Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Cheating Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Boyfriend (1969 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Boyfriend by Duchess2016(f): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by falconey(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
it is in his nature to cheat.
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by jworos(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Leave now while it's still early.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Emac34: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
it is in his nature to cheat.
help me ask her..

back to the issue
if i may ask..why are u forcing yourself on someone that doesn't love or care for u

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by blessedvisky(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pray Op Pray!!!. Stop depending on the wisdom of mere men/women who have limited insight and thinking for your life. Make sure your mind is clear when praying, as in dont think of anger hatred revenge etc while praying. Just pray for God to touch him. Read 1st john 5:14

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by pet4ril(f): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Watching you till the day he will bang a girl in your front den u will know what it is to go to a boyfriends house (not your husband) uninvited

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chai... Make I no just tok wetin dy my mind now.. You go just swear for me..
*Takes gatorade pack and staggers outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op, poster, duchess2016 read my lips... YOU ARE A FOOL... A MOOOOO!

I don't have nothing to say to u cause what u have to do is there already.... That is "LOOSE HIM TOTALLY" LET THE GOAT GO AND A BETTER ONE WILL COME BY... WTF?

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Greenbullet(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emac34:
help me ask her..

back to the issue
if i may ask..why are u forcing yourself on someone that doesn't love or care for u
wouldn't be surprised this is a parasitic relationship.
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Duchess2016:
In Shock
Help!!!
I've been having issues with my boyfriend of 5months for few weeks now. I checked his phone and discovered that he'd been cheating with so many girls some weeks back. Although, there's this particular girl that he seemed to like more than the others due to the content of the chat.
At the moment, I'm in his place(although he never really wanted me to come at first, it was after lots of fighting). The girl came with her friend this afternoon and my boyfriend asked me to take my stuff to d guest room so they can stay at d master bedroom where I normally stay when I'm around . I was furious.
He nearly hit me during an argument few hours back but right now I've locked myself inside d guest room
My pastor had earlier on warned me not to fight if I don't want to lose him totally.
What do I do? Don't know what to think right now.
Lmao
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Duchess2016:

My pastor had earlier on warned me not to fight if I don't want to lose him totally.

Stay in the relationship until he kills you
Trust me, this is what you desere. Think of it as a favor to mankind.
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by PureWays(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol..
There is mistake here..

The mistake is that you think you are the main chick.

You are the side chick ma'am.. I'm so sorry, I know it hurts but you have to move on the main chick is round, please don't disturb.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by resocorp: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pastor?
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by lodscott(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Duchess2016:
In Shock
Help!!!
I've been having issues with my boyfriend of 5months for few weeks now. I checked his phone and discovered that he'd been cheating with so many girls some weeks back. Although, there's this particular girl that he seemed to like more than the others due to the content of the chat.
At the moment, I'm in his place(although he never really wanted me to come at first, it was after lots of fighting). The girl came with her friend this afternoon and my boyfriend asked me to take my stuff to d guest room so they can stay at d master bedroom where I normally stay when I'm around . I was furious.
He nearly hit me during an argument few hours back but right now I've locked myself inside d guest room

someone is cheating on you when ur at your prime and your foolish pastor is talkina about keeping him?shey u wan marry am ni?u better fly sharp sharp donor for that relationship and come to me.you need to get back at him for your heart's sake. pm me
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Emac34: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
wouldn't be surprised this is a parasitic relationship.
am telling u
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by zanebaddo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
You wan date big boy na... him get master bedroom come even get guest room lol... Are you more pained that you have been relegated to the guest room? You be guest na abi you de live with am ni?

Before nko only you wan colonize big boy, you still de even call am my boyfriend of 5months grin

If na person wey no get money in five months you never give am your number o grin

Room na room joor.. Wait did I hear you say pastor? So your pastor know say you get boyfriend wey you de visit and spend the night to pray with grin he said you shouldn't fight so you won't loose him... I don die

What do I have to say about this one

.... ..

End time pastor!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by ivyT(f): 2:50am On Apr 17, 2016
blessedvisky:
Pray Op Pray!!!. Stop depending on the wisdom of mere men/women who have limited insight and thinking for your life. Make sure your mind is clear when praying, as in dont think of anger hatred revenge etc while praying. Just pray for God to touch him. Read 1st john 5:14
In 50% of most cases,God will only touch him when he willingly changes from his cheating ways..Abeg no bring religion for this matter..girl they stay overnyt 4 guy house,nd u think say dem no dey Bleep..Prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto Jah..

