Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Do I Handle Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Her? (2434 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Her? by Pascaal(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2016
There is this girl I am dating,we met not quite long and we are into a relationship but the problem I have with her is she's not caring;if I don't call her such that she missed the call she won't flash me let alone calling me and if I don't tell her to text me she won't text me, in short I can count the number of times she had called and texted me and I'm head over heels in love,I once thought I should reduce the number of messages I send to her and the number of calls but I don't know if it will make her change and she claimed she loves me please, what can I do?How do I handle her?
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by RoyalBlak007: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2016
..You are just an..

...Assistant Boyfriend to her....Flee!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by evanscheck(m): 1:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Mugu 1

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Kookny(m): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Be a man, not a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Pascaal(m): 1:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Kookny:
Be a man, not a toddler.
What do you think I should do Bro?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:17am On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by DTOBS(m): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2016
You re simply not her priority....

Find solace somewhere else

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Dan42(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Walk away and stop wasting your precious time with wrong person. She either not interested in you or you are forcing to be.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Kenzico(m): 1:52am On Apr 17, 2016
The truth is either you are not the kinda man she wants or She's got someone better than you

Don't over worry yourself because of woman

*think am*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Mushyhills(m): 1:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Just like one girl I asked out for Two years...same attitude with your girl... Then I normally felt bad until she told my friend that "I love her" Buh she doesn't love me... cry that I'm too soft and fragile...
I just think the statement.... I relaxed and I stopped loving her...

So I'm saying leave her, dump her sorry ass before it's too late for you to handle angry

WAY TOO MANY GIRLS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Kookny(m): 2:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Pascaal:

I'm not a relationship expert. But I've got some ideas.

Pascaal:
There is this girl I am dating,we met not quite long and we are into a relationship

If I may ask, how long have you been in this "relationship"? Who defines this "relationship"? How did you meet? (Match making?)

but the problem I have with her is she's not caring;if I don't call her such that she missed the call she won't flash me let alone calling me and if I don't tell her to text me she won't text me, in short I can count the number of times she had called and texted me and I'm head over heels in love,I once thought I should reduce the number of messages I send to her and the number of calls but I don't know if it will make her change and she claimed she loves me

I see desperation, conspicuous. Hope this is not your first time of dating a girl!

Bro, see, as a man, try to always keep your cool. Never appear to be weak or soft. Disguise your deepest intentions, control your emotions. You never use words to tell à girl you love that you love her, at least not at the initial stage.

When you fail to be tough, as a man, your vulnerable points become exposed. The girl begins to see you as the one who needs " her" whereas the reverse should be the scenario. She starts seeing you as a weakling who, perhaps, can't do without her. She withdraws, as you appear as a pest. Nonetheless, she reserves you and your affection as a potential substitute, definitely she has to keep playing the game, telling you she loves you.

Boss, be a man! You should be wiser. Let her want you, make her need you! If you can't do this, then call it quit, you can't keep begging...

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Pascaal(m): 2:20am On Apr 17, 2016
I met her not quite long,less than a month Bro. I don't understand how to make her want me,I'm sorry if It's sounds childish n weak....... I'm a novice

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by ivyT(f): 2:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Dan42:
Walk away and stop wasting your precious time with wrong person. She either not interested in you or you are forcing to be.

Word!
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by stevealibi: 2:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Ur a learner' she's plying wit ur emotions

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by onatisi(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2016
Pascaal:
There is this girl I am dating,we met not quite long and we are into a relationship but the problem I have with her is she's not caring;if I don't call her such that she missed the call she won't flash me let alone calling me and if I don't tell her to text me she won't text me, in short I can count the number of times she had called and texted me and I'm head over heels in love,I once thought I should reduce the number of messages I send to her and the number of calls but I don't know if it will make her change and she claimed she loves me please, what can I do?How do I handle her?
Women are like shadows ,the more you move closer the more they move away,but when you move away from them ,they will draw closer to you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Gebbson007(m): 2:45am On Apr 17, 2016
let her know u ain't happy wit d stunt she's pulling u d man u gas b able 2 control Ur lady unless u an assistant bf
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Kookny(m): 3:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Pascaal:
I met her not quite long,less than a month Bro. I don't understand how to make her want me,I'm sorry if It's sounds childish n weak....... I'm a novice

