Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? (928 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by butterbread: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2016
So, this discussion is open to both guys and girls(girls who sometimes begin the game):

Has your girlfriend ever ask you for sex?
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by Applaner: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Please, what is sex
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by gbadenor(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2016
I think most ladies are shy to ask for sex even they want it badly they rather give signs...just few do ask for it
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by donmoz(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Applaner:
Please, what is sex

Invite ur girlfriend over to ur place and wen the two of u are alone ask her she will expain it to u with both theory and practical
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by Section8(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2016
They just give signs, and if I don't catch on they get mad
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by donmoz(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2016
gbadenor:
I think most ladies are shy to ask for sex even they want it badly they rather give signs...just few do ask for it

My bros weither itz verbal or non verbal na asking oooo
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2016
YES! In capital letters.
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:
YES! In capital letters.

Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by DaGC(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yes
Re: Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex? by Maxi112: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
see question...

(1) (Reply)

Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why / Should I Get My Revenge Or Let Her Be / See Hw UK-based Nigerian Guy Disgraced 2 Girls Who Go Abt Lying He's Dating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.