I wonder y i deY tok long tory sef!
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by frozenSun(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2016
pet4ril:
Watching you till the day he will bang a girl in your front den u will know what it is to go to a boyfriends house (not your husband) uninvited

hahaahahaha

wise babe has spoken, OP take note
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by frozenSun(m): 5:48am On Apr 17, 2016
zanebaddo:
You wan date big boy na... him get master bedroom come even get guest room lol... Are you more pained that you have been relegated to the guest room? You be guest na abi you de live with am ni?

Before nko only you wan colonize big boy, you still de even call am my boyfriend of 5months grin

If na person wey no get money in five months you never give am your number o grin

Room na room joor.. Wait did I hear you say pastor? So your pastor know say you get boyfriend wey you de visit and spend the night to pray with grin he said you shouldn't fight so you won't loose him... I don die

What do I have to say about this one

.... ..

End time pastor!!!!!

Ohh boy. so u reason wetin i reason.

She wan sit for front seat of the bugatti 247 but the guy gave her money for okada and put anoda babe in the front seat.

the pain must be unbelievably unbearable.

cold world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2016
Is the handwriting not clearly written on the wall?
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by shugarlips(f): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2016
My dear, d truth is bitter n it hurts bt d guy doesn't love or respect u, so try n move on.
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by alatbaba1(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Babe dat guy does not forkin give a shiit abt ur presence. U r d fuccckkin side chick.

Move on
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2016
Duchess2016:
In Shock
Help!!!

"My pastor had earlier on warned me not to fight if I don't want to lose him totally" This is what happens when u girls cant stand on your own without the support of man because of money...continue till u loose ur honor,dignity and self worth next thing u may be contemplating suicide and may God help that your fake hungry pastor too

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by cameeeeel(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Abi
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Your major problem is your low self esteem... Work on it girl... Maybe you are quiet like some girls would be because the guy has money but step up your game... You are already on the wrong path... Get yourself esteem back and break up with him... Let him be the one to chase you...

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by wemmieslim(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2016
A guy that cheats and still has the balls to flaunt it in your face does not love you one bit, I wonder what @op is doing with such a guy, you only had the chance to visit him after you fought for it?, he invited another girl over and sent you to the guest room? only for you to lock yourself up in same house and cry? it's obvious you're the one forcing yourself on the guy, he doesn't love you one bit and does not give a crap about how you feel, dump the his sorry ass, (sorry, you can't even dump him cos u guys were never a thing), just move your sorry self out of his life jeje before he gets tired of taking your crap, don't wait for him to spell it to you that he can't keep having you around cos you're disturbing his peace, common @op, put wisdom into place here, people are dumb sha.
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Duchess2016:
In Shock
Help!!!
Why stay with a man that has no atom of respect for you? Please leave and concentrate on making yourself happy.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by onstelly(f): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Duchess2016:
In Shock
Help!!!
Are you for real
What are you still doing there
Obviously that man doesn't have any of respect for you
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by czarr(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Jameskyle:
Op, poster, duchess2016 read my lips... YOU ARE A FOOL... A MOOOOO!

I don't have nothing to say to u cause what u have to do is there already.... That is "LOOSE HIM TOTALLY" LET THE GOAT GO AND A BETTER ONE WILL COME BY... WTF?
a better goat?

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2016
czarr:
a better goat?
no a better cow grin
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by LadyJul(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Mtcheew..... Some gals can act stupidly because of money.... U're here asking for advice wen u already know the right thing to do.. . Dat guy has given you the insult of ur life and u're still here claiming "my bf".. . You better wake up because you not even in the sidechick position.... you're just his sex tool... So u better find a man of your own dat will respect you... Nonsense angry angry
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Duchess2016:
In Shock
Help!!!
Did they bury your placenta in his house? You are making yourself so cheap that i can bet you that you don't worth a pinch of salt in his eyes.

As for your pastor that condoles an unmarried couples staying together before marriage he should continue because i will be the one to point him outt for Angel Micheal on Judgement day

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Long Overdue For Marriage / Facts About Guys. / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (camera Exposure Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.