It's okay bro. You'll pass, soon.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by gud4dbest(m): 4:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Bro,from experience,you are in a competition wit some other,and it seem u're losing...what does she like to do for u or want u to do 4 her at d slightest opportunity?
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by firstking01(m): 5:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Do the later you have suggested...reduce the calls and texes, her reaction will tell if she loves you...

Note, if she complains, know that she loves you, if she doesn't, pls flee.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 17, 2016
1) She might not love u or she's not fallenyet

2) There are some gals like dat that even when they love u, they're just always pissed off by excessive calls and messages but d general belief is all girls like to be called and messaged to show u care. To some rockyminded girls, its d opposite. I've dated such a gal b4

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2016
Pascaal:

invest in yourself,forget her and just enjoy yourself remember we go die one day so stop wasting ur time on a girl who obviously doesn't give a sht about u when there are fine girls everywhere smiley
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Tinynita(f): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2016
I think u r in a relationship wit urself...it should b a 2way thing nd nt just 1 person doing everything

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by hifaif1: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Pascaal:

My brother, it is not about the number of times she has called or texted you!!! Love is not measured that way!!!
Not everyone enjoys calling or texting!!! Would you rather have a girl who calls you everyday but is a "runs"girl?

Moreover, love is expressed in different ways. Some ladies love with their hearts showing little in their acts!!!

However, if you think calling or texting you will reassure you of her love, talk to her about it!!!

Moreover, apart from the "calling and texting", in what other ways is she not caring towards you?
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Pascaal(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

My brother, it is not about the number of times she has called or texted you!!! Love is not measured that way!!!
Not everyone enjoys calling or texting!!! Would you rather have a girl who calls you everyday but is a "runs"girl?

Moreover, love is expressed in different ways. Some ladies love with their hearts showing little in their acts!!!

However, if you think calling or texting you will reassure you of her love, talk to her about it!!!

Moreover, apart from the "calling and texting", in what other ways is she not caring towards you?
Those are the two I noticed for now,she doesn't call on her own will if I don't tell her to text me she won't, she said she's not used to texting.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by wemmieslim(f): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Nawa o, this kind guys still dey?
@op your case is strong o, take heart, she sees you as a baby and you keep proving you're one to her, grow up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by ewaski(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2016
@_op, try and ignore her for a week, if she flashes you, don't call back.if she is really into u, she will get worried.NB- even if u love a girl so much, there should be limit in both calls and SMS.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by wizaro(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2016
O. P are u guys in distant relationship brouhaha?
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Pascaal(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2016
wizaro:
O. P are u guys in distant relationship brouhaha?
Not really, Just left her for Akure some days ago.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2016
Pascaal:
Kill yourself, which kind question is that? Somebody is treating you like trash you are here claiming love who tell you that love is one sided.
I know you never kiss let alone the ultimate.
Brace yourself up and dump her rightaway.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Pascaal(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Kill yourself, which kind question is that? Somebody is treating you like trash you are here claiming love who tell you that love is one sided.
I know you never kiss let alone the ultimate.
Brace yourself up and dump her rightaway.
I have kissed and touch the "touchables" yet she's still cold..... I'm damn tired.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2016
Pascaal:
I have kissed and touch the "touchables" yet she's still cold..... I'm damn tired.
take a look at the mirror whoever you see there ask that person if this is what he wants, the answer will go a long way in solving your problem.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Pascaal(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
take a look at the mirror whoever you see there ask that person if this is what he wants, the answer will go a long way in solving your problem.
Ain't after the kisses, i really love the girl but if the solution is dumping her I think I will v to do that though It's hard for me to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Look in this pic? / Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First / Mrs Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.