26. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Can you see that this chapter and many others of the bible nullifies the wrong belief, faith and works go hand in hand. I gave extracts but they can read the full chapter.
S(he) is just confused, read but not able to understand. Have noticed some on here, they just pick on just a verse without reading the whole chapter for proper understanding, come on here to turn it upside down.. You even know from their utterances that they never understood what they read....
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Fearcom:

God doesn't punish his sons, He CHASTENS/DISCIPLINES/CORRECTS them so that they won't be CONDEMNED with the world Heb 12:6, just as a child is trained so that he won't go down the ways of death.

As for specifying Ananias and his wife being thrown into hell fire, the Bible didn't need to, because it is ALREADY WRITTEN ".......All liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone" Rev 21:8. They LIED to the HOLY GHOST! And Jesus said he that willfully blasphemes against him doesn't have forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation Mark 3:29
Do you know that you have just concluded that mark 3:29 and Rev 21:8 contradicts the conclusion of Paul in Romans 3:28 which says
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.?
is there contradiction in Bible?
I don't think so.
I think the problem is the way you understand mark 3:29 and rev 21:8.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
darkenkach:

Hell will be hotter for everybody in it including Kumuyi.

Does that exclude you? undecided
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
potbelly:

I don't think one part of hell will be hotter than the other.I think the hotness will be uniform... Not sure though because I haven't been there... Anyone who has been there should please verify the statement made in the original post...

It will be wise to study the scriptures and see what Jesus and His apostles had to say about it than you experiencing it yourself.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
tosinjay:

Note, i didn't mention you so let it all alone, i have answers for you but those I've said haven't been welcomed by you with understanding of the word so forget it, there is no point. Because you can get all Biblical messages but still keep talking about one being accursed due to a certain verse you read. The question is do you even know the word of God at all, or you read with your own understanding. It's the Lord who give understanding of the word. Your responses never changed from that Scripture you use, while seeing all the Scriptures i gave you choose to ignore like they don't exist but what you think. Search the Scriptures, compare Scripture with Scriptures prayerfully with a heart ready to receive from God and not otherwise as you do. Thanks. Please no more mentions.
Oh, I am really sorry for you!

I am trying to unveil to you the word first, before explaining those verses you are ignorant of, but the veil of right living(moses) is TOO MUCH on your eyes.

2cor 3;:15;"Even up to this day, when MOSES(works of the law) is read, the vail is upon their heart"

So sorry for you!
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by potbelly(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't have the intention to experience that sir... I pray for God's grace also..
OLAADEGBU:

It will be wise to study the scriptures and see what Jesus and His apostles had to say about it than you experiencing it yourself.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
potbelly:
I don't have the intention to experience that sir... I pray for God's grace also..
His grace is Jesus, himself and not the fake sinless perfection many fraud pastors hail.

So believe in Jesus and you shall have grace!
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by potbelly(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Well said sir...
promise101:

His grace is Jesus, himself and not the fake sinless perfection many fraud pastors hail.

So believe in Jesus and you shall have grace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye / Is It Proper For A Christian Couple To Watch Porn Together Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.