Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First (2433 Views)

Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
ama slap them all at once grin

Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by RoyalBlak007: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
'C'

looks like an Avatar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Why would you wanna slap em... I love the art on their eye brows..... undecided
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Akinkunmi0777(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
They are all beautiful, why will i slap beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
That C deserves more than a slap. Maybe a flying kick cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
C. It's like she drew them on with a wall painting brush. They're too big.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
A.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
°smh.Look at the senseless abuse!!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by SurewayBookings: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
In my opinion the op deserves it more than the three of them.... Lol
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by hahn(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
You don't slap women undecided

Only when they slap you first tongue
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
To that number 4 or D:

Even if you use HYPO in conjunction with JIK, you can never be brighter than your future..
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Mario1989(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
OP. How eeh take quasign u na.....minding ur business is a job(stay employed)
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jarizod:
ama slap them all at once grin
I'm so punching the fairest lady of all, under A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
I will use chisel to scrap their faces, I heard make up is now water proof.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Mario1989:
OP. How eeh take quasign u na.....minding ur business is a job(stay employed)
so because I posted a thread am now jobless at my leisure

Ehyah grin ur mentality tho

(1) (Reply)

Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? / 6 Common Romantic Love Words Nigerians Tell Their Girlfriends / Lonely nairalander needs a companion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.